Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Mafia 148 - Chromatic War

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING THE GAME PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

If you are interested in playing future games or want to learn about them, please go to:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Discussion-2-0

THIS GAME WILL BE ALIGNMENT FLIPS ONLY. ELIMINATION TYPE IS MODIFIED MAJORITY.

General Rules:

Spoiler: 
    You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, draw whatever conclusions you want, and make any plays you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread your alignment will be punished as a result.

Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden. Editing may only be done for spelling/grammar.

Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Copy/pasting directly from discord is forbidden. (This is mainly for discord dumps. Copy/pasting a line or two is fine, if they are your own words).
    Quoting/screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a pm/discord as evidence is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role are written with other players.
    PMing other players, in the game, about the game is forbidden.

Questions:

Spoiler: 
    If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. Better send a PM with your question to the moderator or ask in your discord.

Day/Night Phases:

Spoiler: 
    Day:
    Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to eliminate. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. A player will be eliminated if they received the majority (more than half) of all votes - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.
    Put your decision in bold letters and on its own line. If your vote is not on it’s own line it will not count.
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for sleep, use "VOTE: SLEEP"
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded. You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is. To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the finger of suspicion; FoS: Claws.

Day phases will last 48 hours or until majority elimination is reached. If majority is not reached before the end of day, the player who has a majority of all votes cast, will be eliminated. For example, if it is 6 for majority and only 5 votes are cast, if a single player has 3 votes, they will be eliminated.

Night:
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) during this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason.

Night phases will last 24 hours or until all night actions have been submitted.

Setup Information:

Spoiler: 
    This will be a basic game without any bastardized mechanics or power roles.
    - Town will consist of 8 players and the mafia will consist of 3 players.
    - Town will have three colored Merlins that will know the identity of their respective colored Goon. However, if the Mafia are able to figure out which players are the Merlins and which color is each Merlin, they will win the game.
    -The Mafia will be given the names of five players, three of those contain the Merlins but not their colors. The mafia cannot kill these five people on night 1. If the Mafia are eliminated, they will have one guess at the identities and colors of the Merlins. If they are correct, they win.
    -Alignment only flips.

This game starts you out with a lot of info for both sides. Use it wisely and defeat your enemies.

Starting Composition:

Spoiler: 
    5 - Vanilla Townies
    1 - Town Red Merlin
    1 - Town Blue Merlin
    1 - Town Green Merlin
    1 - Mafia Red Goon
    1 - Mafia Blue Goon
    1 - Mafia Green Goon

Rolecards: (Ignore the mistake with the Green and Blue Merlins having an ability called Red Merlin. I forgot to rename it for their colors).

Spoiler: 
    Mafia Red Goon:

Mafia Green Goon:

Mafia Blue Goon:

Town Red Merlin:

Town Green Merlin:

Town Blue Merlin:

Vanilla Townie:

Alive Players:

1. Graeham
    2. Mazer23
    3. Val the Moofia Boss

Dead Players:

Xanjori - Night 1
    Kel - Day 2
    Clawsout - Night 2
    Foxxi - Day 3
    Clarinet - Night 3
    Lora - Day 4
    Crackle - Night 4
    LemonDemonGirl - Night 5

Day/Night Record:

Day 1/N1
    Day 2
    Night 2
    Day 3
    Night 3
    Day 4
    Night 4
    Day 5
    Night 5

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end at 9:00pm ET on 6/7 or when majority is reached. With 11 players alive, majority elimination is 6.

- - - Updated - - -

Story:

The village of Bound Brook has always been quiet, assisted by the fact it is snuggled in a valley surrounded by snow-capped mountains. Life in this village was always quiet, with everyone getting along and helping one another to make ends meet. No one had everything they wanted, but everyone was comfortable. This was the status quo for many years, but everyone knows the status is not always quo.

The reason the town was well defended were a group of Merlins live in a tower on the outskirts of town and they kept wild animals and nefarious forces at bay. The Merlins were eccentric and didn't really communicate much, but they were aware of each others presence. However, they just came to the realization that members of the village were not acting in the village's best interests and created their own Mafia. They were not sure who, but they would work with the villagers to uncover who the Mafia members were.

The Merlins called a meeting in the middle of town for everyone to state their cases and announce anything they saw. They would get to the bottom of this.

Unknown to the Merlins, the Mafia had thought of this and have already called in reinforcements to remove the Merlins, thus leaving the village defenseless. These reinforcements would not arrive for at least ten days. Even if the Mafia members are killed, as long as they can figure out who the Merlins and their colors are, the reinforcements can wipe them out and continue with the plan.

Figure out who the Mafia are, but be wary of the information you provide as it could lead to the village's downfall.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2022-06-16 at 06:31 PM.

Vote: Sleep

oh ho ho are we ready

more ready than before

We are playing a colour game and you come in as a palette. I find this very suspicious
    게임 은 어렵~~

well well well back again i see we have a new player and clairy is back too how interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

more than ready

let's do this

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: kel

allowing kel to live in any game is the worst mistake you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I don't trust Grae.

Not because I think he's scum.

Just because he wants to sleep early.

You should always wake up the day the same day you go to sleep. Anything else is a sign of weakness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    this is highly sus

- - - Updated - - -

oh and so we dont have any dumb fucks fuck me over for the 4th game in a row im cop pls no lynch kthxbye

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    vote: kel

allowing kel to live in any game is the worst mistake you can do.
    What a warm welcome back
    게임 은 어렵~~

lol at least he didnt give you a fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    What a warm welcome back
    sorry chew toy but we all know how easy it is for you to slide to victory with your insidious bullshittery.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    lol at least he didnt give you a fuck off
    close enough

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    sorry chew toy but we all know how easy it is for you to slide to victory with your insidious bullshittery.
    I too hope we all have a good time in this game
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    if i live past d1/n1 for once ill call it a good game. 4 games in a row where i was either d1 or n1d

That's rough, would be a shame if your old pal kel was on the evil side and decided that your vote was very rude
    게임 은 어렵~~

If someone could list out all current blood vendettas on this forum, that would be grand.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's rough, would be a shame if your old pal kel was on the evil side and decided that your vote was very rude
    ya well itd be a shame if your old pal lora was on the evil side and decided your veiled threat was very rude

What a warm welcome back
    Don't worry, I'm a Day Doctor and I'll keep you safe.

Day Doctor Defend: Kel

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Its been so long I was like "When the fuck did we get a player called Sleep?"

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Its been so long I was like "When the fuck did we get a player called Sleep?"
    I just saw it in the rules so figured I'd try it.