Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    EDIT: there's stuff to fix in the tree, especially sub. Stuff like SB cd being reduced by ST but you can not take ST. Also there's talk about bringing Atrophic poison in the class tree from the Assassination one.
    You'd realistically take both though, but it does make more sense for Shadow Techniques to be part of the same pathing

If I were to fix that id probably move Fade to Nothing to where The First Dance is, Deepening Shadows to where Fade to Nothing was, Shadow Techniques to where Deepening Shadows was and The First Dance to where Shadow Techniques was. That may require The First Dance to get some rebalancing or overhauled completely.. but I think it would otherwise get passed over anyway tbh
    Last edited by Evolixe; 2022-07-22 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    You'd realistically take both though, but it does make more sense for Shadow Techniques to be part of the same pathing

If I were to fix that id probably move Fade to Nothing to where The First Dance is, Deepening Shadows to where Fade to Nothing was, Shadow Techniques to where Deepening Shadows was and The First Dance to where Shadow Techniques was. That may require The First Dance to get some rebalancing or overhauled completely.. but I think it would otherwise get passed over anyway tbh
    There's work in progress on the sub tree, and talents will be moved around. Only thing i would like to see is to have dance as a side talent - mostly because since we have dance in the class tree and all specs can make use of it, it would be nice to make a danceless sub spec.

There are already ideas floating around, and a lot of synergies with shadow damage conversion and buffs, with a lot of focus on gloomblade basically. We'll see what is coming.
    You tried, and you failed. What have you learned? That's better not to try at all.

I don't think danceless sub makes any sense, much like Outlaw or Assa with dance don't make any sense.
    Honestly it being in the tree at all is kinda weird. Its the foundation of the whole sub spec

Having it in the class tree is much of the same as having ADR or RTB in the class tree. Except that those are actually somewhat useful to all specs.. but Dance is outright useless for Law and Sin
    Last edited by Evolixe; 2022-07-22 at 04:09 PM.

I don't think danceless sub makes any sense, much like Outlaw or Assa with dance don't make any sense.
    Honestly it being in the tree at all is kinda weird. Its the foundation of the whole sub spec

Having it in the class tree is much of the same as having ADR or RTB in the class tree. Except that those are actually somewhat useful to all specs.. but Dance is outright useless for Law and Sin
    Dance actually will be quite powerful for outlaw, if things stay as they are now. There are a lot of talents that modify ambush on the outlaw tree and Dance will be affected by restless blades. Ironically enough, Outlaw actually benefits more from dance than sub does at the moment.

You don't have the energy to spend on ambushes, it looks good on paper but thats all it is. I don't believe its actually any good

Sublaw is a thing actually - with all the left tree focus on Ambush is apparently a very strong option. It's strange and unusual for what we are used to but it's a thing.

EDIT: balancing is obviously all around the place so right now we cannot really say if something works or not. We can only see what kind of synergies are possible to be built - and there are a lot of new ones. What you or i believe doesn't matter - only numbers when we reach a stable situation in the end.

But one thing is very clear - if they didn't want for other specs to use dance in a viable manner, they wouldn't have put it in the class tree. Obviously it won't be the cornerstone of the build and more a burst CD. It's entirely possible that Dance gets removed from the class tree and something else is put there, leaving Sub as it is right now.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2022-07-25 at 08:02 AM.
    You tried, and you failed. What have you learned? That's better not to try at all.

Blinding Powder needs to be renamed Pocket Sand...

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    Did you steal this thread? hum... probably not. I'm not trying to ambush you or even eviscerate you for this I swear!
    I don't know much about rogues, but this doesn't feel very rogue related but maybe I've been blinded or maybe this is part of a deeper stratagem.

Ok let me sprint and vanish from this thread before someone assassinates me or kicks me out and cast me as an outlaw, I know my message lacks subtlety but my elusiveness could just be what this thread needs to deserve its place in this category.
    This post makes me want to gouge my eyes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?