Switch to a different race on the opposite faction b/c of xfaction pvE or guilds inc?

SO stage one is here, and it's only a matter of time cross faction guilds will be a possibility.

Curious though, how many of you are going to switch to a different race on the opposite faction now faction doesn't limit you to playing with your friends - if so, what race are you switching to ? Will you do so now or when cross faction guilds happen? Does your current guild allow you to bring your opposite faction toon already ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not switching. Enjoying my Blood Elf Paladin and Worgen Rogue.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Only one of my friends switched to ally, he is somehow obsessed with Draenei.

To me there is hardly any alliance race appealing, or at least appealing enough that I would pay for a switch. Dark iron might be m+ fotm right now, but nah.

We always had about an 80/20 split between those happy with current faction, and those who wanted to swap. As such, we stayed where we were. HOWEVER, with this change, if we were still playing, i suspect the 20% would have played their other toons, at least after progression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.