Thread: SL Achievements

SL Achievements

Hi,

I heard that SL requires alts to finish up achievements(otherwise it would just take too much time).

But I don't know which achievements that would be. Can you guys sum it up for me - trying to optimize my routines.

Thanks.

I can't think of a single achievement that would make it quicker on an alt.

Dunno where you heard that.

There used to be "Who Sent You?" which was unachievable if you did the 9.1 questline but they added NPCs to kill sometime after.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I can't think of a single achievement that would make it quicker on an alt.

Dunno where you heard that.

There used to be "Who Sent You?" which was unachievable if you did the 9.1 questline but they added NPCs to kill sometime after.
    Could that be covenant related achivements?

Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    Could that be covenant related achivements?
    You can freely switch covenants on any character once you've reached 80 renown on any character ever, and you can move any anima you've collected in one covenant to another or even send it to another character entirely at no loss.

Hell, you can even upgrade buildings in multiple covenants simultaneously.

The only achievement I can think of where an alt might be helpful, is Spiritual Observations as it's an achievement to complete a weekly in the Queen's Conservatory until you've planted each kind of spirit. Problem is, the weekly is entirely random rather than on a rotation, and progress resets if you leave the Night Fae covenant.

Furthermore, there's no way to track progress, so unless you yourself is keeping track of which spirits you've planted, you'll just need to keep completing the weekly hoping it's something you need until you earn the achievement.

But beyond that 1 stupidly designed achievement, everything else is either equally as easy or easier to do on a single character than multiple characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    You can freely switch covenants on any character once you've reached 80 renown on any character ever, and you can move any anima you've collected in one covenant to another or even send it to another character entirely at no loss.

Hell, you can even upgrade buildings in multiple covenants simultaneously.

The only achievement I can think of where an alt might be helpful, is Spiritual Observations as it's an achievement to complete a weekly in the Queen's Conservatory until you've planted each kind of spirit. Problem is, the weekly is entirely random rather than on a rotation, and progress resets if you leave the Night Fae covenant.

Furthermore, there's no way to track progress, so unless you yourself is keeping track of which spirits you've planted, you'll just need to keep completing the weekly hoping it's something you need until you earn the achievement.

But beyond that 1 stupidly designed achievement, everything else is either equally as easy or easier to do on a single character than multiple characters.
    Really glad to hear that. Thanks a lot.

Achivement hunters united

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about achievements, but sadly, the more alts you have, the more collector friendly Shadowland is, and I think that sucks cause you can farm more anima etc

I think they should revert accoutwide things, such as mounts, transmog, pets, toys etc. Or put an accountwide cooldown on stuff, so that you can farm efficiently on 1 character.