Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    So what does this have to do with Blizzard, WoW, MMOs.

Ben Brode, something, something, I know. Still unrelated.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Game looks like complete garbage. Nice to hear from Ben.
    other people call it innovation

Quote Originally Posted by martinboy View Post
    And now its also a Marvel fansite. MMO-C must really need the money.
    This site has had plenty of other companies over the years and generally has a story or post on most new games. Or have you not noticed the forums for GW2, FF14, SWOTOR and LoL?

Its always been Blizzard focused but never exclusive. Also we are in a slow period of end of expansion for WoW and not alot of new information for the next expansion so of course they are looking for content filler, or would you prefer to see the same stories for a week straight?

The "slow news day?" folks are funny.

I'm sorry this isn't laser-focused WoW content like you may want, but WoW is pretty old hat right now and I'm glad to see MMO Champion pulling away from it. If just a little.

There's still a Blizzard connection. This is Ben Brode's company landing a contact with Marvel and it's another Hearthstone-esque CCG. So, relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Nothing interesting is happening in WoW. Maybe they should start doing some GW2 and FF14 coverage as well. WoW isn't everything.
    They tried with FF14 and people moaned non stop. It's better this way

Game looks super fun. Only problem for me I'm not that big a Marvel fan. If they could integrate something like this into Hearthstone it'd be amazing. But first they need to flesh out Mercenaries as a legit RPG mode IMO.

Considering how big a name Ben Brode was for Blizzard/Hearthstone, I think this is more than appropriate for this website.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll probably try rumble if it's f2p but this one just sounds like it would compete with hearthstone whose f2p experience I'm already content with.

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    GW2 needs more coverage.

There are 2 videos of gameplay, and the game has some neat ideas, and it is extremely fast.

100 people moaning would seem like a lot, but with a user-base as big as MMO-C it would mean nothing. Perceived negative feedback is always louder than indifferent (they are silent) and positive (they have no reason to tell you it's good). The loudest is always the negative folks.

I have been a MMO-C user for over a decade and never told MMO-C they are doing a good job, I guess I just did. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    100 people moaning would seem like a lot, but with a user-base as big as MMO-C it would mean nothing. Perceived negative feedback is always louder than indifferent (they are silent) and positive (they have no reason to tell you it's good). The loudest is always the negative folks.

I have been a MMO-C user for over a decade and never told MMO-C they are doing a good job, I guess I just did. :P
    Lurkers shouldn't count as part of a forum userbase, that said, MMOC userbase isn't that big. You always have your usual posters on every thread grinding their post count.
    Also, FFXIV is a delicate topic on every WoW based discussion site. I remember a handful of hilarious comments when the ffxiv wowhead site was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    GW2 needs more coverage.
    I'd love to see TESO, GW2 and other mmo news here. This forum's userbase is as stagnant as WoW's playerbase.

I'd love to see TESO, GW2 and other mmo news here. This forum's userbase is as stagnant as WoW's playerbase.
    I agree, I feel a site with MMO in the title should have dedicated forums to other MMO's. It would probably make the site more popular too.

I had no idea Donald was supposed to be a priest.