Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Keyboard Turner Mr Soshaw Kledit Sgor's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

DK and DH can't use dark ranger customization

So now we have Undead (red eyes) Elves paladins and druids, but no DK or DH

From a lore stand point it makes sense for DH to not have it, you cant be an undead demon, the lore simply doesnt support it. As for DK . .they are already undead, possessed by the power of the Lich King and thus get the smoky blue eyes, now there could be support for smoky red eyes for the DK raised by Bolvar and that would be supported by lore too.

But DK dont get the Dark Ranger skin as there are no Dark Rangers that are also DK and vice versa.

They want DK and DH to also have red eyes even though the lore doesnt support such things.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    From a lore stand point it makes sense for DH to not have it, you cant be an undead demon, the lore simply doesnt support it. As for DK . .they are already undead, possessed by the power of the Lich King and thus get the smoky blue eyes, now there could be support for smoky red eyes for the DK raised by Bolvar and that would be supported by lore too.

But DK dont get the Dark Ranger skin as there are no Dark Rangers that are also DK and vice versa.
    You can totally be a undead demon manneroth is one in HFC and there’s also a demon hunter raised from the dead in the blasted land with his demon and all still inside him.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Find me a Undead Demon hunter and Ill give you a cookie.

Manny at that point is not a Demon but a reanimated skeleton who then gets his demon form back halfway through the fight by being resummoned, at no point is he both at the same time.

They want DK and DH to also have red eyes even though the lore doesnt support such things.
    My guy what are you even talking about?

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Lady_Alistra

Meanwhile, we can have Dark Ranger Paladins and Druids just fine...?

Keyboard Turner Mr Soshaw Kledit Sgor's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    The lore has been broken when Blizzard decide to give it to BE instead of Forsaken...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soshaw Kledit Sgor View Post
    The lore has been broken when Blizzard decide to give it to BE instead of Forsaken...
    Eh.. no? Blood Elves can be undead too? I mean, Sylvanas literally had a thing for Blood Elven Dark Rangers?

It would be stupid to make an allied race under the Undead, just to add Night Elves and Blood Elves there in the first place..

As for Death Knights, it is a different kind of resurrection/conversion than a normal undead. And Demon Hunter, I am pretty sure an undead Demon Hunter is a big no-no, to the point, that the others would try and kill them.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Dark ranger paladin, priest and druid. But no dark ranger death knight "for lore reason". As usual it sounds completely retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Dark ranger paladin, priest and druid. But no dark ranger death knight "for lore reason". As usual it sounds completely retarded.
    But it is not Dark Ranger Paladin, Priest, and Druid? It is Undead Paladin, Priest, and Druid - the only thing in that that is weird to me is the Druid..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Find me a Undead Demon hunter and Ill give you a cookie.

Manny at that point is not a Demon but a reanimated skeleton who then gets his demon form back halfway through the fight by being resummoned, at no point is he both at the same time.
    If you can be a Darkfallen Paladin and Druid then you should absolutely be able to be a Darkfallen DH and DK lol.

I am fairly sure the reason why you can't be a DH with the Dark Ranger skin is just some gameplay limitation which Blizzard didn't want to deal with right now, as Demon Hunters have unique customization options.

Lore is 100% NOT the true reason though.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2022-06-02 at 07:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    If you can be a Darkfallen Paladin and Druid then you should absolutely be able to be a Darkfallen DH and DK lol.

I am fairly sure the reason why you can't be a DH with the Dark Ranger skin is just some gameplay limitation which Blizzard didn't want to deal with right now, as Demon Hunters have unique customization options.
    We already have undead Paladins, so, with pain, they are doable. The Druid is the questionable one. The Death Knight, you can technically be, but because Death Knight, you'll still just have blue eyes and skin options for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    But it is not Dark Ranger Paladin, Priest, and Druid? It is Undead Paladin, Priest, and Druid - the only thing in that that is weird to me is the Druid..
    And undead death knight bothers you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    We already have undead Paladins, so, with pain, they are doable. The Druid is the questionable one. The Death Knight, you can technically be, but because Death Knight, you'll still just have blue eyes and skin options for that.
    And yet, night elve DK's can have the night warrior black eyes thingy ...
    Would have loved the red eyes on my blood DK Though i would need to swap race.

7+ Year Old Account

Tell that to Mannoroth? The Maldraxxi even said that the art of Necromancy can be done by any cosmic force. And we also know that you can be infused by more than one cosmic force, even stuff like fel+void or fel+light. You can also play a darkfallen warlock.

Honestly, the only reason we didn't get darkfallen dk's/dh's is because they only added one skin tone that also has exactly one shade for their eyes which you can't change. If they change that down the line I'm quite sure we will be able to get them for dk's/dh's too. F.e. I could see them adding an extra eyes version that's basically looking like the dk/dh eyes but in red.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    They just should allow it.

There is little point being tightass about these things, IMO. More customization is always good.

And given all the countless exceptions and what not, as well as confirmation that Necromancy come in 500 shapes, ways and patrons - makes little sense restricting the thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xjentai View Post
    And yet, night elve DK's can have the night warrior black eyes thingy ...
    Would have loved the red eyes on my blood DK Though i would need to swap race.
    Pretty sure that the Night Warrior is an empowerment, and not undeath/transformation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    And undead death knight bothers you ?
    No? Never said that?

dont demon hunters blind themselves? why would they have red eyes

10+ Year Old Account
    Name a more iconic duo: brand new account, and making a hot take complaining thread.