Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fun Fact, thanks to wowhead:

As of note within this letter is Xolartios, mentioned by Ve'nari as offering to become her guide through the cosmos. Players who have purchased the Heroic or Epic editions of the Shadowlands Collector's Edition are familiar with him, as this is the NPC that appears when interacting with the Guiding Orb located within the Ensorcelled Everwyrm mount reward. Xolartios offers the quest The Eternal Traveler, eventually leading to the transmog ensemble for the Eternal Traveler set.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Venari literally was like "I hope you weren't dumb enough to follow for that trick

OP got owned so hard

So i think at this point its safe to say her story was totally abandoned.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    So i think at this point its safe to say her story was totally abandoned.
    how so? because she wasn't in Dragonflight? why would she be in Dragonflight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    I don't think she's dead. I think she made a new body with the creation Catalyst, free from her cartel's hunt and whatever.

I'm engineer, and after inspecting it it says that there is many inconsistencies in the Area but you can't quite pinpoint what it is and " only time will tell "
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    That's actually a good theory, and may also help solve the plot hole we have for Artificer Xy'mox who suddenly had a super different, "first ones style" looking body in the Sepulcher raid. Maybe she did the same to herself using the catalyst?
    Late to the party by 1+ year but I like this theory. It goes hand in hand with the ethereals' manner of holding their essence together. I think it was the Brokers' way of preventing their unraveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Late to the party by 1+ year but I like this theory. It goes hand in hand with the ethereals' manner of holding their essence together. I think it was the Brokers' way of preventing their unraveling.
    Like a ball of yarn.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    The "guide to the Shadowlands" book also has a line saying there were rumors that the Brokers used to be something else, but no information can be found, as well as saying their current "bodies" are just the things their essence is inhabiting to make it easier to deal with mortals. I like to think they are possibly another type of Ethereal. Like some got blasted into Twisting Nether energy beings and others got blasted into the Shadowlands.

She'll probably be back in Midnight