Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    I don't even play hunter, but this is just funny LOL. If everyone complains, and its also clear on the DPS meters, why won't they do a bigger buff? Reminds me of Diablo 3 balancing... it wasn't very good there either.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Imagine changes like this wouldnt even be made if there was no logs or details
    Agreed......

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Because its not realistic to have all 3 hunter specs top of the damage above everyone else?
    you have 2 specs that are top contenders and one middle of the pack...just be happy?
    If anything, all your hunter specs should be nerfed lol...2 button class performing that high? why are they mocking the playerbase?
    Should nerf survival by 60% and bring it line with everyone else... Would you be happy then??
    Works fine for warlock. So why not for hunters?

    and 2 button class performing that high? Like the other classes and specs are complicated enough to warrant a dps increase. Snap back to reality por favor

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    4 % buff to BM . when it needs like 60 % buff to compete with MM and survival

    they must be laughing so hard in the office while writing those

    like how can we mock playerbase
    you do realize MM ST is below BM right?

  4. #24
    Stealthed Defender unbound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Posts
    6,722
    rofl

    Reduced PvP damage for Frost Mages and Ele Shaman. The 2 specs that make all PvPers quake in fear...

    That is both the dumbest and funniest thing I've read all year so far.

    This is *not* giving me any confidence that Blizz will be doing smart things in the next expansion...

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggie View Post
    You're just bad.
    I think you are bad.

    Warcraft logs exist. Maybe you should visit.

  6. #26
    That's the best they can do..? Lmao, Then dragonflight already met its demise faster.
    Last edited by trapmaster; 2022-05-29 at 12:46 AM.

  7. #27
    People on here complaining about the buffs/nerfs like it's a life or death situation you are actually that upset that your class isn't topping the meters? xD

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    4 % buff to BM . when it needs like 60 % buff to compete with MM and survival

    they must be laughing so hard in the office while writing those

    like how can we mock playerbase
    It's 4% to all damage and another 10% for beast cleave. With that 4% increase to everything they'll be on par with single target damage of survival hunter and combined with the 10% increase for beast cleave it's something like a 6-8% increase for AOE so they'll be middle of the pack for raids. Still behind MM and SV for aoe but no longer bottom of the pack.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I think you are bad.

    Warcraft logs exist. Maybe you should visit.
    WClogs does not show guardian doing more damage than feral nor balance.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiteck View Post
    People on here complaining about the buffs/nerfs like it's a life or death situation you are actually that upset that your class isn't topping the meters? xD
    People upset because their classes that were NOT topping the meters before, getting nerfed to shit and now dead in water while OP classes getting buffs... since developer that does changes DIDN'T plays freaking game they make.
    Just "fc" look at these random buff/nerf numbers 8% 10% 33% 50% 60%, where these good old times with buffs on 11.11%? /s

    As if that damned intern that was doing that patch was listening to this song :

    10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    WClogs does not show guardian doing more damage than feral nor balance.
    Oh is that what you are prattling about? In large pulls they do.

    Regardless, the DPS of feral and balance are way behind the other classes. Are you gonna say that is all the ferals and boomkins in the world need to L2P? Get out! If you don't know what you are talking about, shut up. I have better things to do than waste time on forum heroes.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2022-05-29 at 11:05 AM.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Because its not realistic to have all 3 hunter specs top of the damage above everyone else?
    you have 2 specs that are top contenders and one middle of the pack...just be happy?
    If anything, all your hunter specs should be nerfed lol...2 button class performing that high? why are they mocking the playerbase?
    Should nerf survival by 60% and bring it line with everyone else... Would you be happy then??
    I should "just be happy" that my spec is trash because the two that I don't like are doing great? NO I should not. I would like my spec to be in line with the other two.

    Also to say Hunters are a "2 button class" shows you never actually played one and are just repeating an ignorant meme.

  13. #33
    All classes now generate more threat when in a tank specialization.

    Since when you could lose aggro as a a tank on retail? LOL
    It is literally impossible from Cata.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    I should "just be happy" that my spec is trash because the two that I don't like are doing great? NO I should not. I would like my spec to be in line with the other two.

    Also to say Hunters are a "2 button class" shows you never actually played one and are just repeating an ignorant meme.
    We could always nerf your two overperforming specs and bring them inline with all other specs? Same result but i doubt you'd be happy and still complain...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    All classes now generate more threat when in a tank specialization.

    Since when you could lose aggro as a a tank on retail? LOL
    It is literally impossible from Cata.
    I'm pretty sure its tank vs tank threat. It has been an issue all of SL... Specially if you play a pally tank, you'll rip aggro constantly...
    And it's also been a serious issue in m+
    Last edited by tomten; 2022-05-29 at 01:48 PM.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    We could always nerf your two overperforming specs and bring them inline with all other specs? Same result but i doubt you'd be happy and still complain...
    I am not for that severe of a nerf because I do not want to punish those that like the specs that hard. However, a slight nerf of those two in concert with a BM buff to bring them in line? Absolutely. But why think critically like that when you can bring up your straw man's for a "gotcha " moment, right?

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    I should "just be happy" that my spec is trash because the two that I don't like are doing great? NO I should not. I would like my spec to be in line with the other two.

    Also to say Hunters are a "2 button class" shows you never actually played one and are just repeating an ignorant meme.
    Did you really expect something better from the person who claimed BM is beating MM even though the *only* spec that BM is ahead of is arcane.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    We could always nerf your two overperforming specs and bring them inline with all other specs? Same result but i doubt you'd be happy and still complain...

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm pretty sure its tank vs tank threat. It has been an issue all of SL... Specially if you play a pally tank, you'll rip aggro constantly...
    And it's also been a serious issue in m+
    That makes zero sense given the context. If tanks are losing agro to other tanks, buffing threat gen of all tanks changes nothing...

    Do you read what you write before posting or do you just quickly type out whatever you think makes the other person look stupid (without realizing its backfiring for you)?

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by conkrete View Post
    Do it for real next time. Some specs/classes are clearly much better than others. A 4% to 8% difference would be no big deal. However, anywhere from 10% to 30% (and beyond) difference in outcomes is asinine to me.

    I'll just go ahead and assume that these differences are intentional for reasons that one might suspect, because the sample size is massive and the differences are as clear as water.
    LOL. "Tell me you're under 1500 rating without telling me you're under 1500 rating..."

  18. #38
    Damn not a single comment about the WW change yet.

    Guess that spec is dead and no one cares.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Oh is that what you are prattling about? In large pulls they do.

    Regardless, the DPS of feral and balance are way behind the other classes. Are you gonna say that is all the ferals and boomkins in the world need to L2P? Get out! If you don't know what you are talking about, shut up. I have better things to do than waste time on forum heroes.
    Guardian can do more damage than most classes in large pulls at times, what's your point? :P

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Damn not a single comment about the WW change yet.

    Guess that spec is dead and no one cares.
    I only see WW in PvP, but they seem to be doing great there. Guess not so much in PvE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •