Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    i like how they pick up the most hated and the most avoided dungeons

add to this mix cathedral and that argus dungeon and you have ultimate mix of bad dungeons

like who designes this game ? who could hve thought its a good idea

there is a reason why those keys were considered dead keys in past expansions

but im really reall y proud of our forum community for adding grimrail to this mix . cannot watch the drama there with sanguine, grievous , storming , quaking ^^
    Funny. I don’t remember any of these being considered dead keys. Matter of fact, I remember seeing and running Kara and Mechagon all the time.

Another "kill some additional mobs to get a buff" affix...

Quote Originally Posted by itzLCD View Post
    Still no release date? Sigh
    They said a season is about 6-8 months. So the current one has 4 to go, give or take? I kinda lost track what month of season 3 we're in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    That dungeon lineup could not be worse. First season of Mythic+ I'm not going to do since it came out. They could not have picked a worse lineup for getting me to want to play it. The mega dungeons are horrifically bad.
    Couldn't you guys have said something when they announced this the first time? Or at least when they did the poll for the wod ones? We got all the timewalking ppl voting for a dungeon with narrow spaces and mobs that cannot be moved, so half the affixes will make it unplayable. Sadly, there weren't enough ppl complaining when we had the chance.
    Last edited by Loveliest; 2022-05-18 at 12:50 PM.

As much as i love Grimrail Depot, that place is going to be a nightmare on sanguine and storming. Also can't wait for explosives to spawn behind boxes so you can't see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    As much as i love Grimrail Depot, that place is going to be a nightmare on sanguine and storming. Also can't wait for explosives to spawn behind boxes so you can't see them.
    It would be great if they do. If you are out of line of sight they don't do damage.

Autonomous affix, couldn't ask for more.

Thanks Ion

Omg they are FINALLY adding turkish lira as currency!!!! After soooo many years!
    I wish they implemented this change a decade ago, when our money wasn't as worthless :') I wonder if they will apply local prices like Steam does, otherwise the costs will be astronomical anyway.

(to put it in perspective, think like this... last december, 1 euro was around 20 turkish liras... so 13 euros per month was like 260 liras for us. yeah, our messed up economy is none of their concern but it would be nice if they could even out the prices at least a bit for us & anyone in our situation...)

mechagon can go burn in a pit some where i dont mind the rest, id rather have kings rest and waycrest manor only reasons mechagon is there is for their love child the mage

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    I can't believe they picked Iron Docks and Grimrail Depot when UBRS was available. Players really want to complete dungeons as quickly as possible, don't they? UBRS is my favorite dungeon and it would've been awesome to see it as a M+ dungeon.

so its a m+ season of all the worst dungeons cool

It really excites me. Looking forward to it coming out

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    mechagon can go burn in a pit some where i dont mind the rest, id rather have kings rest and waycrest manor only reasons mechagon is there is for their love child the mage
    What mage?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    What mage?
    blizz loves mages we all know that's the only reason why mechagons in the rotation this season

It's kinda hard to go back from a season where you finally didn't have to care about mana. I mean mistweavers aren't in a good place *anyway* but w/o Uhr it was decidedly more annoying. And hpala just runs out of steam automatically from their nowadays laugably weak dps rotation.

It will be resto shaman and priest one more season I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Couldn't you guys have said something when they announced this the first time? Or at least when they did the poll for the wod ones? We got all the timewalking ppl voting for a dungeon with narrow spaces and mobs that cannot be moved, so half the affixes will make it unplayable. Sadly, there weren't enough ppl complaining when we had the chance.
    Read through this giant thread and get back to me on that question - https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...or-M-initially
    You think you don't, but you do