What is the highest level tbc dungeon you can boost with a fresh pala?

I suppose, there will be a lot of demand for pala tbc boosting mostly from new dks, however, can you take them all the way up to 70? how far can you boost with an 80 fresh/green&blue geared pala?

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    TBC Classic and onwards has the SoM Boosting changes. If there is a character in a dungeon with you, and they are over 8 levels of the mobs the exp is reduced dramatically.
    In order to boost a character through outland you would need your paladin to be level 68 and not go higher than 70 in order to get every dungeon covered.
    So basically, a level 80 paladin won't be boosting anything through TBC unless you want them to sit and wait on a single level once a month.

*For clarity those are dungeon boosts. You can always follow a someone around and just kill things for them. People are actively doing that now for quick questing EXP.
    Last edited by Vaedren; 2022-08-29 at 04:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And meanwhile, Mages still boost spamming SP and SL
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    And meanwhile, Mages still boost spamming SP and SL
    If what vaeldren said was correct then it shouldn't matter because sp/sl are 62-68 and mages are 70, so nothing wrong with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, what im saying is 2+ Mages are doing the boosting. Not one Prot Paladin.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Prot Pally can easily boost SP solo and instead of SL a Prot Pally can simply boost SH.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrel8490 View Post
    Prot Pally can easily boost SP solo and instead of SL a Prot Pally can simply boost SH.
    what gear does this require? especially the sh one?
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2022-08-29 at 09:42 AM.

When I play the game, I get an alert saying "You have unlocked the highest level tbc dungeon" and a new tab opens up where I can see all the stats of the dungeon and the rewards you can get from it This is the only way to do it and it's a great way to get people interested in the game. I think it's the best way to do it.