Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    vote:foxxi

Besides foxxi my top scum reads atm are mazer & val.

Vals a bit more for acting weird and hasnt really lead a charge all that much. Said everyone not voting out claws was bad.

Mazer im a bit confused, he said loras pretty much town but voting clarinet. He's been following their lead for awhile why stop now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    why do people ask me why I won't vote Grae

- it's clear that NO ONE has any intention on creating a wagon on him -

also I was at 2 votes and needed to press on foxxi to save myself but thinking back I might let foxxi live over me - her recent posts were mega townie

and I'm completely puzzled

Lemon looks extra horrible

foxxi if you wanna to vote me and save yourself - do it

- - - Updated - - -

also I'm assuming Grae will switch over to me because of my push on him

just to be clear - I no longer have any intention to vote Grae

from now on even if someone begs me I won't vote for Grae - a song only lasts a couple of minutes - my push for Grae lasted 3 entire day phases consisting of insane amounts of hours - I'm officially done being a sole pusher for his wagon - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

- - - Updated - - -

unvote:foxxi

think she's more important and has a better vision of this game than me
    Clarinet please put your vote back on.

Sheeping Cslap again

- - - Updated - - -

after Xan's elimination

Cslap is our next best town leader

- - - Updated - - -

and to explain to foxxy why I townlean Cslap it was thanks to him that I moved my vote from Claws

that post of his D2 inspired boldness and oomph when the thread was stale

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post

Besides foxxi my top scum reads atm are mazer & val.

Vals a bit more for acting weird and hasnt really lead a charge all that much. Said everyone not voting out claws was bad.

Mazer im a bit confused, he said loras pretty much town but voting clarinet. He's been following their lead for awhile why stop now?

- - - Updated - - -

Clarinet please put your vote back on.
    I followed the conformed town who claimed. He reads grae and foxxi. I suss grae, foxxi, and clarinet. 2 of the 3 are on the foxxi train.

Clarinet is a willow in the wind.

3+ Year Old Account
    Ok.

Vote Foxxi
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

It is now night

- - - Updated - - -

The villagers spent their time discussing who of them was the most suspicious. Finally, the decision came that Foxxi was the most suspicious of them all. She was grabbed and marched to the top of the neighboring mountain and put at the edge of the cliff. She attempted to defend herself again, but out of nowhere someone walked up and said “NO…MORE…MAFIA” and Sparta kicked her over the cliff. The last sounds anyone heard from Foxxi were her screams.

Foxxi was eliminated and was mafia.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end on 6/13 at 9:00pm ET or when the action is submitted. The day will not start earlier than 4:00pm ET.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    it's funny how I'm suspected even tho I could have voted Claws twice but didn't - you don't wanna use your brains and I won't force you to do it

anyway @listo95

Pls post girls if you choose kpop
    No.

Dawn came and another member of town was missing. They looked high and low but could not find him anywhere. The town stopped to admire a new flower display that appeared overnight and didn’t realize that their missing town member was currently mulch around the flower bed.

Clarinet was killed and was town.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 9:00pm ET on 6/15 or when majority is reached. With 6 players alive, majority is 4. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, modified majority will come into play.

Alright, so:

Crackleslap
    Graeham
    LemonDemonGirl
    Lora
    Mazer23
    Val the Moofia Boss

I think it's safe to remove Lora from that group and I'll do the same for myself for obvious reasons. That leaves:

Crackleslap
    LemonDemonGirl
    Mazer23
    Val the Moofia Boss

I'd suggest everyone - myself included - goes back through the thread to try and figure out who our best option to lynch is today.

10+ Year Old Account
    your god king lora will show you the way to victory

vote: graeham

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    your god king lora will show you the way to victory

vote: graeham
    That'd be the wrong move, though so be it.

Vote: Graeham

I'd suggest people end the day as swiftly as possible since there's few things more satisfying to me than seeing people with the hubris of thinking they've solved things as early as day one take a hit to their ego.

Plus it spares me spending the entire day phase arguing my case only to be lynched anyway. Or, worse yet, someone else gets lynched in my place, flips town and then I get lynched the day after instead and it costs us the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 for 2 and bout to make it 3 for 3 ez clap ez clap ez clap. altho if it ends up not being graeham i think theres a good possibility its val.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

I'd suggest people end the day as swiftly as possible since there's few things more satisfying to me than seeing people with the hubris of thinking they've solved things as early as day one take a hit to their ego.

Plus it spares me spending the entire day phase arguing my case only to be lynched anyway. Or, worse yet, someone else gets lynched in my place, flips town and then I get lynched the day after instead and it costs us the game.
    hey man 2 out of 3 isnt a bad d1 guess so ill still be riding that hubris ego train

- - - Updated - - -

unless the other merlins want to risk the guess and come out and just claim the correct choice. id be entirely okay with that. your discretion of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

lynching yourself if you are town will cost us the game too you know.

- - - Updated - - -

at best its a defeatist attitude.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Unvote

Yes, it would.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    2 for 2 and bout to make it 3 for 3 ez clap ez clap ez clap. altho if it ends up not being graeham i think theres a good possibility its val.

- - - Updated - - -

hey man 2 out of 3 isnt a bad d1 guess so ill still be riding that hubris ego train

- - - Updated - - -

unless the other merlins want to risk the guess and come out and just claim the correct choice. id be entirely okay with that. your discretion of course.

- - - Updated - - -

lynching yourself if you are town will cost us the game too you know.

- - - Updated - - -

at best its a defeatist attitude.
    I Sussed grae, clarinet, and foxxi. Got clarinet wrong, but I don't know that I've seen someone jump their vote just because someone told them too before. Was going to come in hot today.

Still don't like the "vote for me over foxxi" now self vote and unvote.

Plus if Lora is 3 for 3, respect the bragging rights

vote graeham

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    vote crackle
    unvote
    vote: val the moofia boss

your continuance to split the votes is bad and you should feel bad. you have been anti town at best this game.

lora, come on
    we've played how many years together?
    i'm more town than i've ever been

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    lora, come on
    we've played how many years together?
    i'm more town than i've ever been
    such is the will of the god king lora. my only goal is to bring town to victory.

You guys should probably figure out who the mafian is because it isn't me.

Even if you do think that it is me, you need to account for a mislynch today and someone being hit tonight.

3+ Year Old Account
    I went to bed at 5 yesterday, what happened?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    I went to bed at 5 yesterday, what happened?
    You hammered scum. Good on you lemon