Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by onesBronson View Post
    If that were the case, then the next best thing would've been a 4th hunter spec thats literally Dark Ranger with all those aspects incorporated into it. But in all fairness, once you get down to it and really think it over, its still just a hunter. Call it however you want, but it is what it is.

Plus Blizzard already announced a new class, despite being restricted to a single new race.
    I just hoped that they would do it in the future. But I guess that is that.

To be completely honest, I am just starved for another bow-user. I just happened to think that Dark ranger would be a good fit for it.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    This basically destroys ANY possibility of a Dark Ranger Hero class, and I honestly think that this is sad.

Don't get me wrong, the customizations are nice. I just think they took the lazy route.

I'm not interested in dark rangers any longer.
    Bobby Kotick: Dashing the hopes of High Elf / Dark Ranger / Eventually Tinker fanboys everywhere.

Thanks Bobby!!!
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Huh... So I guess Blizzard forgot about Lilian's iconic blue eyes that she has had from Cata all the way to BFA.

Okay, so the Horde gets their capital back...
    What does the Alliance get back exactly?

Like any selfrespecting night elf would help the Forsaken reclaim their capital city.
    What the actual fk.

Devs keep pissing on night elves.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2022-06-02 at 04:11 PM.

This is not what i had in my mind... but whatever... i'm little hungry for one more bow class..

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post

Like any selfrespecting night elf would help the Forsaken reclaim their capital city.
    What the actual fk.

Actually, they don't get their capital city back. All they got was the area above it. You still cannot access The Undercity.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Actually, they don't get their capital city back. All they got was the area above it. You still cannot access The Undercity.
    They have a place they can call capital back, a place where their leadership can reside. And night elves should assist with that task.
    Can the devs be any more tone def? and: Did the night elves get back anything at all?

Missed opportunity to revamp Marks hunter to double down on actually having a Dark Ranger spec, but at least now we can at least stop hearing everyone whining about wanting to be a "Dark Ranger".

They have a place they can call capital back, a place where their leadership can reside. And night elves should assist with that task.
    Can the devs be any more tone def? and: Did the night elves get back anything at all?
    Probably? Tyrande got a seed, maybe a seed for a new world tree.
    A seed that embodying the cycle of death and life. A cycle that sounds a lot like rebirth, or maybe even the subversion of that in immortality. Something they once had but lost.

What the actual fk.

Go watch, "The Queen's Gift" cutscene...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    New Classes are an incredible amount of work that isn't just one and done. You are stuck with a new class forever, and that includes tuning and PvP and PvE and art assets and etc.

Plus a "Dark Ranger" is just a hunter with a few differently colored abilities (black or grey instead of green), so the fantasy is there but the "whole class" concept is not.

The "lazy" route is the best route when the differences are almost wholly cosmetic.
    100% agree. At BEST Dark Ranger could flesh out ONE spec. I've put forth multiple times revamping Marks into a Dark Ranger spec. Change what the abilities are called, flavor them shadowy, and done. They already have the aesthetic for it in their Sylvanis HoTS hero. Marksman has absolutely no lore behind it at all expect for the the quest chain in Legion to get "Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners". Which OMG is a Ranger bow, and OMG is the "Legacy of the Windrunner's" who are all Rangers, and including Sylvanis who is, OMG "Thee" Dark Ranger. A few color changes, tweak a few talents, and done.

As it stands "lazy" route is perfectly acceptable since any change to Marks even though, like you said could be 100% cosmetic would have all the Huntards crying more then NOT having the ability to look like a Dark Ranger.

Trust me. I get it. My main alt is a Hunter, though I exclusively have played as Survival, and I'm of the mind that they should have revamped Survival into a Tank class and called them Warden's back in Legion instead of what we got. Would have made more sense with the emergence of Demon Hunter's, and we would have had some established lore to back the transition at least with Maeiv and her ilk.
    Last edited by mst3kfan; 2022-06-02 at 06:02 PM.

so horde ( i know alliance can get this stuff 2). But horde get a other of their fantasies completed. Upright orc and trolls. Zandalari trolls, now this.

Alliance still stuck with emo elves, lightbulb space goats , fat humans ( with weak druid forms)......( mecha gnomes are cool, dark iron 2). But no wildhammer dwavers, highborne or high elves......
    Hell they are getting lordearon back.
    Alliance is down to 4 cities right now.
    Horde has silvermoon, lordearon, jurrasic park city, ogrimmar, suramar, high totem.

sigh.....

Pretty cool. I mean if people can deal with the state of the game since cataclysm expansion this shouldnt be considered bad at all.

Except no they do not. Have you actually been there at the end? There is NOTHING there. NO bank, no AH, no vendors. Nothing. What they did was completely pointless as there is absolutely no reason to go there. IT is a waste of time to get mad that the Night Elves got nothing when this is basically nothing.

This basically destroys ANY possibility of a Dark Ranger Hero class, and I honestly think that this is sad.

Don't get me wrong, the customizations are nice. I just think they took the lazy route.

I'm not interested in dark rangers any longer.
    Good, hope they do the same with Tinkers

Just remove the Horde faction from the game at this point.
    Retarted game Warcraft became in 2022. Hope this game and this company dies out soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder...do the red eyes override the blue glowing eyes of DKs? If it does could be cool to use it for Blood DKs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Retarted game
    The blatant use (and misspelling) of that word makes me think you are even-keeled and pleasant to be around. The game won't miss you.
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    I never got this atittude.

YES! LESS CONTENT THAT PEOPLE WANT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    The Engineering profession overhaul for Dragonflight will likely do this.

- - - Updated - - -

I never got this atittude.

YES! LESS CONTENT THAT PEOPLE WANT!
    And the rest of us will never understand why yall want to turn the Engineering profession into a class instead of just putting some work into the profession.

Fortunately there is a profession overhaul in Dragonflight which will accomplish this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    The Engineering profession overhaul for Dragonflight will likely do this.

- - - Updated - - -

And the rest of us will never understand why yall want to turn the Engineering profession into a class instead of just putting some work into the profession.

Fortunately there is a profession overhaul in Dragonflight which will accomplish this.
    I don't really like the tinker idea. But there is plenty of design space there.

But I would not be angry if they were added.