Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    Ok...So money is everything except during the apocalypse.
    People always forget chaos is not always that far away and society norms change. Just look at covid. Money is a trading currency that is all. Not even a particularly useful one either like gold or flour. You can get most things through trade but not everything as much as people will tell you because they're depressed they're not millionaires
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  2. #22
    You can get away with a whole lot. But it is important that their is always a bigger fish and if you end up in front of its mouth for the wrong reasons you can get bitten.

  3. #23
    The Lightbringer ProphetFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,672
    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    Ok...So money is everything except during the apocalypse.
    Even then idk. I believe they have bunkers and other means of survival and shit. When you have that much money you can be a doomsday prepper with their own mountain enclave like a Bond villain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Even then idk. I believe they have bunkers and other means of survival and shit. When you have that much money you can be a doomsday prepper with their own mountain enclave like a Bond villain.
    And what stops someone from taking that away from you
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  5. #25
    The Lightbringer ProphetFlume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,672
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    And what stops someone from taking that away from you
    Access, precautions, knowledge of location, probably stockpiled weapons and guards
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Access, precautions, knowledge of location, probably stockpiled weapons and guards
    I dunno Bill Burr has a good joke on it.

    Dooms day prepping is just collecting things for the biggest dude on the street.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

  7. #27
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    35,119
    You can get away with most things.

    You can't get away with being an internationally famous pedophile that invites other rich people to your pedo plane flights FOREVER. But you can get away with it for a few decades.
    Plenty of people have been holding their breath waiting for me to fail. I think they all suffocated years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Just came here to remind people that the right has no moral conscious. If they ever try to morally scold you, it's not because they think what you're doing is wrong. Is because it's effective, and want to discourage you from doing it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •