Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    thanks. i hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    This is something that I wouldn't even be able to imagine in the wildest of dystopian scenarios. I am amazed.

EDIT: This is not an attack toward the devs since they also claim to not use this. Whoever came up with this though... I have no words.
    i have, its called bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    Because he's Scandinavian. As we all know, if you're a white, hetero male from Europe you automatically get a 0.

The Juicero didn't harm anyone but that doesn't mean it wasn't fucking retarded. It should both be ridiculed and shunned for it.
    It's a fairly normal thing to get irritated by something so mindnumbingly dumb like this "diversity tool".
    Of course but dwarfism should score him some points on the "ability" axis.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    I'm not just talking about this game. I'm talking about the fact that it is happening in every single corporation in America. Look at their websites. Hell, look at the VA website. Now instead of helping Veterans they now have category's of Veteran, female veteran (which to a degree I can understand), and now minority veteran, and LGBTQ veterans. They are separating us via race, gender, sexual preference, while at the same time making it a net zero to be white in the work force.
    The more diverse you are...the more hiring points you get.

Saying you must hire via :black, gay, woman, etc etc....only validates exactly what I am saying. They are hiring via not being white instead of how good you are. And you wonder why the writing in new shows suck so bad and push so much woke propaganda that they don't even try to hide it anymore. They used to try and be covert about their message...now they are completely overt about it and shoving it in your face. And the message is "straight, white, male bad".

Let me know when diversity is applied to anyone else but white men. Let me know when they make another Zulu" movie but instead of making the tribe actual Zulu....we push a woke message of diversity and make it look more like how the progressive left want it to be instead.
    The re-writing of hero's and the obvious message coming from Hollyweird.

Freely drop gamer words without consequence? I dunno what "gamer words" are that you are implying need to be banned and censored by a left wing political group that is taking over entire industry's.
    I mean...the recent freak out by those people because of Musk looking to buy twitter is more proof of what they've been doing. It's about controlling the message and shoving it down our throats relentlessly.
    What on earth are you on about dude? At no point in any of this were straight white males even mentioned yet here you are -- completely unprompted -- writing paragraph after paragraph about their so-called prosecution?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    That's honestly what you have to expect when your bottomline is "less white is more good." Corporations are just going to hone in on that basic notion and make daft shit like this.
    The fact that their are people on this thread trying to defend it...shows how brainwashed people are in that anti-white cult. They CHOOSE not to see what is now so open and obvious.

Look like James Stephanie Sterling came to the same conclusion i did earlier in this thread. Fucking shit tool made by lazy people. You dont need a tool to make more deserve stories and characters. Get creators that are more diverse and people that green light project that better represent a larger public. This tool is literally just white people needing a guide to not be clown, but end up being clowns anyway. Like how the fuck do you get this lazy. Fucking all rightoids always going on about diversity being forced and check box... so lets make a tool checking box for diversity.

Mabye start with the writing team instead. Mabye if you had more women writing in wow. The only way any female main character gets into the main game plot wouldnt always be because they are going uncontrollably crazy. I mean Tyrande literally became fucking Maiev... like what in the fuck. They literally cant write women in any other state of mind, they dont need that tool. They need fucking women on the fucking team in charge of writing WOMEN.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2022-05-16 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    This is something that I wouldn't even be able to imagine in the wildest of dystopian scenarios. I am amazed.

EDIT: This is not an attack toward the devs since they also claim to not use this. Whoever came up with this though... I have no words.
    What's tragic is this tool was designed by MIT. I didn't even know they had social "science" in their curricula. But this is an entire waste of resources.

Wow, putting numbers on features and characteristics completely devalues them as human beings. Everything has become so focused on marking things off on a checklist, focusing on race, religion, gender,... even with good intentions, isn't that just plain racism and sexism... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    So multiple developers including Blizzard themselves come out to say that this tool isn't used and we're outraged because... it exists in the first place?

Glad to see you've got priorities.
    The fact thinking breathing human beings thought the concept was a good enough idea to commit time to it is rather damning.

As for slut mogs... I would argue more people care about T&A then diversity barring diversity of T&A of course.

What on earth are you on about dude? At no point in any of this were straight white males even mentioned yet here you are -- completely unprompted -- writing paragraph after paragraph about their so-called prosecution?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

How It Works

The idea of a “tool” to make characters more diverse and inclusive may seem a little hard to wrap your head around. In practice, it has to be more than just, say, a pop-up reminder that between 2017 and 2021 nearly 80% of the highest selling games in the world featured white, male protagonists (according to a study conducted by Diamond Lobby). It needs to become a part of the incubation process from the start, baked into the pipeline as an unmissable and consistent step - which is exactly what this tool was designed to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, radical leftism = fascism, just in another shape. One more proof

In fact, everything radical sucks. Radical right, radical left. Radicals are inadequate, I can't believe the sane majority doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Look like James Stephanie Sterling came to the same conclusion i did earlier in this thread. Fucking shit tool made by lazy people. You dont need a tool to make more deserve stories and characters. Get creators that are more diverse and people that green light project that better represent a larger public. This tool is literally just white people needing a guide to not be clown, but end up being clowns anyway. Like how the fuck do you get this lazy. Fucking all rightoids always going on about diversity being forced and check box... so lets make a tool checking box for diversity.

Mabye start with the writing team instead. Mabye if you had more women writing in wow. The only way any female main character gets into the main game plot
    wouldnt always be because they are going crazy. I mean Tyrande literally became fucking Maiev... like what in the fuck. They literally cant write women in any other state of mind, they dont need that tool. They need fucking women on the fucking team in charge of writing WOMEN.
    There are plenty of women capable of writing great male characters and vice versa.

Blizzard writers' incompetence is theirs and theirs alone.

LOL! Are you kidding? The woke check box awards you more points the further from being straight, white, and male you are. The hiring practices and deputy of "diversity and inclusion" positions while making sure they have race,gender, sexual preference hiring as a factor isn't a HUGE red flag for you?
    Some people just simply choose not to see what is in their faces because they can't handle the truth.

5+ Year Old Account
    So...I rate lower cuz I'm straight white male? This is what Blizz is spending my money on?

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

How It Works

The idea of a “tool” to make characters more diverse and inclusive may seem a little hard to wrap your head around. In practice, it has to be more than just, say, a pop-up reminder that between 2017 and 2021 nearly 80% of the highest selling games in the world featured white, male protagonists (according to a study conducted by Diamond Lobby). It needs to become a part of the incubation process from the start, baked into the pipeline as an unmissable and consistent step - which is exactly what this tool was designed to be.

Someone else already linked this...but I figured I'd show you myself. It is 100% anti-white male. 100% And yes, we ARE being prosecuted in the West. In every Western nation. Your first clue...is the fact that "diversity" hiring exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    So...I rate lower cuz I'm straight white male? This is what Blizz is spending my money on?
    uhm sweaty, you score a 1 in culture because white culture isn't very exotic (what is white culture anyway? there are many white countries with different cultures)

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Because companies don't see people. They see numbers. Anything they can quantify as potentially usefully data, to eventually be translated into profit, they will.

This isn't being "woke". It's the same-old, soulless corporate bullshit under a different PR spin.
    This is woke, its just been corporatized. They want to boil down their wokeness to a number they can track.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    LOL! Are you kidding? The woke check box awards you more points the further from being straight, white, and male you are. The hiring practices and deputy of "diversity and inclusion" positions while making sure they have race,gender, sexual preference hiring as a factor isn't a HUGE red flag for you?
    Some people just simply choose not to see what is in their faces because they can't handle the truth.
    Except Blizzard has said, repeatedly, that they're not hiring based off of quotas (and it'd be plainly illegal for them to do so), so why the fuck are you drawing a connection between this tool existing (which is stupid and should be criticized) and some imaginary plight of straight white males you've constructed entirely in your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Yeah, you're just not diverse.

Even though "white" encompasses thousands of ethnic groups. /eyeroll