Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Chromie time should require loremaster and adjust with each new expansion. Maybe not that strict but I do think it worth for all players to see a portion of core expansion content before just jumping into whatever they want to do in the world.
    Makes no sense. So if someone who missed out on an old expansion (or didn't fully complete it) and wants to level an alt through it, they should first complete all the quests on a max level char before being able to do so? Probably the most retarded idea ever.

Now OT, they probably restrict it to not overwhelm new players and have them quit in frustration, it's not exactly the friendliest of systems.
    Plus that the newer expansions have the new, more flashy models, which are probably more likely to keep new people and a very streamlined experience with little to no exploration being required.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooginava182 View Post
    So..? if your computer cant handle retail wow now? What are you gonna do when you get to level 50? are you just not gonna level to 60? cause those graphics are pretty much the same if not more than BFA.
    Since I don't own Shadowlands....yeah

the best way of preventing a new player from getting bored because he chose TBC to level his character for the first time ever is to not letting him choose.

BFA has modern quest path in azeroth, making it the best first leveling experience for a new player, blizzard thinks this is better this way, they kinda are. Sidequests, world quests, rares, extra loot...

Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    More than enough for what ? Everyone have its own goal ingame.
    ...more than enough to drive new players away

Quote Originally Posted by Wylyth1992 View Post
    Since I don't own Shadowlands....yeah
    I'm gonna have to repeat myself.

This is a "Because I want to" issue, not an actual issue. It isn't a problem, you make it a problem.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    I'm gonna have to repeat myself.

This is a "Because I want to" issue, not an actual issue. It isn't a problem, you make it a problem.
    I can't really control my lack of a good computer. Sometimes I wish WoW was on consoles, so that I could use my PS4 for it and not have to worry about it working or not (unlike with a PC).