Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Personally really excited for the Blood Elf Paladin stuff. Having a red/black themed set for blood knights exclusively feels nice.
    Sadly tho, it looks bad compared to the existing set (composed of pieces in the game).

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Sadly tho, it looks bad compared to the existing set (composed of pieces in the game).
    I think it looks good. Its just the Antorus tier but red and black instead of the white and gold. The only thing I dont like is having a hard time finding a good weapon for it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish 9.2. 5 to be delayed af so there are no cross faction bullisht, wow is now blue vs red

Quote Originally Posted by regardoz View Post
    wow is now blue vs red
    So, the same as it always has been?

So really just more stuff for races who already have heritage stuff? I hoped some other races get some glam too.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    iLvl 270 or so, I can't get into a raid group so I can't raid and the M+ have dried up totally in the last few months - so my only remaining option is solo content.
    When S4 starts (so no when 9.2.5 launches) the world boss tied to the fated raid will also be fated and drop fated normal ilvl loot (278) which you will also be able to turn into tier with the catalyst. Cross faction should also make it easier to get a group

And if you do not want to deal with the insane requirements of PuGs and don't want to lead your own group, there are guilds and discord communities that will let you raid normal and heroic with far more reasonable ilvl requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And if you do not want to deal with the insane requirements of PuGs and don't want to lead your own group,
    I learned a long time ago in WoW that what I want is irrelevant, I scrounge for scraps and sometimes get something but more often not.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

What exactly is 9.2.5? Just an excuse to launch new season? Does it bring any content of sort?

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond View Post
    What exactly is 9.2.5? Just an excuse to launch new season? Does it bring any content of sort?
    Only massive selling point is cross faction. But nothing for “new content”. Unless you count affixes as “new content”, but I don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Thanks, I didn't know about the heritage quests, that means there will be new armor and achievements right? Nice if so.
    Weapons mostly, blood elf paladins get a blood knight set though
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    iLvl 270 or so, I can't get into a raid group so I can't raid and the M+ have dried up totally in the last few months - so my only remaining option is solo content.
    This is really untrue. I’m an m+ main with multiple 3k+ io characters. There are many keys available at all skill levels from +5s to +20+. Cross faction will only increase your options. If you’re not getting invites it’s quite possible your signing up for keys you haven’t proven yourself capable of completing. Pushing your own key is always the most efficient option. As far as your friend list being offline it seems it’s time to start adding players that you have a positive time with after doing a key together.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananapants View Post
    This is really untrue.
    Reality is never untrue - hope that clarifies your confusion.

I capped out at 1700 on my main, managed to scrounge a couple of M+ runs a week at +12 or +13, but they all dried up over the last month or so. There are just no healers available.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.