Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Well, that settles that...though I guess this is some sort of 'innocent child' type of situation?
    Wasn't me. But I'll take it.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I get confirmed if I guess that I'm paranoid?

And lol at me calling Claws paranoid all day yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so mad too. Because I legit felt Mazer was giving good arguments as he was being yeeted. But I am not gonna go against an investigate. And now I know. I am literally never trusting a cop check again in a Foxxi game.

Ever.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I'm so mad too. Because I legit felt Mazer was giving good arguments as he was being yeeted. But I am not gonna go against an investigate. And now I know. I am literally never trusting a cop check again in a Foxxi game.

Ever.

Ok, I think I've found my Vote

Vote CerealLord
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post

Vote CerealLord
    I am literally confirmed as town. Remove this vote right now.

@CerealLord

Thoughts on Claws? He seemed pretty eager to hammer and although I can't prove it, I was having doubts towards the end of the day phase about whether you were telling the truth or not because Mazer came across as genuinely annoyed/angry at being lynched.

This isn't me suggesting that Claws is scum, though. I do think that scum would be more likely to just sit back and let the lynch happen knowing you were effectively digging your own grave at the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Doc gone. That sucks...

Paranoid Cop. That sucks...

How do you get results if its always fucked? Do you need to investigate the same person numerous times? Because if your results cant be trusted, you're essentially a VT with some flavor.

I'm not saying that it is the case though I want to throw it out there simply on the basis of having all of the cards upon the table. From what I recall, there was a weird role a while back in a game where the moderator had to put out whatever statement was desired by the role in question...

Hmm well this is interesting i guess and i wasnt super eager to hammer i just found the gif and got excited tbh i wouldnt of even thought of it if cereal didnt put him at l1 and then after i was thinkin hmm why would cereal not care about more discussion

- - - Updated - - -

Ive never heard of a paraniod cop so that spells bad news

- - - Updated - - -

Im actually not really thinkin theres bastard elements at play and after reading the wiki im pretty sure your "paranoid cop" is just a foxxi twist and only you have reversed abuility idk tho im grasping at straws here

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Doc gone. That sucks...

Paranoid Cop. That sucks...

How do you get results if its always fucked? Do you need to investigate the same person numerous times? Because if your results cant be trusted, you're essentially a VT with some flavor.
    I’m negative utility. I didn’t know if I was paranoid or the other sanity of cop, but Foxxi said paranoid.

All my results always show mafia. Mazer came up as Mafia and I came up as Mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think there is anything to look for. I think that me being negative utility was a way to balance a lower amount of scum. As I said yesterday or the day before, 3 scum seems like a lot for 10 players. 2 scum is too little. 2 scum plus a cop that is likely to get a townie yeeted early? That is workable.

- - - Updated - - -

We have seen 2 VTs, a doc, and a cop. I assume the game is a basic setup, just with my cop sanity shifted. I don't think there is room for anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Since I'm not a real cop, there is likely no godfather.

Either way, I am basically an innocent child at this point and am going to die tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

@CerealLord

Thoughts on Claws? He seemed pretty eager to hammer and although I can't prove it, I was having doubts towards the end of the day phase about whether you were telling the truth or not because Mazer came across as genuinely annoyed/angry at being lynched.
    Claws asked permission. I granted it. It is NAI. It is an easy scum cover (asking for permission before hammering to end day), but I am pretty sure Claws has done this as town before too. Could go either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Hmm well this is interesting i guess and i wasnt super eager to hammer i just found the gif and got excited tbh i wouldnt of even thought of it if cereal didnt put him at l1 and then after i was thinkin hmm why would cereal not care about more discussion
    I don't like this post and I can't put my finger on exactly why.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive never heard of a paraniod cop so that spells bad news

- - - Updated - - -

Im actually not really thinkin theres bastard elements at play and after reading the wiki im pretty sure your "paranoid cop" is just a foxxi twist and only you have reversed abuility idk tho im grasping at straws here
    This, on the other hand, feels townie.

- - - Updated - - -

Two scum (presumably) in the below.

Val
    Grae
    Lemon
    Claws
    Marack
    Krayzy

LDG will surprise me if she is scum. I am waiting for the day I incorrectly read her and she fools me. If today is that day, so be it. But I feel she is town.

- - - Updated - - -

Krayzy was actively talking during me announcing my cop check. He kept asking questions and pushing back on my thoughts (traitor specifically) with decent points. Re-reading that entire interaction seems towny. I am not sold on Krayzy and someone can easily shift my opinion, but I'd place him in a slight town lean at this point.

Claws I need to read all of his posts with this new information. I have bad feels and good feels about Claws, so he is a true neutral right now. This may change on re-read.

Val
    Grae
    Claws
    Marack

I think the two scum lie in here. Time to re-read.

I’m negative utility. I didn’t know if I was paranoid or the other sanity of cop, but Foxxi said paranoid.

All my results always show mafia. Mazer came up as Mafia and I came up as Mafia.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think there is anything to look for. I think that me being negative utility was a way to balance a lower amount of scum. As I said yesterday or the day before, 3 scum seems like a lot for 10 players. 2 scum is too little. 2 scum plus a cop that is likely to get a townie yeeted early? That is workable.

- - - Updated - - -

We have seen 2 VTs, a doc, and a cop. I assume the game is a basic setup, just with my cop sanity shifted. I don't think there is room for anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

Since I'm not a real cop, there is likely no godfather.

Either way, I am basically an innocent child at this point and am going to die tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Claws asked permission. I granted it. It is NAI. It is an easy scum cover (asking for permission before hammering to end day), but I am pretty sure Claws has done this as town before too. Could go either way.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like this post and I can't put my finger on exactly why.

- - - Updated - - -

This, on the other hand, feels townie.

- - - Updated - - -

Two scum (presumably) in the below.

Val
    Grae
    Lemon
    Claws
    Marack
    Krayzy

LDG will surprise me if she is scum. I am waiting for the day I incorrectly read her and she fools me. If today is that day, so be it. But I feel she is town.

- - - Updated - - -

Krayzy was actively talking during me announcing my cop check. He kept asking questions and pushing back on my thoughts (traitor specifically) with decent points. Re-reading that entire interaction seems towny. I am not sold on Krayzy and someone can easily shift my opinion, but I'd place him in a slight town lean at this point.

Claws I need to read all of his posts with this new information. I have bad feels and good feels about Claws, so he is a true neutral right now. This may change on re-read.

Val
    Grae
    Claws
    Marack

I think the two scum lie in here. Time to re-read.
    Val had a omgus moment towards me eariler idk

Marack maybe has been here and there

Bwon classicly being in game but not paying attention altho could still be scum

Grae ive felt pretty decent about altho mazer did have the idea of grae/Krayzy

I think you give krayzy to much credit i also was "paraniod" and trying to figure you out. Krayzy would also know how to play hes a vet

- - - Updated - - -

I think Krayzy should still be a possibility at the very least

I think Krayzy should still be a possibility at the very least
    I never said he wasn't. But I think his questions were looking to get information other than a mistrust of me for random reasons.

If you had to yeet someone today, who would it be and why?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post

Vote CerealLord
    You still really need to remove this vote.

Out of the other remaining players, who do you want to yeet and why?

I never said he wasn't. But I think his questions were looking to get information other than a mistrust of me for random reasons.

If you had to yeet someone today, who would it be and why?
    Probably val tbh he hasnt done much he omgused me cuz i thought he was suspect hes still granted a lhf but i just think you gotta do sumthin we are day 3 in now and he has a really poor iso

- - - Updated - - -

My 2nd would be bwon just cuz im unsure also seems a lil more flaky then usual

I'm not about to ping everyone else, but lets all throw our opinions out there.

Knowing what we now know, if yall had to pick one person to vote off the island, who and why?

I'm not about to ping everyone else, but lets all throw our opinions out there.

Knowing what we now know, if yall had to pick one person to vote off the island, who and why?
    Dont forget to answer the question yourself your opinion also matters as your inno

Dont forget to answer the question yourself your opinion also matters as your inno
    My choice, at this moment, would be Graeham. He came out hard pushing me today and made it seem like I was trying to talk myself out of a yeet, which I was not. His initial post also made mention of my "partner" (singular). He then corrected it in his next post to say "partner(s)." We haven't and still don't have a definite on how many scum so it was interesting to see it as partner.

Val's re-read leans scummy, but lets be real its Val. So I can't say for sure.

Marack was around when I did the cop claim and commented on it, but his comments were mainly at asking about the claim and then about ending day early. He then was gone and didn't post again. Day did end 5 hours early, but still. This would probably be my second choice.

In order that I'd yeet,

Grae
    Marack
    Claws/Val
    Krayzy
    LDG

Don't just blindly trust these reads because I'm town. Give me your own opinions or ask about mine. Tis the only way for us to figure this out. We are likely out of TPRs.

- - - Updated - - -

LDG did have one super bad post that I totally want to read into, but I don't think it means anything. If it does, damnit.

- - - Updated - - -

7 people alive. Assuming 2 scum (because honestly if its 3 we are fucked).

A misyeet today brings it to 4/2
    A kill (me) brings it to 3/2 and mylo.

- - - Updated - - -

Today's yeet should not be on someone because "we can't read them." It is now too late for that. We need to actively scum hunt.

- - - Updated - - -

And if our scum hunting leads to someone who is low posting/efforting/having a bad ISO, then cool. But that shouldn't be the primary reason

I see what you mean about that grae post i should reread him

10+ Year Old Account
    My choice, at this moment, would be Graeham. He came out hard pushing me today and made it seem like I was trying to talk myself out of a yeet, which I was not. His initial post also made mention of my "partner" (singular). He then corrected it in his next post to say "partner(s)." We haven't and still don't have a definite on how many scum so it was interesting to see it as partner.

Val's re-read leans scummy, but lets be real its Val. So I can't say for sure.

Marack was around when I did the cop claim and commented on it, but his comments were mainly at asking about the claim and then about ending day early. He then was gone and didn't post again. Day did end 5 hours early, but still. This would probably be my second choice.

In order that I'd yeet,

Grae
    Marack
    Claws/Val
    Krayzy
    LDG

Don't just blindly trust these reads because I'm town. Give me your own opinions or ask about mine. Tis the only way for us to figure this out. We are likely out of TPRs.

- - - Updated - - -

LDG did have one super bad post that I totally want to read into, but I don't think it means anything. If it does, damnit.

- - - Updated - - -

7 people alive. Assuming 2 scum (because honestly if its 3 we are fucked).

A misyeet today brings it to 4/2
    A kill (me) brings it to 3/2 and mylo.

- - - Updated - - -

Today's yeet should not be on someone because "we can't read them." It is now too late for that. We need to actively scum hunt.

- - - Updated - - -

And if our scum hunting leads to someone who is low posting/efforting/having a bad ISO, then cool. But that shouldn't be the primary reason
    Graeham's first post yesterday made me wonder about him.

Foxxi, if you put a paranoid cop in to balance the game then it wasn't the best choice. If anything, the paranoid cop role is a much larger benefit to scum in a small game. A cop in a large game will wait a day or two to reveal info. Cops in small games are encouraged to reveal a scum as soon as they find them. (Don't respond in game. Just getting my thoughts out there.)

Meh. It is what it is.

Claws, in a 10 player game why would I bother scum hunting instead of just pushing through the false lynch if I was scum? Without the paranoid cop reveal (I'm assuming Foxxi only revealed it because the game would essentially be over with a Cereal lynch) it would have been easy for scum to get rid of another townie. Doing that with getting no info out would leave town blind to who the possible scum is. Much easier to win that way.

Sure, go ahead and lynch me then. Out of spite I'd cheer scum on.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Claws, in a 10 player game why would I bother scum hunting instead of just pushing through the false lynch if I was scum?
    My honest guess is incase your agenda backfires so you still look decent enough to talk your way out. Your a smart player krayzy i wouldnt put anything past you if you set your mind to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's helpful.

3+ Year Old Account
    You sure about that?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.