Anyone feel that the limit to be able to post in other threads should be lowered?

I mean, nowadays i think most people just want stuff fast.

And waiting till there is 20 posts you did really doesn't help that much nowadays.

I think nowadays, people find that to be that they don't have time for that, they just want to be able to post instantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...certain-thread

I suppose this was not good enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post

I suppose this was not good enough for you.
    Having to wait for my post count to increase pisses me off to no end.

I don't know of any other forum that does this.

Plus this.

The following errors occurred with your submission

You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.

I on other boards where i can post what i want right away, why should someone have to wait till their count is 20 to be able to post where they want?

I feel they should change it.

Why should i have to wait till my post count is 20 before i am able to post?

I know other forums,i don't have to wait that long.

Nobody got time for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelthefox View Post
    I feel they should change it.

Why should i have to wait till my post count is 20 before i am able to post?

I know other forums,i don't have to wait that long.

Nobody got time for that.

They gave you an answer in your original thread. Why are you still asking "why?" when they gave you an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    They gave you an answer in your original thread. Why are you still asking "why?" when they gave you an answer?
    I wonder if enough people complained if they would change it.

I read a article where a cruise disallowed crossdressing, except for staff members.

But relented after complaints.

10+ Year Old Account

I read a article where a cruise disallowed crossdressing, except for staff members.

But relented after complaints.

Maybe. Go make another suggestion in the Suggestions & Feedback forum and see if it gets you anywhere. Godspeed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also posting in areas that actually increase your post count might help too.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

I think nowadays, people find that to be that they don't have time for that, they just want to be able to post instantly.

Ok. Well I am confused. I just saw this on a thread on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ten constructive posts. Posts in Fun Stuff, Chat Forum, and Guild Recruitment don't count toward post count.
    WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?? Can I get reimbursed for my three posts on here? My Posts in Chat Zone won't count towards my twenty?? Where in the heck can I post that it will count towards my twenty?? I guess if Need be I will copy and paste my three posts here to there and hope some Mod or Admin doesn't notice. This is extremely ridiculous. What barf bag cemetery subforum or zone or whatever can I post where it counts towards my Post count?? This is like a torture experiment. I feel like I am diagnosing Michelle Bachman's laryngitis but not getting paid for it. Can the mods create some kind of game that you play, like you can come on here within a set time each day, like Click on a Poll answer or an Icon and do that twenty times?

No need to wonder anymore. As almost everyone here has already followed such rules they've no reason to complain.