Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you put milk in your coffee?

I do, and i prefer to make it into frothy milk and then put on a lil bit of cinnamon. Tastes wonderful.

10+ Year Old Account
    No coffee, no sugar, just pure caffeine injected in my veins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I drink coffee every way I've ever heard of.

I do drip with flavored creamers
    I do french press with a drip of half/half and 1 sugar cube.
    I do straight espresso
    I do lattes
    I do flavored lattes
    I do flat whites, cappuccinos, cold brew....

And sometimes I just want some strong ass basic drip coffee blacker than my soul and go with that.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

No, I don’t bruise the coffee.

Yes, generally. I like a balance between creamy and bitter/acid. However, I also enjoy coffee itself and so do drink it black- no sugar or additives.

I typically drink Cortado.

Nope, because I don't drink coffee. Never liked the smell.

If it's a serving made by a barista I'm willing to try it all, but regular coffee I drink black.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

a generous splash of Oatly, cause I can't have regular dairy anymore (not even lactose free )

Can't drink black coffee for whatever reason. It messes with my stomach whenever I try. Just a dab of milk and I'm fine, but completely black coffee is a no go. That said, I don't really enjoy milk-heavy coffees like caffe latté or cappuccino as much as a plain drip coffee with just a tiny bit of milk.

I drink coffee because I enjoy the taste though. I've never been a "I'm not awake till I've had my coffee" kind of guy. Still drink enough to get withdrawal induced headaches if I don't drink it for an extended period of time though.
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2022-05-08 at 10:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    I only drink espresso - not because it would make me up (which is doesnt - i seem to be not affected by cofffeine) but i like the bitter taste.

Never would i pour milk into it.

5+ Year Old Account
    I put coffee in my milk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I do. I am a heathen, but at least I do not add sugar so there's hope yet.

Love my Flat Whites… so yes.

I do it when I want something sweet. Milk, Sugar and coffee are great. Kinda like a capuccino

Otherwise its just only grounded coffee

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes.

My brother is a purist and drinks espresso which I find...a little overwhelming. I prefer cappuccino, latte, or affogoto. Also @Dakara is right about flat whites.

When drinking "coffee" coffee, I will mix it with milk or half-and-half about one time in ten.

I drink coffee in all forms so yeah I'll drink some with cold or steamed milk and its alternatives.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

In the past, I drank it in all forms. But it started to fuck up my stomach. So I don't drink it often, and when I do, I always put some milk in.

15+ Year Old Account
    I typically do a bit of pilk in my coffee, for the sweetness and extra kick.

Works wonders.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I do lol, I'm the type of coffee drinker that does not like the taste of strong caffeine

15+ Year Old Account
    Naa, but I put tonic in my gin.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.