Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SynDethroc View Post
    Do you not have one of the several mounts with a vendor attached..? Loot everything and sell what you don't need, pretty simple fix. I don't see the issue.
    Of course I do. But going through 25-50 mails with 16 items each, with a bag capacity between 8-15, takes quite alot of time. It's also a lot of items that cannot be sold, like pets and stuff you have to delete. It takes many minutes every day to do it, it's getting really annoying after a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    The reason I don't loot em is cause I can't be arsed to spend so much time vendoring. It makes no difference if I loot stuff to my bags or take from mailbox really.
    You asked a question. I answered the question.

You don't have to like the answer, but it is the answer.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    I am very, very rich ingame, a reason I don't wanna spend time looting this low value crap.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause I like to keep a clean mailbox, to know when I have actual mail I want AND it's just bothersome to see that mail icon.
    Clean mailbox but bloated inventory? Seems like you're just moving your mess from one spot to another and then being picky about it.

You know what the answer is. The answer is clear out your inventory and get over your attachment to toys and shit that you never use but like looking at the icon for. Some items are useful teleports. Most are not.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2022-05-19 at 01:07 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Clean mailbox but bloated inventory? Seems like you're just moving your mess from one spot to another and then being picky about it.
    It's not bloated, it's filled with collectibles I really don't wish to discard. It's very neatly organized tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not bloated, it's filled with collectibles I really don't wish to discard. It's very neatly organized tho.
    So you're a hoarder. Just own it or clean out your inventory. Make a guild and then fill the gbank as well as your own bank. No matter how organized your inventory is if you only have 15 empty slots it's bloated.

This is entirely a personal issue of yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're a hoarder. Just own it or clean out your inventory. Make a guild and then fill the gbank as well as your own bank. No matter how organized your inventory is if you only have 15 empty slots it's bloated.

This is entirely a personal issue of yours.

I don't have a single BoE item on me, getting a guild bank won't make a difference.

Yes, hoarder perhaps, but Blizzard design the game so that you get a lot of nice items that you want to keep. What can I do, start discard fun vanity items, legendaries, or similar items?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a single BoE item on me, getting a guild bank won't make a difference.

Yes, hoarder perhaps, but Blizzard design the game so that you get a lot of nice items that you want to keep. What can I do, start discard fun vanity items, legendaries, or similar items?
    You can store and transmog legendaries, there's no need whatsoever to actively keep them in your inventory.

Most vanity items worth keeping/using are Toys now. What vanity items do you need to keep on hand that aren't toys? How often do you actually use them rather than just looking at their icon?

The only random items really worth keeping in your inventory to be useful on a regular basis are the teleporters like locket, the various hearthstones, the direbrew remote, etc. (Those should legit be Toys, don't know why Blizz doesn't make that change.)

All of that shit fits in the main backpack and doesn't even encroach on the other 32-slot bags.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2022-05-19 at 01:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can store and transmog legendaries, there's no need whatsoever to actively keep them in your inventory.

Most vanity items worth keeping/using are Toys now. What vanity items do you need to keep on hand that aren't toys? How often do you actually use them rather than just looking at their icon?

The only items really worth keeping in your inventory to be useful on a regular basis are the teleporters like locket, the various hearthstones, the direbrew remote, etc.

All of that shit fits in the main backpack and doesn't even encroach on the other 32-slot bags.

Most people, me included, value orange items and are not gonna sell them, they have a collectable purpose, not just a transmog purpuse.

I have tons of toys that aren't in the toy box, I may not use all, but I have to keep them just incase they become actual toys some day, I also wanna save every vanity item in the game, toy or not.

That's how us collectors work it takes a toll on our bags tho, so I wish there was just a way to turn off getting loot to your mailbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people, me included, value orange items and are not gonna sell them, they have a collectable purpose, not just a transmog purpuse.

I have tons of toys that aren't in the toy box, I may not use all, but I have to keep them just incase they become actual toys some day, I also wanna save every vanity item in the game, toy or not.

That's how us collectors work it takes a toll on our bags tho, so I wish there was just a way to turn off getting loot to your mailbox.
    I didn't say sell them, I said store them. Put them in your bank. How often do you actually pull out TFury and wave it around, and why do that when you could actually xmog it and use the skin?

You want to save every vanity item in the game. That's your problem. You're a hoarder. That's fine, but you need to own it and accept that there are inconveniences that go along with it, like not being able to loot a single Old World Raid's worth of gear without stopping to sell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say sell them, I said store them. Put them in your bank. How often do you actually pull out TFury and wave it around, and why do that when you could actually xmog it and use the skin?

You want to save every vanity item in the game. That's your problem. You're a hoarder.

My entire bank is already full of MORE vanity items, legendaries etc, got no space to store it.

I know it's my problem, I just asked if there was a way to disable getting loot to your mailbox, apparently it's not

10+ Year Old Account
    My entire bank is already full of MORE vanity items, legendaries etc, got no space to store it.

I know it's my problem, I just asked if there was a way to disable getting loot to your mailbox, apparently it's not
    Well I hope for your sake Blizzard takes the time to change those items to Toys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I hope for your sake Blizzard takes the time to change those items to Toys.
    Yeah, indeed, it makes no sense there are litterally hundreds of toy like items that are not toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    Most instances don't allow mounts. The only thing you can summon is the guild pet and it has a 4 hour cooldown.
    Or the mailbox toys and mail stuff away
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Or the mailbox toys and mail stuff away
    Yup, but like the guild pet, the argent tournament pet or anything like that, they are on cooldown

What about the 28 bank slots, 224 bag bank slots, and the 160 slot void storage? The latter you can put anything which isn't unique, which rather annoying includes some legendaries and tabards. I put the things I can in void storage, what I can't in bags in my bank.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    Most instances don't allow mounts. The only thing you can summon is the guild pet and it has a 4 hour cooldown.
    there is also the jeeves. or just.. once you are done the one raid, sell your stuff beofre moving onto the next. one raid should not fill your entire bag.

also a lot of raids have vendors in em in the past few years.

- - - Updated - - -

if youare filling out your entire void storage, bank, and bag, you need help, you are a hoarder, i cannot possibly think of a way to fill all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

- bigger bags

- bank and void storage

- reagent bank

Vendor the trash, man.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    there is also the jeeves. or just.. once you are done the one raid, sell your stuff beofre moving onto the next. one raid should not fill your entire bag.

also a lot of raids have vendors in em in the past few years.
    Doesn't Jeeves requires Engineering ? As for the bags, I have so much stuff that I have only 15 slots left on my bags, I pretty much need a vendor after two bosses.

And the majority of raids don't have vendors. In general, those are also the raids that don't allow mounts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Of course I do. But going through 25-50 mails with 16 items each, with a bag capacity between 8-15, takes quite alot of time. It's also a lot of items that cannot be sold, like pets and stuff you have to delete. It takes many minutes every day to do it, it's getting really annoying after a while.
    Okay, but why are you going into farming runs with only 8-15 bag slots? With everything you're saying, it sounds like you are just working against yourself... Clear out your bags, loot everything as you go, mount up and sell items when necessary, and repeat. This is really a non-issue.

And on today's episode of World of Warcraft: Hoarders™.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*