Poll: Do you like Racial Capitol Cities?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yes, plus this is a problem entirely of Blizzard’s own making. Unlike real life, an area in-game is under absolute control by the developers as well as the overworld environment it’s in. That people don’t use or enjoy them is a design failure which is something they can correct at practically any time. That doesn’t mean it’s easy, but it’s a skill set I’d totally expect out of a billion dollar company.

As to class oriented cities that can work too but more as in-game representation of guilds with guild halls, specialized vendors etc. It can be taken overboard to seem you need to visit any number of dozens of locations for a given set of content, but that’s where specialization/focus comes into play. Not everywhere is needed for all content/expansions. For professions it often times is actually part of the fantasy of being a particular profession. You like archeology probably because of the adventure, hunting down clues, etc. for example. So maybe you need to trek to various libraries in hunting something down.
    Last edited by chickengoat; 2022-05-31 at 04:22 PM.

I mean at this point, they're quite irrelevant or pointless. But despite that, I can't really imagine WoW without iconic locations like Irongforge, Stormwind or Orgrimmar. Racial locations help maintain what little racial culture there is left in the Alliance and Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.