Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    No offense to any of you, but there honestly isn't anyone in this game who would have been a priority target to kill on night one. Not with how little happened on day one.

It was most likely someone doing a revenge kill or TPR hunting.
    I agree. Was a low activity day 1 by MMO standards.

Best theory for the kill was what Grae stated IMO. The Lora didnt claim cop. Either that or a full on RNG kill by scum.

No offense to any of you, but there honestly isn't anyone in this game who would have been a priority target to kill on night one. Not with how little happened on day one.

It was most likely someone doing a revenge kill or TPR hunting.
    Your likely right but realistically theres nothing loras done lately that would be worth a revenge kill so i lean trp hunting at least in my opinion unless hes rattled sum1 in pms which then i wouldnt know anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Should we spice the game up slightly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Do you have some sort of ability that can do this?

7+ Year Old Account
    That sounds fun

Well that was fast. I already hinted at my role if you read into my posts and about taking matters into my own hands.

Hi. I'm our friendly neighborhood Cop (thanks for taking the bullet, Lora, since that seems to be the leading theory). Hopefully, I wasn't protected last night, assuming we have a doc. Ideally, I can get another check off tonight before I am brutally murdered (barring someone having a day kill or such). I am claiming because it is ideal, imo. Either we have 3 scum and 7 town, which means we need to yeet properly pretty damn quickly. Or we have 7/2/1 and the 3p could be SK or a Survivor.

And if we don't have a doc. Good luck and cops are a crutch. Use your intuition.

Oh. I forgot.

Mazer got red-checked

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, if there are some bastard mechanics at play due the disclaimer, hopefully we can find that out.

I was pushing Mazer before I claimed. I was potentially a kill target regardless of if I claimed or not. May as well clear the field.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna laugh if Foxxi put in a day kill.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well that does add some spice

Why did you pick Mazer?

And did Foxxi really put it as a "red-check" and not inno/guilty?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen the term red-checked used. Is that something you guys imported from some other site?

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Well that does add some spice

Why did you pick Mazer?

And did Foxxi really put it as a "red-check" and not inno/guilty?
    For the similar reasons as my vote yesterday. The comment made me wonder if Val and Mazer were partnered. I voted Mazer because a D1 Val vote looks bad. And a bit of the fact he beat me last game, as scum and I knew who he was. The yeet didn't happen so I continued at night with a investigation on Mazer.

And no it came up as is Mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never seen the term red-checked used. Is that something you guys imported from some other site?
    Yeah, I started using it on MU.

Im all for this however this kinda seems like a foxxi scum turn around play its just odd to come out d1 and assume ppl to trust you on one investigate wheres its much easier to solidify when you have more ppl now your likely to be a 1 for 1 trade instead of finding more scum

- - - Updated - - -

I guess its d2 same diff

- - - Updated - - -

I also dont recall you ever using red checked over on mcu but who knows i was banned 6month

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Im all for this however this kinda seems like a foxxi scum turn around play its just odd to come out d1 and assume ppl to trust you on one investigate wheres its much easier to solidify when you have more ppl now your likely to be a 1 for 1 trade instead of finding more scum

- - - Updated - - -

I guess its d2 same diff

- - - Updated - - -

I also dont recall you ever using red checked over on mcu but who knows i was banned 6month
    You are so paranoid.

You are so paranoid.
    I have a right to be.

Well we didn't lynch yesterday so we are behind. Claiming now might be worth it if there are concerns that town will lose soon, making waiting to get more cop clears null.

- - - Updated - - -

unvote

vote mazer

Unlucky fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    how can he be cop when I'm cop?
    Didnt loaf claim cop?

Could be fluff. If he comes back and contests Cereal then that will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Could be fluff. If he comes back and contests Cereal then that will be interesting.
    Ill agree with that

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

I'll be switching my vote to Mazer at some point later today. Would just like to get some more input from others first.

I appreciate this argument. And it's actually a good one. But it doesn't hold water.

- - - Updated - - -

And no. I said you killed Lora. Not voted him. You stabbed him, shot him, eviscerated him, whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

And no, I didn't watch Lora or track Mazer.
    Catching up now

True. It's still a bad theory.

Also, the main thesis stands.

Your mo is anything that happens is a mazer sign.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that was fast. I already hinted at my role if you read into my posts and about taking matters into my own hands.

Hi. I'm our friendly neighborhood Cop (thanks for taking the bullet, Lora, since that seems to be the leading theory). Hopefully, I wasn't protected last night, assuming we have a doc. Ideally, I can get another check off tonight before I am brutally murdered (barring someone having a day kill or such). I am claiming because it is ideal, imo. Either we have 3 scum and 7 town, which means we need to yeet properly pretty damn quickly. Or we have 7/2/1 and the 3p could be SK or a Survivor.

And if we don't have a doc. Good luck and cops are a crutch. Use your intuition.

Oh. I forgot.

Mazer got red-checked

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, if there are some bastard mechanics at play due the disclaimer, hopefully we can find that out.

I was pushing Mazer before I claimed. I was potentially a kill target regardless of if I claimed or not. May as well clear the field.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna laugh if Foxxi put in a day kill.
    False claim. I'm town.

If I go down, I go down, but he has to die after.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I appreciate that cereal has already laid out his excuse for being wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Cereal is wrong he dies. I'm not buying that this game has any bastardized elements until I see them.

If Cereal is wrong he dies. I'm not buying that this game has any bastardized elements until I see them.
    Maybe cereals the bastard element could be his new meta