Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    The original system was called CM(Challenge Mode), and it was introduced with MoP, not WoD. It was locked in terms of level and stats. They explained why they didn't carry it over each expansion because dungeons were tuned for the class design of the expansion. With how class design gets shuffled about, it would've led to them having to constantly retune CMs with each expansion.
    a, yeah, sorry. i skipped MoP entirely so i didn't experience that system till WoD.
    as for their reasoning to why they don't do it anymore or keep it active for only 1 expansion.
    those are pretty shit reasons tbf.
    don't get me wrong, i realize full well the time and effort it takes to keep a system like that balanced and relevant. especially when they add disruptive new abilities each expansion that would warrant a rebalancing, if not a complete overhaul of older content to make it viable.
    but their excuse basically boils down to "we don't want to put in he effort to make content that lasts for longer then 1 expansion."

Quote Originally Posted by Short View Post
    a, yeah, sorry. i skipped MoP entirely so i didn't experience that system till WoD.
    as for their reasoning to why they don't do it anymore or keep it active for only 1 expansion.
    those are pretty shit reasons tbf.
    don't get me wrong, i realize full well the time and effort it takes to keep a system like that balanced and relevant. especially when they add disruptive new abilities each expansion that would warrant a rebalancing, if not a complete overhaul of older content to make it viable.
    but their excuse basically boils down to "we don't want to put in he effort to make content that lasts for longer then 1 expansion."
    Oh, I quite agree with you. MoP CM sets are also some of the best looking sets in the game imo, which only further adds to my frustration with them being impossible to unlock now. So many good things get thrown away with each new expansion, it really is a shame sometimes when it comes to really cool stuff like artifact weapons and CM unlocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.