Hey Everyone!, so I'm trying to step my game up and mostly all I do is play World of Warcraft, but that comes and goes, like when I get into a WoW phase it lasts like 6 months and then I play other games like, FPS, RTS, pretty much every single genre I play, but if it will give me some kind of advantage in WoW, I'm all for it!

------------------------------

Let me give you a heads up on what I'm using now.

Mouse: Logitech G600 (currently at $34.99

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow 2014 (currently 175$)
--------------------------------

Logitech G600

My thoughts on what I'm using. The G600 is a pretty slick mouse, I used the 12 buttons on the side was useful when I first started playing with it but I gave up and even though I know I should be using them for PVP etc, I really just don't. I will definitely look into using a mouse with buttons like this one though.

Razer BlackWidow 2014 Mechanical Keyboard

Besides the build up from extreme use, (I really need to blast a can of air into this one) this keyboard hasn't really given me any trouble, besides losing like 2 buttons. The mechanical aspect of it feels very satisfying and it sits on my lap pretty comfortable.

------------------------------

So I'm guessing your question is, why do you want to upgrade? Well, I've had these peripherals for quite some years and I think it's the right time to upgrade.

I'd like something that can give me a competitive edge in any game I choose to play. LED's that change colors are a plus, and so is a mechanical keyboard.

World of Warcraft would be the biggest reason for my to buy a new mouse + keyboard combo but like I mentioned I play every single genre out there, besides maybe certain sports games, like Madden. I have a console for that.

-----------------------------

In short. I'm looking for a fancy mouse + keyboard that will help me improve my game, no matter which it is. I like shiny looking things, and I love the mechanical feeling of a keyboard. I'd probably play it hard with World of Warcraft, but I do like games like Minion Masters, Overwatch, RPGs, RTS, FPS, I dabble in it all.

Thanks a lot guys, and if you can, please keep the recommendations to sites like NewEgg and Amazon.

Thanks!