Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I guess some free stuff for Tanks/Healers could be a good incentive, but I don't think Runes are incentive enough for players to want to Tank/Heal. Tank more so than Heal, because I feel like there is a perception in the community than Tanking is harder, more toxic, etc. Which, from my experience isn't true. it's as toxic as any other role if you're unprepared. I think a good incentive, at least for me would be achievements or FoS like "Complete X Dungeons in Season X in X Role"
    No, you misunderstand me. I mean that ANY horde player using the crossfaction feature gets one of those bags for completing a key IN TIME. And it would always be offered as a standing incentive. I just cant remember wth that bag is called lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    No, you misunderstand me. I mean that ANY horde player using the crossfaction feature gets one of those bags for completing a key IN TIME. And it would always be offered as a standing incentive. I just cant remember wth that bag is called lol :P
    Ah I see. Yeah, I guess it would work.

I guess it will depend on the statistics of how many horde players are using the feature apart from "playing with their friends". Nobody knows the numbers, but if Alliance still struggles with groups after this update I think giving a bag of goodies, or anything is better than nothing jus to push more people into X-faction gameplay.