Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i also want it noted that instead of wanting to lynch me, kel wants to lynch someone else. this is because they know their counter claim is fucking idiotic and if i were to get lynched, it would confirm that im a merlin and invalidate their oh shit strategy. if i die, kel is 100% confirmed scum and i was right. if kel dies, he is 100% confirmed scum and i am right.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

is it really the merlin thing that keeps everyone scared to push people or at least give leans

Cereal look at the booboo look at the big booboo that you've done with allowing mafia a chance to guess and win - town refuses to push anyone cause they're scared mafia will find them

everyone besides Lora is so secretive

foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

as for Grae - me calling him doc was just a tease - its based on a game from early 2021 when Grae revelead himself as doc D1 for no reason - in this game Grae keeps it tight and hard to analyse

- - - Updated - - -
    @Val the Moofia Boss what makes you so sure Claws is scum

- - - Updated - - -

Grae if you feel up for this give us a lean or 2 or maybe do a meme graph or something

clawsout got me at the end of the last game so i will get him this game

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going with Lora on this one, his day one vibes were townlike and he's continued to do so. Not to mention a multitude of scummy votes on Clawsout most especially Foxxi's vote. Holy shit either their nor trying at all or that is one of the worst votes ive ever seen in my life.

Vote: Kel

vote: Kel

let's do this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    is it really the merlin thing that keeps everyone scared to push people or at least give leans

Cereal look at the booboo look at the big booboo that you've done with allowing mafia a chance to guess and win - town refuses to push anyone cause they're scared mafia will find them

everyone besides Lora is so secretive

as for Grae - me calling him doc was just a tease - its based on a game from early 2021 when Grae revelead himself as doc D1 for no reason - in this game Grae keeps it tight and hard to analyse

- - - Updated - - -
    @Val the Moofia Boss what makes you so sure Claws is scum

- - - Updated - - -

Grae if you feel up for this give us a lean or 2 or maybe do a meme graph or something
    hammer kel now so we can end this stupid bullshit of not believing your god king Lora who is quite literally leading town to victory.

- - - Updated - - -

vote: Kel

let's do this
    based based based based

- - - Updated - - -

foxxi is the next person we must lynch and then finally graeham. itll end up being a coin toss whether mafia guess right or not.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    clawsout got me at the end of the last game so i will get him this game
    This is the dumbest fucking reason

10+ Year Old Account
    that should be hammer. modcheck modcheck @CerealLord

It is now night

- - - Updated - - -

Final Day 2 Vote Count:

kel - 6 (Lora #155, Claws #159, Mazer #176, LDG #178, Crackle #204, Clarinet #205)
    Claws - 4 (Val #148, kel #179, Graeham #184, Foxxi #188)

Not voting:

It was a quick turn of events when the mob descended upon kel. Today, it was time to make some shinies. The town was into kind gruesome punishments for even petty crimes. But the crime of being a part of the Mafia? Unforgivable by any means. They bound Kel in chains and brought in the local goldsmiths guild. The guild melted down the gold and poured it directly over kel, fusing the gold to kel's flesh. The guild that gilds has done their duty.

kel was eliminated and is mafia.

Night 2 will end at 9:00pm ET on 6/10 or when the action is submitted. Day will start no earlier than 4:00pm ET.

A man settled into his house in the village. The day's events were exhausting but they had gotten rid of one of the goons. He was hoping for a quiet night and put on the television. Ah. Good. His favorite show. He sighed contentedly, enjoying the peace and quiet. A bit later, he thought he heard a whistling. He looked around as the whistling got louder and glanced out the window. This was the last thing he did as a missile was fired directly into his house causing a massive explosion, incinerating everything and leaving no trace.

In the morning, the remaining villagers gathered and had a small moment for their fallen.

Clawsout was killed and was town.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 9:00pm ET on 6/12 or when majority is reached. With 8 players alive, majority is 5. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, modified majority will come into play.

Alright, so Kel was mafia and Clawsout was town.

at least they got clawsout

On a more serious note, I'm happy to trust Lora now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

On a more serious note, I'm happy to trust Lora now.
    go fuck yourself, sincerely.

- - - Updated - - -

you are just as useless as bwon this game with the same likelyhood that you are town.

- - - Updated - - -

vote: foxximcleod

- - - Updated - - -

foxxi is the next prime candidate. followed by graeham.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Embed fail?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    go fuck yourself, sincerely.
    Why?

Come now, putting aside the simple fact that there's players who are barely participating my interest wanes when a game becomes 'follow X player'. You've also pushed lynches on people before for the 'lulz' so, yes, I was sceptical until I had hard proof to work with.

I now have that, so I feel I can trust you. With that said, I'd like a thorough explanation as to why we should lynch both Foxxi and myself and in that particular order.

You could make a case that my banter with Kel is suspicious and Foxxi is quieter than usual (albeit having provided a reason as to why she is distracted) but I'd like to think that the entire scum team isn't going to band together and make it obvious they're scum as early as day one.

Well we don't have powers and there are no role flips so you can't really posture and pretend that you may or may not have an ability and have dirt on someone and see how other people react.

I'll pull a name out of a hat and
    Vote clarinet

3+ Year Old Account
    Internet where I am right now is shit so just going to leave this here.

Vote Clarinet
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Covid has not claimed me, and I am beginning to feel a bit better, so that's a blessing.

Lora is confirmed town - outside of some sort of bizarre bussing of kel which, while not impossible of lora, I don't see why he'd do that here.

I don't see a scum grae bantering with kel the way they did so not sold on that front

Clarinet hasn't been nearly confusing enough for me to think they are scum

Val is val

Crackle, mazer, and lemon - who the fuck knows. None of them have given me enough to decide what to do with them.

Going to put pressure here for now
    Vote:Crackle
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"