Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    I think desire drives gameplay. Blizz seems to be most familiar with the desire of greed and lazyness. While there is a place for those, you shouldnt forget things like socializing, self expression, being part of a community, and wanting to challenge yourself. Im not saying there isnt any of those, I just think there could be more.
    Ideas:
    People created quest
    Faction Wide Objectives
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

What happened is that most of the core of blizzard has left, or gone old

So i have hopes for a new blizzard like 1997

Quote Originally Posted by Watchers View Post

The old blizzard core were also the rapists. They have many that are too toxic to touch, making shitty games or in jail.

The entire game dev industry has changed a lot. No more like games from gamers as triple A imo. May be some indie or double A companies. Cash excels rules the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    The old blizzard core were also the rapists. They have many that are too toxic to touch, making shitty games or in jail.
    The old blizzard, the people you mean who actually made fun games were.. "toxic" ? the only people left are SJW go woke! fools whos only idea consist of mobile games and somehow failing at making releases of old content from the OLD BLIZZARD.

Well, I'd say Blizz was more the kings of re-innovation lol. They'd take an idea someone else had and improve upon it. Regardless, R.I.P og Blizz
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

They were never the kings of innovation, they were the kings of perfecting someone elses innovation, not so much anymore.
    thinly veiled high elf thread

Often creating "things to do" takes a lot of funding because of how expensive an army of 3D-artists is compared to just adding systems that keep you invested in other ways.

Yet theres still no shortage of Blizztard Fanboys that defend them regardless as if that company still exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    At no point have I claimed people weren't getting gold from the token or that gold can not be used to acquire power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    p2w is not inherently unfair.