Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
LastLast
  1. #181
    Selling crap mid-run when you're in an unmountable area, remember the guild heralds, or you could do it on an engineer.
    Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Sylvanas will just give her own head to Tyrande.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    You can honestly, say that you prefer a game with LESS options for it's players? How backwards thinking is that? How can it EVER in ANY scenario be better with less customization options?
    I prefer a game that doesn't wate it;s time on pointless additions that are created because you are a hoarder and you cannot control yourself. You have a solution to your problem and are unwilling to use it. Stop asking the game to fix the problems that you created yourself.

  3. #183
    The Lightbringer Battlebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    I prefer a game that doesn't wate it;s time on pointless additions that are created because you are a hoarder and you cannot control yourself. You have a solution to your problem and are unwilling to use it. Stop asking the game to fix the problems that you created yourself.
    It doesn't matter if it's my problem or if I created it myself. If SOMEONE has a problem with ANY aspect of the game, the devs should seek to fix it, to make the game better for EVERYONE. This has a fix with no downsides, meaning if they fix the game for me, no one else lose, those kind of fix should always happen, regardless how small the problem is.

    Strive to improve, even the smallest of things!

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    It doesn't matter if it's my problem or if I created it myself. If SOMEONE has a problem with ANY aspect of the game, the devs should seek to fix it, to make the game better for EVERYONE. This has a fix with no downsides, meaning if they fix the game for me, no one else lose, those kind of fix should always happen, regardless how small the problem is.

    Strive to improve, even the smallest of things!
    It does matter if you created the problem yourself. The game was not designed around the idea of keeping everything. Sustainable programming requires a finite set of resources. Unlike your mindset, the game and its database would collapse if it adopted the hoarder mentality. People cannot have an infinite inventory. Storage and processing are limited for a good reason.

    Your hoarder mentality is your problem. You want them to make the game worse for everyone to solve YOUR problem. The needs of the many outweigh yours and that will always be the case.

    You know you're wrong but you deflect any responsibility on your part to try to give that to Blizzard. It doesn't make you right, it just makes you persistent and wrong.

  5. #185
    Developing a feature that is needed for like 10 people in the world isn't good use of developers' time which they can use to fix bugs that affect thousands or millions players.
    So there are 2 options for you:
    1. Clear your junk.
    2. Just don't check mail, let the items disappear there.

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Ever get the feeling that the OP is just trolling the MMO-C community and just raising counter-points that really don't hold any value? Because it seems to me that there are plenty of "solutions" offered but the OP just doesn't accept them because "reasons".

    I don't think there's any "solutions" that the community can offer that the OP will accept.
    If it weren't for the screenshots I would honestly think this was all one big joke. As it is, op is clearly a hoarder both ingame and irl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    It doesn't matter if it's my problem or if I created it myself. If SOMEONE has a problem with ANY aspect of the game, the devs should seek to fix it, to make the game better for EVERYONE. This has a fix with no downsides, meaning if they fix the game for me, no one else lose, those kind of fix should always happen, regardless how small the problem is.

    Strive to improve, even the smallest of things!
    The devs shouldn't waste time fixing self imposed problems. If I decided I wanted to play the game blindfolded they shouldn't have to implement an echolocation mode just for me.
    Last edited by fatgunn; 2022-05-21 at 03:32 PM.

  7. #187
    High Overlord PsychoSe7eN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I don't have a single BoE item on me, getting a guild bank won't make a difference.

    Yes, hoarder perhaps, but Blizzard design the game so that you get a lot of nice items that you want to keep. What can I do, start discard fun vanity items, legendaries, or similar items?
    So let me get this straight. You have obviously have a major hoarding issue. Major. You come here asking for advice. Everyone here is giving you all kinds of helpful and obvious options to help you, yet you are rejecting every single one with nothing but pathetic excuses because you are a hoarder and rather argue then help the situation. Gotcha.

    I've lost interest. Good luck.
    Last edited by PsychoSe7eN; 2022-05-21 at 06:02 PM.

  8. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I have the firm believe every single game can improve and should ALWAYS strive to improve. Adding an option to "Disable loot getting to mailbox" or allowing us to delete these mails without having to empty them, has NO downsides and is OBJECTIVELY an improvement.
    No such thing as an objective improvement.

    What youre talking about is an extremely minor improvement to a gameplay style that is extremely rare, costing hours of development time, and could be just as easily solved by an addon so its code can clutter your own client instead of everyone's or the server's. But people who arent currently bothered by the mail system would feel pressure to disable it, to save time, and then eventually forget to loot an item and try to contact Blizzard for a replacement, a bigger waste of time.

    Would you like an option to disable the sparkles from unlooted mobs too? Or a "gold instead of gray items" option? Or an optional hybrid auctionhouse/bank/mail/repair/forge/anvil toy with no cooldown? What about an option to have your character automatically perfectly jump over small obstacles so you dont have to try? An optional hearthstone that just lets you summon any portal in the game, because time spent walking places takes time and that adds up?

    Which of these would objectively be improvements? After all, they're optional, right?
    Last edited by Amnaught; 2022-05-21 at 05:28 PM.

  9. #189
    The Lightbringer Adramalech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    3,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    "Disable loot getting to mailbox" or allowing us to delete these mails without having to empty them, has NO downsides
    It absolutely has downsides. If you used this option to disable receiving unlooted items in the mail, and had some sort of issue that prevented you from looting a valuable collectible you had been farming for a long time, or accidentally deleted a mail with an item you meant to keep, you would 100% be first in line to come here to complain and put the blame on the developers instead of yourself for your bad decisions.

    Much like you are doing right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

  10. #190
    The Lightbringer Battlebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    It absolutely has downsides. If you used this option to disable receiving unlooted items in the mail, and had some sort of issue that prevented you from looting a valuable collectible you had been farming for a long time, or accidentally deleted a mail with an item you meant to keep, you would 100% be first in line to come here to complain and put the blame on the developers instead of yourself for your bad decisions.

    Much like you are doing right now.

    If you mess up, you are lacking focus or is just stupid, and you deserve to lose the rare item.

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    There is no excuse to be running out of bagspace in Shadowlands when you can have full 32 slot bags without needing to think.
    Clearly you have never spent time in Zeth Mortis and Korthia, let alone all the other useless junk you get from the other zones. How can you have so much free bagspace is the real question, because uh... you are probably the only player I've met to say they have enough bag space in Shadowlands.

  12. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    If you mess up, you are lacking focus or is just stupid, and you deserve to lose the rare item.
    Call others stupid, thats one way to get sympathy for your cause.

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by zysis View Post
    Clearly you have never spent time in Zeth Mortis and Korthia, let alone all the other useless junk you get from the other zones. How can you have so much free bagspace is the real question, because uh... you are probably the only player I've met to say they have enough bag space in Shadowlands.
    I have around 2 1/2 bags free space with my main, always. Even using space for anima/knowledge etc crap and other "gotta farm this" stuff.
    Alts have like 4 bags free space.

    Dunno what you (/or others) are doing.
    Don't carry useless stuff.

  14. #194
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    24,322
    Quote Originally Posted by zysis View Post
    Clearly you have never spent time in Zeth Mortis and Korthia, let alone all the other useless junk you get from the other zones. How can you have so much free bagspace is the real question, because uh... you are probably the only player I've met to say they have enough bag space in Shadowlands.
    funny because op has literally only like 5 items from korthia and zererth mortis, hes just a hoarder.

    also like my inventory is fine even with all the zm stuff

  15. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    Aren't you the guy crying on every "wow too elitist" thread that lfr is too hard and you don't have time to raid ? And you farm every raid on every difficulty on top of complaining here 24/7 ?


    Yeah ok...
    I thought the same thing XD

  16. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    My entire bank is already full of MORE vanity items, legendaries etc, got no space to store it.

    I know it's my problem, I just asked if there was a way to disable getting loot to your mailbox, apparently it's not
    Have you also filled your Void Storage as well?

  17. #197
    The Undying Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    35,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Like I said, this takes almost 30 minutes every week, that time adds up after a while, super annoying.
    Soo... 4,5 minutes.. a day.. is it a lot nowadays? 30 minutes of character management is considered annoying? Then stop forgetting to loot, or just leave it be?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

  18. #198
    Stealthed Defender unbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Posts
    6,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    It doesn't matter if it's my problem or if I created it myself. If SOMEONE has a problem with ANY aspect of the game, the devs should seek to fix it, to make the game better for EVERYONE. This has a fix with no downsides, meaning if they fix the game for me, no one else lose, those kind of fix should always happen, regardless how small the problem is.

    Strive to improve, even the smallest of things!
    Nope.

    I'm not interested in Blizz spending time trying to fix a problem that a minute sliver of players have an issue with. Especially since "fixing" this non-existent problem will, more than likely, eventually cause someone to not get their loot because flags got set incorrectly or were flipped accidentally by a patch, etc.

    That you even think that anyone who has a minor inconvenience with anything in the game that the developers should spend considerable time trying to cater to every little issue any player has shows that you have really not thought this through. In reality, you just want them to cater to you. Catering to everyone would absolutely certainly cause you more inconveniences than gains.

    You've literally spent more time writing up silly excuses than you would have spent just keeping your bags clean in the game. If this is such a game breaker to you (which it must be considering all the time you've spent on it), then I would suggest that this game just isn't for you.

    Good luck with the next MMO you choose.

  19. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    Aren't you the guy crying on every "wow too elitist" thread that lfr is too hard and you don't have time to raid ? And you farm every raid on every difficulty on top of complaining here 24/7 ?


    Yeah ok...
    I don't understand your point, he doesn't have time because he's farming and on here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    It absolutely has downsides. If you used this option to disable receiving unlooted items in the mail, and had some sort of issue that prevented you from looting a valuable collectible you had been farming for a long time, or accidentally deleted a mail with an item you meant to keep
    Then you shouldn't have disabled it and that's the players fault, there's no downside to that, just don't be an idiot lol.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

  20. #200
    The Undying Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    35,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    If you mess up, you are lacking focus or is just stupid, and you deserve to lose the rare item.
    Sooo.. Let's just say I am you... and let's just say that we've killed a rare which can drop a mount, but the rare despawned almost instantly, which has been known to happen. Does this mean your idea is just under the stupid category, as it has nothing to do with focus? The automated loot system for your mailbox is also there in case of problems appearing, like other reasons, such as being unable to loot the mob at all due to bugs or lag (also a common issue).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •