Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Farm on a different character

7+ Year Old Account
    Do like me and dump a ton of your stuff on alts(if possible) or of you're not in a guild, make one and utilise the guild bank for some extra space. Helps clear out bagspace.
    Only shit I have in my banks is gear that can't go in void storage and items with effects that aren't toys.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    Doesn't Jeeves requires Engineering ? As for the bags, I have so much stuff that I have only 15 slots left on my bags, I pretty much need a vendor after two bosses.

And the majority of raids don't have vendors. In general, those are also the raids that don't allow mounts.
    yes it does

show a screenshot of your bags and bank and stuff, i wanna see what this is like, cause like i hoard a bit, i keep stuff in my bags i dont really need and ive got TONS of space.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Of course I do. But going through 25-50 mails with 16 items each, with a bag capacity between 8-15, takes quite alot of time. It's also a lot of items that cannot be sold, like pets and stuff you have to delete. It takes many minutes every day to do it, it's getting really annoying after a while.
    why do you have pets in your bags?

- - - Updated - - -

My entire bank is already full of MORE vanity items, legendaries etc, got no space to store it.

I know it's my problem, I just asked if there was a way to disable getting loot to your mailbox, apparently it's not
    put them in void storage

show us your bank, void storage, and bags, and here just so you can see as someone who has been playing since vanilla (wotlk on this account) who likes to collect stuff and keep stuff, i even have a fair few greys in my bank, how much space i still have.
    Void storage 1/2-Bank-Reagent bank-bags
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-05-19 at 01:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    What about the 28 bank slots, 224 bag bank slots, and the 160 slot void storage? The latter you can put anything which isn't unique, which rather annoying includes some legendaries and tabards. I put the things I can in void storage, what I can't in bags in my bank.
    All full. I save all rare tabards, and my void storage is filled with old tier sets, which I also collect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    - bigger bags

- bank and void storage

- reagent bank

Vendor the trash, man.

Got the biggest bags, both bank + inventory

Bank + void storage full

Got no reagents, wont make a difference

Got no trash to vendor either, only collectibles and vanity items

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SynDethroc View Post
    Okay, but why are you going into farming runs with only 8-15 bag slots? With everything you're saying, it sounds like you are just working against yourself... Clear out your bags, loot everything as you go, mount up and sell items when necessary, and repeat. This is really a non-issue.
    Cause I don't have any alt rogues, I wanna farm transmog, which isn't weird. Don't wanna sell old vanity items etc I value either. Just wish items weren't sent to mailbox.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes it does

show a screenshot of your bags and bank and stuff, i wanna see what this is like, cause like i hoard a bit, i keep stuff in my bags i dont really need and ive got TONS of space.

- - - Updated - - -

why do you have pets in your bags?

- - - Updated - - -

put them in void storage

show us your bank, void storage, and bags, and here just so you can see as someone who has been playing since vanilla (wotlk on this account) who likes to collect stuff and keep stuff, i even have a fair few greys in my bank, how much space i still have.
    Void storage 1/2-Bank-Reagent bank-bags

I don't save pets in my bags, but I get pets from the raids. There are tons and tons of pets dropping from the raids, you get like 10-15 each week you have to manually delete.

That's how us collectors work it takes a toll on our bags tho, so I wish there was just a way to turn off getting loot to your mailbox.
    Put them into void storage? With personal bank and all slots its impossible for you to be full

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AutismBoi View Post
    Farm on a different character
    I don't have any alts that are max level, nor any Rogue alt that is higher than level 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Put them into void storage? With personal bank and all slots its impossible for you to be full
    It's not, here is my inventory situation

https://imgur.com/a/9JK91ap

And this is AFTER todays cleanup where I sadly had to sell like 15 items that I didn't like AS much.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't save pets in my bags, but I get pets from the raids. There are tons and tons of pets dropping from the raids, you get like 10-15 each week you have to manually delete.
    dont delete them, learn them, then later put them in cages and sell them on AH.
    why the hell are you deleting pets?
    best thing is you can sell them on other servers, go to random servers sell them there, use gold to buy other pets you want, or if its a high level charecter buy transmog/mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont delete them, learn them, then later put them in cages and sell them on AH.
    why the hell are you deleting pets?
    best thing is you can sell them on other servers, go to random servers sell them there, use gold to buy other pets you want, or if its a high level charecter buy transmog/mounts.

These pets have no value at all. On avarage 100g each or so.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not, here is my inventory situation

And this is AFTER todays cleanup where I sadly had to sell like 15 items that I didn't like AS much.

why are you keeping these old armor sets? what is the purpose?
    i understand keeping old armor sets that are no longer obtainable but why are you keeping these, especially multiple versions of these? why, why the hell are you doing this?

seriously why do you need these items? seriously my dude, this is not good, why in the hell are you keeping these items that have both no purpose, and if you really end up needing them you can just... go buy them... like seriously why do you need these items wasting banks space, when you MAY need them someday you can just go buy them off a vendor.

why do you need all these cosmetic items in your bags, why do you need these old follower equipment items?
    like i want so bad to go over all these items but holy fucking shit i dont even know where the fucking start.
    why arey ou carrying 3 different nighthold necklaces on you?
    why do you have the alterac valley trinket on you? if you are in alterac valley and need to teleport there is a toy for that. and you can simply delete it, and if you ever want it back you can speak to the questgiver and he gives you it back.

seriously this is hardcore hoarder mentality, so much of these are literally useless, and will never be of use, or dont even need to be carried or kept, and arnt even special, like i can understand keeping some things for sentimental reasons, but great example is

you can delete these, if you do end up needing them you can just go buy them.
    why do you need to carry these all over the place with you?

why do you even have this? the item is literally useless, you can delete it, and if you do end wanting it later its literally for free from the vendor.
    Why do you need both? the blue version does everything the white version does, get rid fo the white one.

like the fact i can look at every one of these items and know exactly what they are is proof i know a lot about the game and that i too have collected most of these items.

but holy fucking shit WHY!?
    the fucking worst part, the part of this that makes me so fucking mad.

You are lacking bag space YET YOU HAVE A FUCKING HEARTHSTONE IN YOUR BAGS, MY DUDE!?
    delete it, use a toy, one extra spot boom.

seriously you need to work on this, this is just so bad, like dear god, you could have SO much space, and there is so many things here that are just so easily able to be thrown away andf replaced.
    like why do you need 2 stacks of these?
    why do you need these mushrooms and eggs? literally go do the 2 mounts and then get rid of them, once you have the mounts they are USLESS.

like i am so mad looking at this, the longer i look the Angier i get. this feels like one of those meme images of "the longer you look the worse it gets"

The OCD in me hates every single icon in this image with every fibre of my being holy moly.
    - - - Updated - - -

These pets have no value at all. On avarage 100g each or so.
    100g each adds up quick, and that is wrong, as someone who does exactly this, some sell for thousands to tens of thousands on some servers.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-05-19 at 07:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

i understand keeping old armor sets that are no longer obtainable but why are you keeping these, especially multiple versions of these? why, why the hell are you doing this?

seriously why do you need these items? seriously my dude, this is not good, why in the hell are you keeping these items that have both no purpose, and if you really end up needing them you can just... go buy them... like seriously why do you need these items wasting banks space, when you MAY need them someday you can just go buy them off a vendor.

why do you need all these cosmetic items in your bags, why do you need these old follower equipment items?
    like i want so bad to go over all these items but holy fucking shit i dont even know where the fucking start.
    why do you have the alterac valley trinket on you? if you are in alterac valley and need to teleport there is a toy for that. and you can simply delete it, and if you ever want it back you can speak to the questgiver and he gives you it back.

seriously this is hardcore hoarder mentality, so much of these are literally useless, and will never be of use, or dont even need to be carried or kept, and arnt even special, like i can understand keeping some things for sentimental reasons, but great example is

why do you even have this? the item is literally useless, you can delete it, and if you do end wanting it later its literally for free from the vendor.
    Why do you need both? the blue version does everything the white version does, get rid fo the white one.

like the fact i can look at every one of these items and know exactly what they are is proof i know a lot about the game and that i too have collected most of these items.

You are lacking bag space YET YOU HAVE A FUCKING HEARTHSTONE IN YOUR BAGS, MY DUDE!?

seriously you need to work on this, this is just so bad, like dear god, you could have SO much space, and there is so many things here that are just so easily able to be thrown away andf replaced.
    why do you need these mushrooms and eggs? literally go do the 2 mounts and then get rid of them, once you have the mounts they are USLESS.

like i am so mad looking at this, the longer i look the Angier i get. this feels like one of those meme images of "the longer you look the worse it gets"

The OCD in me hates every single icon in this image with every fibre of my being holy moly.
    - - - Updated - - -

100g each adds up quick, and that is wrong, as someone who does exactly this, some sell for thousands to tens of thousands on some servers.

I collect ORANGE items, I want as many unique orange items as possible. I also collect set items, but I did sell the ones I had from MoP/WoD to save space, I intend to get them later.

Why would I not carry 3 NH keys, I still need the green mount, I farm all 3 difficulties.

Of course I carry my legendary weapons, for the swag.

I am "close" to the mounts, but it takes FOREVER to farm those items, I got 7/6 items after many, many months, slowly but surely i get them one day.

The white one of those kits is a vanity item, it had use once, same with AV teleport.

I COULD send over the WoD-follower upgrade items, but I use them every week, it's just a lot of sending and resending. I'm going for ALL followers at max ilvl, so i need thons of them as there are over 300 followers you can get from the Inn.

The Hearthstone is the oldest item in the game for me, it hold personal value, could never delete that!

"I am inevitable"

- Patch of Tuft Fur

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not bragging but I have 25 million gold, I am not gonna be arsed to go to other realms to sell those items, not worth my time.

7+ Year Old Account
    I collect ORANGE items, I want as many unique orange items as possible. I also collect set items, but I did sell the ones I had from MoP/WoD to save space, I intend to get them later.

Why would I not carry 3 NH keys, I still need the green mount, I farm all 3 difficulties.

Of course I carry my legendary weapons, for the swag.

I am "close" to the mounts, but it takes FOREVER to farm those items, I got 7/6 items after many, many months, slowly but surely i get them one day.

The white one of those kits is a vanity item, it had use once, same with AV teleport.

I COULD send over the WoD-follower upgrade items, but I use them every week, it's just a lot of sending and resending. I'm going for ALL followers at max ilvl, so i need thons of them as there are over 300 followers you can get from the Inn.

The Hearthstone is the oldest item in the game for me, it hold personal value, could never delete that!
    ok i will respond 1 at a time, each number is a row

1- why, why do you do this? dear god why? I understand doing something like collecting all legendary things sure, but multiple of every set too? come the fuck on

2-... you dont need to keep them, the necklaces are a reward, once you complete the quest the unlock is complete, you can sell the necklaces, you dont need them to do the teleports.

3- ok sure this one is acceptable

4- well go farm the eggs, you only need 10 you are close. but wtf you doing with the mushrooms? go farm more mushrooms then, get these done, you are close, you only need 10 of each, so go farm them so you can ave space in your bags.

5- so you are keeping items that have no use, no purpose, you have better versions of, and can be easily replaced if you ever od want them... and you keep them in your bag for what reason?

6- you are going for all 300 followers at max... my god there is no helping you

7- this is painful holy shit, ok so you are not playing the game in any way anyone should, all the problems you have are your own fault, not the games my dude.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not bragging but I have 25 million gold, I am not gonna be arsed to go to other realms to sell those items, not worth my time.
    it takes a minute or two every couple weeks, come on now really? also you got to that gold by selling countless items that sell for only a couple gold each.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok i will respond 1 at a time, each number is a row

1- why, why do you do this? dear god why? I understand doing something like collecting all legendary things sure, but multiple of every set too? come the fuck on

2-... you dont need to keep them, the necklaces are a reward, once you complete the quest the unlock is complete, you can sell the necklaces, you dont need them to do the teleports.

3- ok sure this one is acceptable

4- well go farm the eggs, you only need 10 you are close. but wtf you doing with the mushrooms? go farm more mushrooms then, get these done, you are close, you only need 10 of each, so go farm them so you can ave space in your bags.

5- so you are keeping items that have no use, no purpose, you have better versions of, and can be easily replaced if you ever od want them... and you keep them in your bag for what reason?

6- you are going for all 300 followers at max... my god there is no helping you

7- this is painful holy shit, ok so you are not playing the game in any way anyone should, all the problems you have are your own fault, not the games my dude.

- - - Updated - - -

it takes a minute or two every couple weeks, come on now really? also you got to that gold by selling countless items that sell for only a couple gold each.
    6. I am a completionist, heard of the addon ATT? I'm going for 100%

And I got almost all gold from Game Tokens, it's pretty much my only real income.

All the legendary I have are sitting in void storage. OP should probably do the same, but judging from his posts so far he’s just going to say it’s full too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    All the legendary I have are sitting in void storage. OP should probably do the same, but judging from his posts so far he’s just going to say it’s full too

Yeah, as I said, it's filled with set items

Hey, I've googled and searched, but cannot find an answer, so I figure I ask here.

I am going nearly mad, and I spend too much time opening mails ingame. I talk about the system that send any unlooted items to your mailbox. I farm TONS of transmog weekly, but I don't need 99% of all the items, yet they end up in my mailbox. I HATE to have unopened mail, I get bothered by that icon. As I pretty much farm every raid on every difficulty weekly, it's hundreds and hundreds of items I have to loot and sell/delete, and with only like 8 free bag spaces (I collect a lot of stuff, bank+voidstorage+most bags full), this is a nightmare.

Is there some way to disable getting the loot I don't need to my mailbox?
    I just stopped leaving items on the boss.

Take every thing then sell a bunch to the vendor on my Yak whenever i fill the bag up

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I just stopped leaving items on the boss.

Take every thing then sell a bunch to the vendor on my Yak whenever i fill the bag up
    That's what the entire thread is about, I leave it on the corpse too, all items I don't need, but they get sent to my mailbox. Last night it took me 25 minutes to sell all the stuff, that's almost half an hour every week of just doing that crap. That's short of 26 hours a year, almost ONE FULL DAY I waste a year on just this super slow vendoring.

That's what the entire thread is about, I leave it on the corpse too, all items I don't need, but they get sent to my mailbox. Last night it took me 25 minutes to sell all the stuff, that's almost half an hour every week of just doing that crap. That's short of 26 hours a year, almost ONE FULL DAY I waste a year on just this super slow vendoring.
    As mentioned, there are addons that will auto sell any item at or below a selected level when you click on a vendor.

7+ Year Old Account
    6. I am a completionist, heard of the addon ATT? I'm going for 100%

And I got almost all gold from Game Tokens, it's pretty much my only real income.
    yes i have it, but an extreme amount of these things if not like ALL of them are not part of ATT. you dont need all 300 possible followers at max level+ilvl to get 100%.