Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I am truly amazed.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You literally said that you don't care to read in-game lore because you're in a rush to endgame and would rather have it be on books.

I prefer things to be the other way: that the lore of the game should be told in the game. I shouldn't have to shell out more money to know what is going on in the game I already not only pay to buy the expansion box, but also pay monthly to them.
    Wowhead or youtube are good sources to know the lore, followed up with some reading from wowpedia and you'll know everything that's in the new book without paying a cent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Wowhead or youtube are good sources to know the lore, followed up with some reading from wowpedia and you'll know everything that's in the new book without paying a cent.
    The point of my post went WOOSH! above your head if you have to refer to WoWHead and YouTube.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    The point of my post went WOOSH! above your head if you have to refer to WoWHead and YouTube.
    Those are literally free sources of information but ok

Those are literally free sources of information but ok
    Again, WOOSH! when the entire point of my post is that lore information should be available in-game and mentioned how there is no connective tissue, story-wise, between the end of MoP and the beginning of WoD anywhere to be found in the game until you're mid-way through Nagrand and even then it's breadcrumbs.

5+ Year Old Account
    Again, WOOSH! when the entire point of my post is that lore information should be available in-game and mentioned how there is no connective tissue, story-wise, between the end of MoP and the beginning of WoD anywhere to be found in the game until you're mid-way through Nagrand and even then it's breadcrumbs.
    Then you should do a better job at communicating, because to everyone else it sounded like bitching that you had to pay to access lore lmao

Then you should do a better job at communicating, because to everyone else it sounded like bitching that you had to pay to access lore lmao
    Gee, I wonder how else I could have "better communicated" the issue when I literally described the issue:
    No. we don't. And here are two examples:

• If you don't read the books, you have absolutely no idea what happens between the end of MoP and the beginning of WoD. Garrosh's trial and subsequent escape to another dimension are never mentioned in the game. All of that happen in the books, and only in the books.

• Similarly, if you didn't read the comics, you'd have absolutely no idea how the fuck Varian returned from wherever he disappeared to and what he went through and now he has the spirit of a wolf inside him because reasons because, again, that is never explained in the game. All of that happens in the comics, and only the comics.
    It doesn't matter. The fact is that MoP and WoD have zero connecting story in the game until you reach Nagrand and even then you only get an inkling of what happened.

No. we don't. And here are two examples:

• If you don't read the books, you have absolutely no idea what happens between the end of MoP and the beginning of WoD. Garrosh's trial and subsequent escape to another dimension are never mentioned in the game. All of that happen in the books, and only in the books.

• Similarly, if you didn't read the comics, you'd have absolutely no idea how the fuck Varian returned from wherever he disappeared to and what he went through and now he has the spirit of a wolf inside him because reasons because, again, that is never explained in the game. All of that happens in the comics, and only the comics.
    Yep , and the worst offender for me was Alleria and Turalyon in game mentioning stuff being narrated in their own audiobook.