Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Why would I make a group n allow it to be infested by vulpera?
    Because you've already allowed the infestation of gnomes...
    For the Glory of Mankind

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    They've mentioned a ton, whenever this topic comes up, that it's technical reasons, not their own decisions, which are blocking broader cross faction content. The game makes a LOT of assumptions that the players are in the same faction, and those assumptions are buried in 17.5 years of programming and tech debt. They're slowly unravelling the threads required to remove these assumptions and make cross faction a thing everywhere, but it takes time.
    It is a blatant lie. I have worked with loads of IT guys over the years. It's never a question IF something is doable. Mostly it's just a question how much (you want to pay) or something else.

    Cross faction raid finder works on other servers which are not provided by Blizzard just fine. We also already have cross faction random BG's with the mercenary mode. So there is no reason to not make cross faction random dungeons - BG's are nothing else than dungeons really. Blizz dudes are mainly Horde. Maybe they dont WANT to play dungeons with Alliance players.

    I presume they are lying "just because" they have the power to antagonize players. And they want to use it. Yep, I am assuming utter malevolence, even if it hurts them financially, they would still do it over deciding for the more profitable option.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2022-05-28 at 12:38 PM.


  3. #63
    The Insane Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    15,722
    Blood Elves can start a quest to earn a new mount, weapon appearance, and the Blood Knight armor set for Blood Elf Paladins by speaking to Liadrin in Oribos. Requirements: Level 60 and Exalted with Silvermoon.
    Fucking elves again, i guess all the devs play then, cause Jesus Christ, the amount of pamper those pointy ears bastards gets is beyond comprehension.

  4. #64
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianJ View Post
    These activities will now have a 100% chance to reward 1 Renown upon completion:
    Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons


    with that being said does this mean we can farm mythic 0's and get renown ever time we clear the dungeon? hmmmm if so good way to catch up fast less stress
    yes. although Torghast level 9 will probably be a faster way

  5. #65
    Was hoping for something more. SOme kinda of...secret or something, lol. Anything
    Not subbing yet, but looking forwards to the next expansion

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    "Random matchmade activities like Heroic dungeons, Skirmishes, or Random Battlegrounds will all remain same-faction. [LEARN MORE]
    The following instances are not cross-faction:

    Trial of the Champion
    Trial of the Crusader
    Vault of Archavon
    Icecrown Citadel
    Baradin Hold
    Siege of Boralus
    Battle of Dazar'alor
    Darkmaul Citadel (Exile's Reach dungeon)"


    like why ? what is the reason to limit it ? stupid pride of blizzard devs ?
    Look at the dungeons and raids mentioned. They all have faction specific loot drops.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianJ View Post
    These activities will now have a 100% chance to reward 1 Renown upon completion:
    Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons


    with that being said does this mean we can farm mythic 0's and get renown ever time we clear the dungeon? hmmmm if so good way to catch up fast less stress
    As opposed to just doing the campaign? Considering you can only do 8 mythics a week while the campaign will give you 40 that could be done in less time than you can do 8 mythics...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

  8. #68
    Banned Strawberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sweden/Yugoslavia
    Posts
    3,571
    I'm disappointed.
    Cross-faction got me a bit excited, but then they bitchslap with restrictions restrictions restrictions.
    They could've removed the restriction on guilds and let them be cross faction as well. But nooooooo, they want to leave it for the next expansions so they can say they did something in the patch notes.
    This game just wants to die I see.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    It is a blatant lie. I have worked with loads of IT guys over the years. It's never a question IF something is doable. Mostly it's just a question how much (you want to pay) or something else.

    Cross faction raid finder works on other servers which are not provided by Blizzard just fine. We also already have cross faction random BG's with the mercenary mode. So there is no reason to not make cross faction random dungeons - BG's are nothing else than dungeons really. Blizz dudes are mainly Horde. Maybe they dont WANT to play dungeons with Alliance players.

    I presume they are lying "just because" they have the power to antagonize players. And they want to use it. Yep, I am assuming utter malevolence, even if it hurts them financially, they would still do it over deciding for the more profitable option.
    So you literally read the first sentence of my post and then turned your brain off? Blocking does not equal impossible, and they've literally never said it was impossible, just that it was a big technical task.

    So congrats, genius, you repeated exactly what they themselves have said, and simultaneously claimed that they've "lied".
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    i find it hard to believe some random raid from BFA would draw in more players than the battleground patch in classic
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    FruitySalad boy, this is a fantastic thread and is really going places. I just want to make sure I'm on page one of what is bound to be a long lasting and productive thread. It's amazing there are no other threads discussing the squish, as I'm confident you would have just posted in them if they did exist.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    As opposed to just doing the campaign? Considering you can only do 8 mythics a week while the campaign will give you 40 that could be done in less time than you can do 8 mythics...
    M+ though has no limit. And gives you gear you can upgrade to 272, which the campaign does not. So basically for a char that is getting boosted.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    So you literally read the first sentence of my post and then turned your brain off? Blocking does not equal impossible, and they've literally never said it was impossible, just that it was a big technical task.

    So congrats, genius, you repeated exactly what they themselves have said, and simultaneously claimed that they've "lied".
    IKR and clearly working with IT over the years gave him the knowledge of how WoW is programmed and operates.

    "My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    So you literally read the first sentence of my post and then turned your brain off? Blocking does not equal impossible, and they've literally never said it was impossible, just that it was a big technical task.

    So congrats, genius, you repeated exactly what they themselves have said, and simultaneously claimed that they've "lied".
    Not really. It's not TOO difficult. They are a billion $$§ corporation. They could if they wanted to. They just don't want. That's why they said it's "very difficult". It isn't. The proof is in the game already. They lie. Just because.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •