Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Unvote

Alright, let's try and figure this out. I've made my case for why I think Lora could be playing everyone but ironically Lora not just pointing at me and pushing me as the last mafian is what is giving me pause.
    it doesnt matter. you hammered me at 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

I feel good about it. You guys had a creative plan. Even if it was weird.

Sorry for the earlier shade grae.

Should have caught it when Lora was bragging about "figuring kel out"while simultaneously claiming the name was given to him.

It is now night

- - - Updated - - -

Final Day 4 Vote Count:

Lora - 4 (LDG #290, Mazer #292, Val #297, Graeham #298)
    Mazer - 2 (Crackle #288, Lora #291)

Not voting:

The town came together and swiftly declared that the most vocal of them was the bad guy. They grabbed Lora, who was shouting expletives at them the entire time. They villagers no longer wished to listen to Lora so the quickly slit his throat. As he bled out, his last words were, "You fucking idiots."

Lora has been eliminated and was town.

Night 4 has begun and will end at 9:00pm ET on 6/15 or when the action is submitted. The day will begin no earlier than 4:00pm ET.

The villagers were used to this. A new body appeared every night. Who would it be today? Well, the villagers did not have to wonder for too long. In the stockades, bound and shackled, was a beheaded corpse, with its head on a pike.

Crackleslap was killed and was town.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 9:00pm ET on 6/17 or when majority is reached. With 4 players alive, majority is 3. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, modified majority will come into play.

I'd strongly suggest that nobody puts a vote out to avoid the day phase ending earlier. I don't have much time right now, though this is definitely one of those situations where we need to stop, think and discuss how we want to proceed.

I'm of the belief that it really is going to come down to a shot in the dark. Though I also think this is almost certainly the last day phase. Unless we want to hold the remaining scum member hostage with 'sleep' so a lynch doesn't go through and the mafian has to hit someone at night?

I'm on the same page. I think we need to lay out the case fairly, and straightforward.

The one person I am confident IS town is LDG.

Here's the day 1 votes
    Foxxi - 3 (Xanjori #21, Claws #126, Clarinet #134)
    Claws - 3 (Val #27, kel #111, Graeham #113)
    kel - 2 (Lora #83, Mazer #131)
    Lora - 1 (LDG #104)
    Val - 1 (Foxxi #123)

Here's Day 2
    kel - 6 (Lora #155, Claws #159, Mazer #176, LDG #178, Crackle #204, Clarinet #205)
    Claws - 4 (Val #148, kel #179, Graeham #184, Foxxi #188)

Day 3
    Foxxi - 5 (Lora #215, Graeham #239, Crackle #261, Clarinet, LDG)
    Clarinet - 3 (Val #218, LDG #219, Mazer #257)
    Crackle - 1 (Foxxi #220)

And we all voted the same day 4. This obviously doesn't capture the changes.

Grae, I will say I think I was overaggressive on your "weird situation" reads earlier. I'm still not sure that you're cleared, but because I think I didn't take an "mmoc" perspective, I was likely overaggressive there.

Oh snap there is only 4 people left? I need to reread the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

We could no-lynch, allow scum to off someone tonight, and then tomorrow there would be three. That would statistically increase town's chances of hitting the scum (1 in 4 raised to 1 in 3).

3+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if anyone here ISN'T Town, I think it's probably Val or Grae
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Oh snap there is only 4 people left? I need to reread the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

We could no-lynch, allow scum to off someone tonight, and then tomorrow there would be three. That would statistically increase town's chances of hitting the scum (1 in 4 raised to 1 in 3).
    It’s an interesting thought.

I don’t want to dismiss anything out of hand, but for me I think today is 50/50.

Alright, let's do it!

Vote: Sleep

3+ Year Old Account
    I don't fucking know either

Vote Sleep
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

It is now night

Write up will come in about an hour but obviously no yeet.

- - - Updated - - -

Final Day 5 Vote Count:

Sleep - 3 (Graeham #311, LDG #312, Val #313)

Not voting: Mazer

The village was tired. They said fuck this shit and went to bed.

There has been no elimination

It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end at 9:00pm on 6/16 or when action is submitted.

A shriek woke up the town during the night. The villagers quickly searched for the source and they came upon the house where the sound came from. They went inside and saw a corpse. She had multiple Troll dolls shoved down her throat with a note on it that says “I’m dead, mon.”

LemonDemonGirl was killed and was town.

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will end at 9:00pm ET on 6/18 or when majority is reached. With 3 players alive, majority is 2. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, modified majority will come into play.

Well, I guess here we are.

Anyone who tries to rush through a pressurrte without giving someone a chance to respond is very suss, because we do actually need to get this one right.

I'm taking another read through.

I'm leaning towards thinking Mazer is scum. If Graeham was scum, he probably would have killed Mazer and left Lemon alive knowing that if it came down to me voting for either Lemon or Graeham, the odds would be in his favor,. Even if I was suspicious of Graeham, he could easily turn Lemon against me anyway. There might be some sort of self-fulfilling prophecy logic fallacy somewhere in that line of thinking, though. Could be Graeham is scum and knows that and this is some clever play to make me think Mazer is scum so that I vote him. I'm not 100% confident, though.

Looking back through the thread, Graeham hasn't really pushed many people or very hard, even towards the later stage of the game when there is hardly any wind blowing. When there is no wind blowing then scum would usually push people to get a mislynch to happen. Given that Graeham didn't do that, that to me reads as him genuinely not having many reads as town.

As for Mazer: his second post in the game was him asking for a list of vendettas between players. Could be scum trying to see if he could exploit animosity later, pushing against certain targets knowing that certain players would be more likely to hop on that train and push.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer23 View Post
    My three most suss are grae, foxxi, and clarinet.

With grae, the weird offer to have himself lynched, but them getting on the foxxi train get me. As well as grae throwing out the theory that Lora might have been scum targeting a teammate. Don't buy it.

The clarinet back and forth makes me wary. There's been little motion or even activity about all day.

Wanna press a bit.

Vote clarinet
    In post #257, Mazer threw out 3 scumreads on Graeham, Foxxi, and Clarinet. Mazer threw in lines of reasoning on Graeham and Clarinet, but nothing on Foxxi, so his Foxxi suss reads as insincere, as an attempt to cover himself later if Foxxi was lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazer23 View Post
    I followed the conformed town who claimed. He reads grae and foxxi. I suss grae, foxxi, and clarinet. 2 of the 3 are on the foxxi train.

Clarinet is a willow in the wind.
    Mazer changes his tune and defends Foxxi (who was lynched and flipped scum). Mazer tosses a lot of votes around, even on people he didn't scumread like Lora, but doesn't vote for Foxxi who he had supposedly scumread earlier.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said, if Mazer is scum, I am also curious as to why he would kill Lemon over Graeham. Again, Lemon is pretty fickle. As long as Mazer posted first and tried turning her against me, there is a good chance she would have voted with him.

My main issue with Mazer is how readily Lora was championed. Given the setup of the game, the knowledge of Kel being scum made sense but Foxxi was little more than a lucky guess. I get the feeling that Kel was immediately written off as an inevitable loss whereas Foxxi admitted to being distracted by other matters and so any pressure on Foxxi was likely seen as something to avoid interfering with as well.

LDG being the one to go is also interesting to me since it's exceedingly rare for Val or I to vote for each other.

Yeah, you guys have been pretty shacked up. Even with the sleep thing. And then that happened.

But I'm the new guy here, and if that means I need to defend myself, I'm down to clown. Fair Enough.

Grae, your question about me and Lora is pretty easy. Lora came in hot for Foxxi, but still wanted kel. And then he claimed kel's merlin. It made very little sense to me why he would do that early as a false claim, it seems like the second he was wrong he would be dead, and with only 3 scum-I didn't think he could possibly just be a scum and throw away 2 teammates. I was curious why he felt like he needed to not just push Foxxi, and why when he listed you, kel, and foxxi....he was much less confident on you. The claim on kel was important to verify. Because that was where he stated certainty, and not a read. His reads would be like anyone else, unless he saw another merlin. Which he never seemed to indicate, but barring any Cereal tomfoolery-I have a guess. Which I hope nobody else has the same. But that's a side point.

Nobody else was with Lora when I pushed for him to be believable.

Val, you've implied that I didn't explain my rationale for thinking foxxi was scum. But that's really not accurate. I didn't need to say it every post, because I had whole conversations with Lora. I talked about the last time I caught foxxi really early it was because she over-defended. He talked me through what he was seeing, and I mentioned that I re-evaluated my opinion. I ultimately sided with Clarinet, because I misread his vote flopping. which I still think was weird, but it's fine.

Now here's some of my concerns. My intention is not to fight both of you, so I hope we can have discussion on everyone's bonafides, and one of you doesn't turn this into a railroad:

Grae, as I said I was a little overcritical of your conversation on possibilities with Lora. But it does remain that you were pretty vocal about calling out Lora for maybe being scum and planting that idea. You also stayed out of all the kel votes, and were pushing for claws. And claws was also killed early. I lean a little the other way, but these are the things I'm trying to work through.

Val, in honesty, I have some concerns. You have been more quiet early and peaking up late. It does remind me of when we were scum together. Also, you have popped in with some interesting votes. And I'm concerned with what you brought up with LDG. There is no way in blue hell I would have killed LDG, who may have been willing to just vote with me today. Her dying fucking sucks for me. But you were the other person she mentioned. The question has to be asked. What's your best town argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Mazer tosses a lot of votes around, even on people he didn't scumread like Lora,.
    Also, this is pretty much not true. I switched votes once. You have voted more than me.

- - - Updated - - -

And I posted a lot about what I read Lora at the time. Who you also voted for. This seems like throwing stuff at the wall.