Extreme hyprocrite mega troll blizzard or completely stupid?

Recuperator (Conduit) healing reduced by 50% in PvP...
    Enduring Brawler (PvP Talent) stacks up to 15 times (was 20)...
    ..., in PvP, Enduring Brawler and Recuperator have given Outlaw more survivability than intended and we’ve decided to reduce the max stack count as a result.

WHAT?! is blizzard really this stupid to not see? or completely troll us?

Float Like a Butterfly - PvP Talent - Restless Blades now also reduces the remaining cooldown of Evasion and Feint.

THIS! is what makes outlaw rogues unkillable by melee, not what blizz though... having evasion and vanish every 20-30 seconds not that ... wtf

Take a deep breath, everything will be alright.

I don’t think there are that many outlaw rogues anyway but nerfing recuperator is a blanket nerf not an outlaw nerf.

Perfectly reasonable reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    Recuperator (Conduit) healing reduced by 50% in PvP...
    Enduring Brawler (PvP Talent) stacks up to 15 times (was 20)...
    ..., in PvP, Enduring Brawler and Recuperator have given Outlaw more survivability than intended and we’ve decided to reduce the max stack count as a result.

WHAT?! is blizzard really this stupid to not see? or completely troll us?

Float Like a Butterfly - PvP Talent - Restless Blades now also reduces the remaining cooldown of Evasion and Feint.

THIS! is what makes outlaw rogues unkillable by melee, not what blizz though... having evasion and vanish every 20-30 seconds not that ... wtf
    I'm confused a bit.. Are you outraged by the blanket nerf because Outlaw got a solo nerf to match?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..