Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You have to be exalted with Silvermoon first.
    Dunno if they changed this, but getting the Silvermoon tabard and running Botanica endlessly will get you Exalted pretty fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    That paladin belf set is fantastic.
    Boots are too big tho IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Dunno if they changed this, but getting the Silvermoon tabard and running Botanica endlessly will get you Exalted pretty fast.
    Not sure tbh. I kinda forgot about tabards. I was thinking I would have to do cloth turn ins? Are cloth turn ins even a thing?

I think its awesome they made something race / class specific. I hope we see more of that in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    if u look closely u can see the dwarf's arm clipping through the shield
    That's just an issue with mmo champions model viewer. It works fine on wowheads.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Jesus fuck this is an ugly set what a letdown for being a blood elf for years
    This! first 10 seconds i was in shock..... maybe it's a joke? then started to laugh, since i'am not blood elf player.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure tbh. I kinda forgot about tabards. I was thinking I would have to do cloth turn ins? Are cloth turn ins even a thing?
    It worked when heritage armors first released (tabard + botanica runs). I went from neutral to exalted in a few hours. Hopefully they haven't changed it although I don't see why they would.

The cool thing about botanica is that it has an exit portal at the end of the dungeon, so you just exit, reset, go again. I also remember at some point they upped the max amount of instances you could do per hour so that now you never hit the roadblock of getting locked out by doing too many instances per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    The set is ok i guess but i feel like it would look better if the gems on it were green or glowing red.
    This. Even gold like the sunwell would have been better. Wtf is the blue supposed to be?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, really hope gnomes and goblins get an extra quest for JETPACKS that go in the cloak slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    This. Even gold like the sunwell would have been better. Wtf is the blue supposed to be?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, really hope gnomes and goblins get an extra quest for JETPACKS that go in the cloak slot.
    To be fair the blue gems may be because Lor'themar's armor has the same blue gems in it. The Blue is, in fact, on the Silvermoon City Crest. It is the color of the plumage around the top and the 2 gems on the bird in the center.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    blood elf already has a heritage set,i dont even get why this is done when others dont
    Ridiculous that elves get 2 sets, still complain while trolls have nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Wondering the same. I only care about the weapon....
    Yep, it's the most interesting thing, as it could be used by other classes (hunters, monks, warriors), not like the armor.

Still wondering why they didn't give us yet the new shield and warglaive model that the guards of Silvermoon wear........

This is such a disappointing heritage set after seeing what the other classes got before now. The theme works but the set is poorly designed.

Oops. The image of the Blood Elf armor they showed is actually for Paladins only and NOT the heritage armor set. The heritage armor set for Blood Elves is actually a lot closer to what I thought it should be and is in line with the quality of the other heritage armor sets already released. Now if we could just get the heritage armor set for Night Elves.
    Last edited by caninepawprints; 2022-05-31 at 10:16 PM.

You have to be exalted with Silvermoon first.
    yep, got it confirmed as well that you can boost, but rep farm is easy with tabard or whatever
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    This is such a disappointing heritage set after seeing what the other classes got before now. The theme works but the set is poorly designed.
    What other classes got a heritage set? What are you comparing this to?

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    What other classes got a heritage set? What are you comparing this to?
    I can't figure out if you're serious or trolling. A lot of classes got their heritage set: https://www.wowhead.com/guides/heritage-armor-sets.

Also, I just found out the image they show in this announcement is for Paladins and not the actual Blood Elf heritage set, which looks more in line with what I was expecting given the quality of the other sets (you can visit that link to see the BE set).
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    I can't figure out if you're serious or trolling. A lot of classes got their heritage set: https://www.wowhead.com/guides/heritage-armor-sets.

Also, I just found out the image they show in this announcement is for Paladins and not the actual Blood Elf heritage set, which looks more in line with what I was expecting given the quality of the other sets (you can visit that link to see the BE set).
    I think you are confusing classes for race. What you linked are heritage sets for races.

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    I think you are confusing classes for race. What you linked are heritage sets for races.
    I realized that after digging into it a bit more. It gets really confusing when they title this announcement "Blood Elf Heritage Quest Preview" and then show a black and red Blood Elf armor model.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay that is hilarious the mount is just a TBC hawkstrider. Nothing new or special about it. That’ll be rode by about no one.

Paladin Belves are everywhere now!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really wish we could get those dual bladed staves/pikes/polearms ( and Liadrin's shield!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    It worked when heritage armors first released (tabard + botanica runs). I went from neutral to exalted in a few hours. Hopefully they haven't changed it although I don't see why they would.

The cool thing about botanica is that it has an exit portal at the end of the dungeon, so you just exit, reset, go again. I also remember at some point they upped the max amount of instances you could do per hour so that now you never hit the roadblock of getting locked out by doing too many instances per hour.
    Not sure about Botanica: Non-Elites bring less reputation, and if you want a quick run, Mechanar seems to be much better: smaller in size, the gate-keeper bosses count as bosses so they bring 300 reputation each too. And it has an exit-door too.