Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They probably thought it was some sort of fun, but it's just very cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    So you're saying they built it to not use it? I don't think so.
    This is what they use for their hiring practices is woke corporations. Straight white men need not apply. And you better be the right kind of "black" or anything else or you lose diversity points.
    What a freakin awful tool it is. And the fact that it isn't exists and is so detailed....yeah- you and THEY aren't fooling anyone. It's not like you aren't blasting the same woke nonsense on multiple platforms as it is already. The writing on the wall is HUGE and plain for all to see.
    This is all about rich and powerful people trying to push culture into a certain genocidal direction.
    And they gotta try and put somebody in the fire to blame. In this case...white people in general. Because diversity simply means less/no whites.

Now you get to see one of their score cards.
    Genocide...?! For fuck's sake man, this is pixels in a video game. I don't think this tool is particularly useful but I also don't see it actively harming anybody or anything. It's just more reason for people to get upset about "the message" or whatever the fuck and pretend like they're being prosecuted because they can no longer freely drop gamer words without consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by vincink View Post
    It all went wrong when progressive culture invaded corporate America and tore it apart from the inside out. In some organizations, it has been going on since the 1970s. Game studios are only the most recent prey of the disease. Art is now secondary to ideology.
    Another solid take on this subject.

they dont need a tool, all college now are brainwashed leftists, and most of them are working in Blizzard already. They been pushing "diversity" for a while now.

Oops! Looks like your comp isn’t gay enough. Try adding a different hero to increase your team’s Diversometer™️

Quote Originally Posted by Judson View Post
    How did the dwarf get a 0 for culture? He literally has the big dwarf beard and tattoos. Doesn't he build a turret with his blacksmithing hammer? He is heavily expressing his dwarf culture.

Unless they are trying to match it to real life culture? It's a game, it's all make believe and pretend. This is nothing but hot garbage.
    Because he's Scandinavian. As we all know, if you're a white, hetero male from Europe you automatically get a 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Genocide...?! For fuck's sake man, this is pixels in a video game. I don't think this tool is particularly useful but I also don't see it actively harming anybody or anything. It's just more reason for people to get upset about "the message" or whatever the fuck and pretend like they're being prosecuted because they can no longer freely drop gamer words without consequence.
    The Juicero didn't harm anyone but that doesn't mean it wasn't fucking retarded. It should both be ridiculed and shunned for it.
    It's a fairly normal thing to get irritated by something so mindnumbingly dumb like this "diversity tool".
    Last edited by Lindon; 2022-05-16 at 04:14 PM.

Say what you will, but this blog news post did an amazing job at distracting from the anti-union messages they sent out internally like 2 days ago and the union busting Acti-Bliz is currently doing to Raven Software.

Just a friendly reminder that art is art. If 80% of developers want to make their protagonists white male, that is the expression of their art.

It's like I'm looking at someones rendition of the Necromonican. What do these words and numbers even mean.

I'd have more sense looking at Calendar Man's cell in Arkham Asylum.

I'm a white, average build heterosexual man. Does that mean my score is zero across the board?

I'm not just talking about this game. I'm talking about the fact that it is happening in every single corporation in America. Look at their websites. Hell, look at the VA website. Now instead of helping Veterans they now have category's of Veteran, female veteran (which to a degree I can understand), and now minority veteran, and LGBTQ veterans. They are separating us via race, gender, sexual preference, while at the same time making it a net zero to be white in the work force.
    The more diverse you are...the more hiring points you get.

Saying you must hire via :black, gay, woman, etc etc....only validates exactly what I am saying. They are hiring via not being white instead of how good you are. And you wonder why the writing in new shows suck so bad and push so much woke propaganda that they don't even try to hide it anymore. They used to try and be covert about their message...now they are completely overt about it and shoving it in your face. And the message is "straight, white, male bad".

Let me know when diversity is applied to anyone else but white men. Let me know when they make another Zulu" movie but instead of making the tribe actual Zulu....we push a woke message of diversity and make it look more like how the progressive left want it to be instead.
    The re-writing of hero's and the obvious message coming from Hollyweird.

Freely drop gamer words without consequence? I dunno what "gamer words" are that you are implying need to be banned and censored by a left wing political group that is taking over entire industry's.
    I mean...the recent freak out by those people because of Musk looking to buy twitter is more proof of what they've been doing. It's about controlling the message and shoving it down our throats relentlessly.

A decade ago people joked that this checkbox/tokenism shit would be the ugly baby birthed by the marriage between progressive and corporate cultures and here we are. What a time to live in.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I'm a white, average build heterosexual man. Does that mean my score is zero across the board?
    According to the score it means you probably need to be deleted. Remember, "straight white man bad". And this score card can help underscore that for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You know the answer to that question. The meter is literally built around how far away they can get FROM this.

You can say this is good or bad idc but that’s what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    A decade ago people joked that this checkbox/tokenism shit would be the ugly baby birthed by the marriage between progressive and corporate cultures and here we are. What a time to live in.
    And when we warned people about this many years ago...progressives' on this website called us conspiracy theorists and racist. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dioporco View Post
    Surely isnt the 2nd most insane blizzard shill on mmo c man, cmon.
    Come on dude, I'm not even shilling for Blizzard here. I think the tool is stupid as fuck and it was pretty dumb for Activision to unveil it in the way they did but I also don't see why we're immediately jumping to the conclusion that this is proof of some kind of dystopian hellscape.

We’ve edited this blog post to clarify that this prototype is not being used in active game development.
    So why did they burn money (that could've been spent on actual game development) on something they're not even using? What a fucking degenerate company lol.

Quote Originally Posted by haediff View Post
    Oops! Looks like your comp isn’t gay enough. Try adding a different hero to increase your team’s Diversometer™️
    Bwahahaaa… wait, it’s not a joke, it’s the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Just a friendly reminder that art is art. If 80% of developers want to make their protagonists white male, that is the expression of their art.
    but they aren't allowed to do that. You see...the point of this is to push the straight white male out while demonizing him. While forgetting...how the gaming industry was able to rise in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on dude, I'm not even shilling for Blizzard here. I think the tool is stupid as fuck and it was pretty dumb for Activision to unveil it in the way they did but I also don't see why we're immediately jumping to the conclusion that this is proof of some kind of dystopian hellscape.
    Except their is a former article explaining about how they are using it, love using it, and plan to use it more for their next woke games they come out with or the next IP they intend to destroy via woke diversity check boxing. C'mon man...it's 2022...they are so blatant in their anti-whiteness...that it's REDICULOUS to even try to hide it anymore or come to their defense. We see and know what they are doing.

That's honestly what you have to expect when your bottomline is "less white is more good." Corporations are just going to hone in on that basic notion and make daft shit like this.