3+ Year Old Account

War Paint Options For Worgen

I want to roleplay my Worgen as adopting Night Elf culture, so I want to give her (for example) the Claw warpaint Night Elves have. Unrelatedly, would also like to have some hair stripe color options like Pandaren have. (I also like the color purple and want more options for it on my character besides her eyes).

I was under the impression they were tattoes but warpaint on the fur would be pretty sick. I'm always for more customization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I was under the impression they were tattoes but warpaint on the fur would be pretty sick. I'm always for more customization.
    I think so too, I guess I meant warpaint based on the Night Elve's tattoo options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, would make sense as Ivar's pack uses warpaint.

I'll add a Worgen wish on top of that. The ability to control your shapeshifting like in Cataclysm beta, instead of transforming just by doing or taking 1 dmg.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Well... not so much based on Night Elf Culture.. but the fact that Worgen do have wolf cults such as the Bloodfang Pack, Moonrage Pack, and the Shadowfang Pack.. while there were also Worgen in Duskwood such as the Nightbane Pack which the warpaint can allow them to show off their different packs.

Worgen warpaint could be good and help distinguish each other from different packs and allows for more originality than just borrowing designs from Night Elves but on a Worgen.

Like for example a bloody paw on the chest or shoulders or having red paint smeared on the muzzle to show they're Bloodfangs.. or having black claw marks along their face, chest, and shoulders to show they're the Shadowfang pack... Or a white crescent war paint under the eyes to indicate them as the Moonrage pack. These are just to name a few ideas, but they could add more.

So yeah, I'm on-board with idea so long as it isn't borrowing too much from the Night Elves and allows the customizations to be unique to the Worgen themselves. If Tauren and HM Tauren can do fur paint on their face and shoulders, then shouldn't the same apply to Worgen also?

More warpaint/tattoos customization would be awesome for Worgen and the other races, I would love to play warlock humans with scholomance like tattoos.

But for Worgen and undead no hunch option is on top of my wishlist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    Well... not so much based on Night Elf Culture.. but the fact that Worgen do have wolf cults such as the Bloodfang Pack, Moonrage Pack, and the Shadowfang Pack.. while there were also Worgen in Duskwood such as the Nightbane Pack which the warpaint can allow them to show off their different packs.

Worgen warpaint could be good and help distinguish each other from different packs and allows for more originality than just borrowing designs from Night Elves but on a Worgen.

Like for example a bloody paw on the chest or shoulders or having red paint smeared on the muzzle to show they're Bloodfangs.. or having black claw marks along their face, chest, and shoulders to show they're the Shadowfang pack... Or a white crescent war paint under the eyes to indicate them as the Moonrage pack. These are just to name a few ideas, but they could add more.

So yeah, I'm on-board with idea so long as it isn't borrowing too much from the Night Elves and allows the customizations to be unique to the Worgen themselves. If Tauren and HM Tauren can do fur paint on their face and shoulders, then shouldn't the same apply to Worgen also?
    Yeah, maybe even a Raven themed style since it's another animal that's synonymous with Gilneas

It would also be cool if you could have the heads of your enemies hanging off of you, like in Wei Wang's concept art:

5+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for toggle racial to auto-turn to human form out of combat.....
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Still waiting for toggle racial to auto-turn to human form out of combat.....
    I don't see this one coming. It would be cool but the transformation on combat is kinda a staple of the race.

No hunch on the other hand wouldn't have such a big impact.

The Warpaint and tattoos wouldn't cause so much disruption. Think they can add it on a .5 patch with not much effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Wylyth1992 View Post
    I want to roleplay my Worgen as adopting Night Elf culture, so I want to give her (for example) the Claw warpaint Night Elves have. Unrelatedly, would also like to have some hair stripe color options like Pandaren have. (I also like the color purple and want more options for it on my character besides her eyes).
    "I want to roleplay a poodle-style worgen."

But maybe, just maybe, better argumentation are required to get them to implement your wishes.

Why is this particular awesome thing worth the effort over 1001 other potentially awesome things? Why now?

Answer these questions and any like them and you might succesfully convince the right people to actually get your ideas implemented.

And i would like to see them implemented; it sounds dope.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    It would also be cool if you could have the heads of your enemies hanging off of you, like in Wei Wang's concept art:

Wow that looks badass!