Poll: How do you feel about this Mecha Sethrak concept?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How do you feel about a Mecha Sethrak allied race/customization?

For some fun I decided to make a Mecha Sethrak model and this is the result. The design inspiration is based on Meta Ridley.

Admittedly I think this is very unlikely to ever make its way in the game, but I do think it is fun to discuss. I personally think that if Sethrak was ever playable this would make a hella amazing customization. But I don't think I've ever seen blizzard do customizations this drastic. It would also make for a cool race I think.

i'd love it but but i'm a self proclaimed simp for mecha...

That is the 6th dumbest idea I've ever heard on these forums.

Let's do it. That is a pretty cool model.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

This idea is utterly retarded, i love it.

Though not without very good lore reasons, like i.e. mechagonians mechafirming an entire city or something.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Only if it comes with mecha bear mounts that fly with jetbacks on their butts. Then take all my money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just be happy with normal Sethrak.

Their species at the moment hardly has any connection to technology, so a "Mecha Sethrak" sounds more like an enemy NPC created by a delusional Mechagnome that we either need to stop before going all Robotnik, or have to fight its creation in an arena.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    It's so fucking retarded, blizzard might implement it

As a playable race, nah, would rather have the fleshy ones.

That said, the model you made is dope as hell and I can appreciate the work you put in on it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks nice i mean good job but NO. No at all in this game.

I mean... its a very nice model and looks cool but I cant justify it as playable or even in the game.

Normal Sethrak though.... I would simp hard for that even if it meant they cannot have helmet visuals

Yeah no... i think mechagnomes are allready too much. This is straight up classic scifi.

Edit: Still looks cool though

On its own, it's a really cool-looking model.

As potentially something to consider putting into the game, noooooooo thank you.

Cool model... but totally not fitting Warcraft lore/world.
    I don't like it.

Pretty neat, I like it. What would be even cooler though would be Mecha Tauren.

Im a basic bitch when it comes to what i like to see in a mmorpg. Knights wizard dragons and medievel castles is all i want. Wow has strayed far away from that, and this weird ass futuristic snake man robot would take it even further away from My preference. Vibes like elwyn forrest is what i fell in love with in this game.

It would be fine in a starcraft mmo.
    Last edited by mojusk; 2022-05-20 at 09:40 AM.

Just give us normal Sethrak

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be typical Blizzard, though, if you think about it.

The community asks for a specific race to be playable forever, and instead Blizzard gives you that race, but with a twist instead.

And then you'd get the "Official Playable Sethrak Megathread" on MMO-C that lasts 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Yeah no... i think mechagnomes are allready too much. This is straight up classic scifi.

Edit: Still looks cool though
    I think if the poll question was"Do you think this would have made a cool mechagon boss model?" the reception would be better.

I'd just be happy with normal Sethrak too.