Rated PvP Available Again to Cross-Faction Groups

Rated PvP Available Again to Cross-Faction Groups
    Blizzard has announced that they're enabling cross-faction rated PvP queues after the weekly maintenance.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We were able to implement fixes during maintenance, and our subsequent testing has looked good, so we’re going to tentatively enable cross-faction rated PvP queues for every realm in this region.

You should see that become available in the next few minutes, and we’ll be monitoring it very closely.

Now comes the MMO-C posters who somehow manage to find something bad here, to hate on Blizzard with.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Now comes the MMO-C posters who somehow manage to find something bad here, to hate on Blizzard with.
    Like the fix not fixing the issue? Not unlikely.

MMOChamp users are not negative about anything ever.

So what exactly was the bug that was happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    So what exactly was the bug that was happening?
    you would zone in to the arena and not be able to see them in your raid frames and sometimes not at all, and then when the game started they would show up and either not be targetable or an enemy lol

it was a mess a lot of the time, was having issues entering the arena too

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The asmongold community bro, toxicity level and negativity level is 100000000000000

10+ Year Old Account
    played several "solo arenas" yesterday. Sometimes your own party member are hostile to you. And you can kill him before arena starts xD.