Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    People are so overdramatic. Just pay the $110,000 and max one character out. It's really not a big deal. Well, apparantly that just opens up another tier of upgrades that need to be purchased, but for a little over $100k you can at least get started!
    For that amount if money I could by a small room in a condo hete in Miami ! It's a bargin
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    People are so overdramatic. Just pay the $110,000 and max one character out. It's really not a big deal. Well, apparantly that just opens up another tier of upgrades that need to be purchased, but for a little over $100k you can at least get started!
    *per season + tip

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    For that amount if money I could by a small room in a condo hete in Miami ! It's a bargin
    The really crazy thing is the number of people furiously defending this $110,000 price which is mandatory to obtain even close to max player power. To be fair, im not actually surprised, but i should be. Even members of the community who have built their platform on being "anti MTX" are pouring money into it. I believe that azmon guy has spent over $600usd so far, and i remember years ago he was extremely anti mtx and refused to spend a cent on games, or at least admit he was spending money on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Not available in the Netherlands though, the use of loot box gambling is considered illegal here
    Yep.
    Not that I mind too much.
    From the looks the chances are so crazy low, you'd be spending 2k-100k$ to get some of the actually good skins and drops.

That's well beyond silly numbers.

Love on the PC tap to play/enter buttons

Much work was put into the PC version!

15+ Year Old Account
    A ponzi scheme looks worthy of a Nobel Prize in economics compared to Diablo Immortals monetization design.
    Well done BLZ. A huge income boost that will last for a short bit while devaluating the little reputation still left of a company dedicated for gaming experience and quality.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2022-06-12 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    From a F2P pov the game is trash.
    If youre willing to spend ~1000$ i guess itll be a decent game.
    unless you are unlucky,you can spend over 10k and still end up with nothing,heck even if you spend 100k you may still not get a perfect character