What is almost perfect and just needs a tiny tweak to get there?

For you, what aspect of the game is extremely close to being perfect (or as perfect as possible), and only needs a tiny adjustment or change to make it so? (Whether it's related to raiding, mythic+, pvp, RP, lore, questing, graphics/technical stuff, etc.)

For example, I care a lot about aesthetics/RP/immersion stuff, so I'll start with one of mine.

1. I think that Worgen are the one of the coolest things Blizzard has ever introduced to the game. Giving Worgen melee classes the option to transmog to "invisible" weapons (like monks currently have), and/or giving Worgen druids the ability to use their Worgen form for their feral/guardian form, is all that's needed to complete the werewolf fantasy. It's like, so close, but not quite there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Upright male Forsaken customization option.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like since at least 2013, the whole gearing rewards system has been One (1) actually cohesive currency or vendor away from being player-friendly. They just always want that added layer of complexity that makes it needlessly difficult for casual players.

I don't know if this has been fixed since BFA, but it was really annoying to jump into Premade groups for World Quests where half the group was sharded via War Mode. Feel like there should just be a toggle to filter those so my time wasn't wasted.

That's just off the top of my head, but I can probably come up with so many more.

most running / walking animations were ruined a few years ago by taking the bounce out of their step. restoring the bounce would be a tiny tweak to make them perfect.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, just thought of this:

Clipping of ears for Blood Elves and Vulpera (I can't think of any other races with the same issue... Night Elves?) in helmet appearances. Fucking fix it right now, Blizzard.

1. Dungeon Finder (not group finder, and not LFR): queuing for a dungeon and getting automatically sorted into a group and placed into the dungeon is a GODSEND mechanic. Sadly it's relegated to the lower tiers of difficulty to the point of near-irrelevance at max level. I feel like if this would include, say, M+0 and perhaps even lower levels of keys, it could do a lot to get people started on the gearing path.

2. Flying mounts: despite the constant hate they get from people (usually for very badly thought-out reasons) it's always been one of WoW's best features to me. Free, efficient movement does a lot to connect the world and make you actually go out there. It feels to me like with just a bit of tweaking towards how and when they're available, this could be a perfect mode of travel.

3. Transmog: the idea is fantastic, and the only thing holding it back are some minor problems; the biggest one I see is it being tied to actual items rather than item slots. Having to xmog every new piece the right way feels like such a clunky mechanic - why not just xmog an armor SLOT so your e.g. shoulder or chest or whatever will always be what your xmog says, no matter what item is actually equipped in there at the moment. This is also more alt friendly, so you don't need to re-xmog all the time as you replace gear while leveling. Seems like a no-brainer to me, really.

Honorable Mentions: Things that need more than a tiny tweak but are sound in principle

M+: I think M+ was the best addition to WoW since the addition of raid difficulties. But it still has issues, both mechanical and design-wise. For one, I think the key system is clunky and outdated. It should be an internal mechanic that tracks your progress, and you should simply be able to select M+ level from a dropdown on the font in the dungeon. No more keys as items, no more being forced to re-roll keys ad nauseam to get what you want. Supplement some kind of bonus rotation for key RNG so people feel rewarded for doing more than just the same dungeon over and over (which they still do with keys anyway, just with more hoops). Loot also needs a bit of tweaking, as do some mechanics - the seasonal affixes should feel more impactful on routing etc. rather than just be either irrelevant or a how-much-of-this-can-we-skip minigame. M+ class balance also needs a pass or two. But nothing here needs MASSIVE overhaul.