Thread: Mafia 148 - TBD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Shush.

If we get 12 players, I have a different setup we can play that is significantly more chaotic.
    I noticed you didn't say "if we get a twelfth player you don't have to play."
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I noticed that YOU didn't say that if he got 12 players you wouldn't.

Foxxi has a power role

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer23 View Post
    I noticed that YOU didn't say that if he got 12 players you wouldn't.

Foxxi has a power role
    My very existence is a power role.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Power rolling to exist is a young person's game

/in

taking a spot

might use a new account if the game doesn't roll today but if it does I'm yolo-ing with this current one

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    /in

taking a spot

might use a new account if the game doesn't roll today but if it does I'm yolo-ing with this current one
    Woo woo! Welcome back Clarinet!

The game will begin tomorrow, if we get everyone in discord and ready.

Signups will stay open until 11:59pm tonight ET at which point I will rand and put up the game post (but locked) so you can see the setup and read the rolecards, which is important!

The game will start tomorrow sometime between noon and 8pm ET. Unsure of exact time pending confirmations.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2022-06-04 at 11:31 PM.