Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    The Lightbringer Battlebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes i have it, but an extreme amount of these things if not like ALL of them are not part of ATT. you dont need all 300 possible followers at max level+ilvl to get 100%.
    I know, but ATT is only a guideline toward completing the game 100%, there are things it exclude that I of course include, for a TRUE 100%.

  2. #62
    The Insane Arafal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Nextdrassil
    Posts
    17,374
    As everyone else already said, just loot the items or deal with the mail.
    You will have to vendor them either way.



  3. #63
    The Lightbringer Battlebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    As everyone else already said, just loot the items or deal with the mail.
    You will have to vendor them either way.
    Yeah, I learned sadly there is no way around this poorly designed system Hope they fix it in DF

  4. #64
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    24,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Yeah, I learned sadly there is no way around this poorly designed system Hope they fix it in DF
    dude, you are at fault, not the game.

  5. #65
    use a vendor mount like everyone else

  6. #66
    The Lightbringer Battlebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    dude, you are at fault, not the game.
    Why?

    You want an item? You loot it.
    You don't want an item? You don't loot it.

    That's how it should be

    Now it like this:

    You want an item? You loot it.
    You don't want an item? Haha, screw you, take it anyway!

    The game is obviously at fault here.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    use a vendor mount like everyone else
    I AM, it still took me 25 minutes to empty all my mails and sell them with limited inventory space.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Hey, I've googled and searched, but cannot find an answer, so I figure I ask here.

    I am going nearly mad, and I spend too much time opening mails ingame. I talk about the system that send any unlooted items to your mailbox. I farm TONS of transmog weekly, but I don't need 99% of all the items, yet they end up in my mailbox. I HATE to have unopened mail, I get bothered by that icon. As I pretty much farm every raid on every difficulty weekly, it's hundreds and hundreds of items I have to loot and sell/delete, and with only like 8 free bag spaces (I collect a lot of stuff, bank+voidstorage+most bags full), this is a nightmare.

    Is there some way to disable getting the loot I don't need to my mailbox?
    If you read the mail but don't take the loot the icon should go away and then you can just wait 30 days for it to vanish without the icon notification or it taking up bag space.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post

    I AM, it still took me 25 minutes to empty all my mails and sell them with limited inventory space.

    Just do it after every raid, not at the end of the day

  9. #69
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    24,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Why?

    You want an item? You loot it.
    You don't want an item? You don't loot it.

    That's how it should be

    Now it like this:

    You want an item? You loot it.
    You don't want an item? Haha, screw you, take it anyway!

    The game is obviously at fault here.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I AM, it still took me 25 minutes to empty all my mails and sell them with limited inventory space.
    the system is to help people who have full inventories and cant loot the item or try to loot an item but something happens like their internet goes out or they get kicked or they miss looting the item, imagine you kill the lich king, loot the boss and while taking a screenshot of invincible on the boss your internet goes out, you log on once it goes basck on and its gone forever. no its in your mailbox!

    dude you are trying to play the game to the most extreme hoarder capabilities possible to the point of delusions

  10. #70
    The Lightbringer Battlebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,178
    It's amazing that all comments are pro-Blizzard here, why so many fan boys?

    Yes, I might have a weird way to handle my inventory.

    But the point remains, WHY do they FORCE items on us that we obviously DON'T WANT. WHY do they send the items in the mail and treat us like children who cannot loot properly in the raids. I didn't pick up that item cause I didn't want it. No one see a problem with them forcing them on us anyway?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the system is to help people who have full inventories and cant loot the item or try to loot an item but something happens like their internet goes out or they get kicked or they miss looting the item, imagine you kill the lich king, loot the boss and while taking a screenshot of invincible on the boss your internet goes out, you log on once it goes basck on and its gone forever. no its in your mailbox!

    dude you are trying to play the game to the most extreme hoarder capabilities possible to the point of delusions

    I get the idea behind it even though I don't agree with it. But it's MADNESS they don't at least have a setting somewhere to disable it.

  11. #71
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    24,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    It's amazing that all comments are pro-Blizzard here, why so many fan boys?

    Yes, I might have a weird way to handle my inventory.

    But the point remains, WHY do they FORCE items on us that we obviously DON'T WANT. WHY do they send the items in the mail and treat us like children who cannot loot properly in the raids. I didn't pick up that item cause I didn't want it. No one see a problem with them forcing them on us anyway?
    dude you are unhealthily obsessed, that you think its a good spending of your time to get all 300 followers to max lvl and ilvl, but complain about the time it takes to vendor items.

    also they dont force those items on you, you can sell them, you can vendor them, you can delete them, and we do want those items, its literally why they added the feature, because players asked for it.

    you are a hoarder to the most extreme level that is your fault, not blizzards.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/9JK91ap

    Yeah, as I said, it's filled with set items
    But why? Once you get it you learn the transmog and can safely vendor the gear. It even shows all versions in the appearance tab. You can get rid of leggos now too but I understand keep the orange. The is no reason however to hold all those sets, once you unlock the transmog vendor trash it.

  13. #73
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    24,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post

    I get the idea behind it even though I don't agree with it. But it's MADNESS they don't at least have a setting somewhere to disable it.
    because you disable it, then 10 minutes later something happens that you contact support about for help that wouldnt have happened if you left it enabled, and now you are wasting their time and yours.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    But why? Once you get it you learn the transmog and can safely vendor the gear. It even shows all versions in the appearance tab. You can get rid of leggos now too but I understand keep the orange. The is no reason however to hold all those sets, once you unlock the transmog vendor trash it.
    the dude wants max ilvl and max lvl of all 300 possible draenor followers, there is no reasoning with the dude.

  14. #74
    The Lightbringer Battlebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    dude you are unhealthily obsessed, that you think its a good spending of your time to get all 300 followers to max lvl and ilvl, but complain about the time it takes to vendor items.

    also they dont force those items on you, you can sell them, you can vendor them, you can delete them, and we do want those items, its literally why they added the feature, because players asked for it.

    you are a hoarder to the most extreme level that is your fault, not blizzards.

    I don't want them. If I had wanted them, I would have looted them from the boss. This wasn't always in the game. I also play Classic and we don't have this garbage over there, and it's great.

    And you can call me the craziest, weirdest, hoarder maniac ever, FINE, but regardless, it's so EASY to have an option to turn it off. Whether I am completely insane it's still no reason to not have more options. More options and customization is ALWAYS a good thing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because you disable it, then 10 minutes later something happens that you contact support about for help that wouldnt have happened if you left it enabled, and now you are wasting their time and yours.

    - - - Updated - - -



    the dude wants max ilvl and max lvl of all 300 possible draenor followers, there is no reasoning with the dude.

    Just make it so if you have it disabled, customer service won't bother with you. Just have a disclaimer "If you turn this off, Game Masters can never restore the items for you, are you sure?" or something.

  15. #75
    The Insane Ielenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    18,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Of course I do. But going through 25-50 mails with 16 items each,
    Pretty sure he meant selling stuff as you loot them

    with a bag capacity between 8-15,
    How do you have so little space in your bags? Are you still using the same bags you find while leveling?! How do you have so little bag space?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons and as a last, drastic measure.
    Oof...

  16. #76
    The Lightbringer Battlebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    But why? Once you get it you learn the transmog and can safely vendor the gear. It even shows all versions in the appearance tab. You can get rid of leggos now too but I understand keep the orange. The is no reason however to hold all those sets, once you unlock the transmog vendor trash it.
    Well, some people are not collectors and will never get it, and that is just fine, I don't judge you. I collect a lot of things IRL too, like retro video games. My family often ask why I spend money on BAD games, but as a collector, I want them all, good and bad. Just like I collect for the sake of collect, it's not about the transmog, it's about having a collection of set items.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    It's amazing that all comments are pro-Blizzard here, why so many fan boys?

    Yes, I might have a weird way to handle my inventory.

    But the point remains, WHY do they FORCE items on us that we obviously DON'T WANT. WHY do they send the items in the mail and treat us like children who cannot loot properly in the raids. I didn't pick up that item cause I didn't want it. No one see a problem with them forcing them on us anyway?

    - - - Updated - - -




    I get the idea behind it even though I don't agree with it. But it's MADNESS they don't at least have a setting somewhere to disable it.
    It’s protection for players who for various reasons may not have been able to loot a boss

  18. #78
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    24,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Pretty sure he meant selling stuff as you loot them


    How do you have so little space in your bags? Are you still using the same bags you find while leveling?! How do you have so little bag space?
    Ielenia, save your time. this is their inventory.

    They want every legendary, they wanted multiple of every set, and they want all followers (all 300+) at max level, they are a completist and a hoarder to the most extreme extent, they are blaming blizzard and useful ingame systems for their own delusions of grandeur.

  19. #79
    The Lightbringer Battlebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Pretty sure he meant selling stuff as you loot them


    How do you have so little space in your bags? Are you still using the same bags you find while leveling?! How do you have so little bag space?
    https://imgur.com/a/9JK91ap Filled with set items, orange items, tabards, vanity items/non learnable toys etc

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Just make it so if you have it disabled, customer service won't bother with you. Just have a disclaimer "If you turn this off, Game Masters can never restore the items for you, are you sure?" or something.
    That wouldn't stop people from putting in the ticket.

    You need to just accept that you created this problem for yourself, and you are the only one who can choose to fix it.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •