Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

new talent trees in dragon flight expansion.

wow this is gonna be really nice when its all finished.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Did you steal this thread? hum... probably not. I'm not trying to ambush you or even eviscerate you for this I swear!
    I don't know much about rogues, but this doesn't feel very rogue related but maybe I've been blinded or maybe this is part of a deeper stratagem.

Ok let me sprint and vanish from this thread before someone assassinates me or kicks me out and cast me as an outlaw, I know my message lacks subtlety but my elusiveness could just be what this thread needs to deserve its place in this category.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did they release the Rogue tree for Dragonflight? Or are we just speculating on the possibilities?
    Last edited by Rockford; 2022-06-12 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    Did you steal this thread? hum... probably not. I'm not trying to ambush you or even eviscerate you for this I swear!
    I don't know much about rogues, but this doesn't feel very rogue related but maybe I've been blinded or maybe this is part of a deeper stratagem.

Ok let me sprint and vanish from this thread before someone assassinates me or kicks me out and cast me as an outlaw, I know my message lacks subtlety but my elusiveness could just be what this thread needs to deserve its place in this category.
    Can I have some of your drugs

seems like the talents are going to give players a choice on how to spec for gameplay challenges. i like that a lot.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post

This made my day!

I was playing with the Unholy DK tree (my alt) a few minutes ago on wowhead and I think I managed to build a DK-Unholy-Tank lol.
    I can't wait for the Rogue trees to be made available. I intend to try to make a Subtlety with a good buff on poisons and (if God enlightens the devs mind) I would love to have Grappling Hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    I was playing with the Unholy DK tree (my alt) a few minutes ago on wowhead and I think I managed to build a DK-Unholy-Tank lol.
    I can't wait for the Rogue trees to be made available. I intend to try to make a Subtlety with a good buff on poisons and (if God enlightens the devs mind) I would love to have Grappling Hook.
    Guessing Grappling Hook will be in the class tree but probably a choice node between it and Shadowstep. But maybe we'll get lucky and it will be a later tier individual node with Shadowstep as a like tier 2/3 node between the Sub and Mut starting points on the class tree.

no news yet guys at ease.

- - - Updated - - -

they showed druids first because well druids took over.

Quote Originally Posted by Naiattavain View Post
    no news yet guys at ease.
    Every day I walk into Wowhead believing they showed Rogue's new tree. And every day I'm disappointed.

they showed druids first wonder when rogues will be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    They are here!

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...preview-rogue/

I will look into them later
    My opinion about ROGUE SUBTLETY new tree:::

Shadow Blades has to go.

Shadow Blades buff has to be on Shadow Dance.

Plzzzzz Blizzz bring back SHADOW REFLECTION !!!

It would be super cool to have such a "double choice talent" bringing:

choice 1- Gouge - stuns the target for 4 seconds -
    15 second cooldown.

choice 2- Phantom - enters stealth mid-combat for 4 seconds
    15 second cooldown.

Sec Tec beed be reworked:
    Each combo point spent summon 1 shadow clone that fights alongside the rogue for 5 seconds. (Damage has to be significant for the talent to actually be a choice.)

Plz, give us Death from Above back. That is a cool talent. But, of curse, need a huge buff.

So, I haven't mained Rogue since MoP but been following the class loosely with alts and what not - so forgive me if this seems ignorant. But, the new trees seem really tanky with a lot of solid self healing. Have Rogues been this tanky for a while or I am just missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    So, I haven't mained Rogue since MoP but been following the class loosely with alts and what not - so forgive me if this seems ignorant. But, the new trees seem really tanky with a lot of solid self healing. Have Rogues been this tanky for a while or I am just missing something?
    Gotta be able to heal yourself when your Pocket Priest is not around...! ;^p

Regarding "tanky"; dear Blizz, please give Outlaw the option (hmm, maybe via Talents Trees?) to use a buckler and do a little Off-Tank action...?

As someone who has only ever played a Combat/Outlaw Rogue, I am looking forward to seeing how a non-Roll the Bones Outlaw spec might look/play...

Also; Blizz, please rename Blinding Powder to Pocket Sand, thanks...! ;^p

Rogue new tree Calculator is UP boys!!

https://www.wowhead.com/dragonflight-talent-calc

Here my choices for Rogue Subtlety:

link:
    https://www.wowhead.com/dragonflight...UVBUVUKQVBAgQA

Devs have already said that they are waiting for Feed-Back to change some (or many) things.
    But at the moment I found this build to be the most effective for Rogue Sub's PVP. What do you think?

About the new tree:
    The first thing we noticed is that now SHADOW DANCE can be chosen by any of the 3 specs.
    Also, unless I'm blind... it looks like we've lost Shadowstrike.

A feed-back that I do right now is:

- That it would be excellent to change the place of "Black Powder" for "Night Terrors" or "Shot in the Dark" .
    - Sec Tec needs to be reworked or it could die.
    - Burying "Death From Above" is a bad idea. This should be in the subtlety tree BUT with a huge buff, obviously.
    - Another thing that disappointed me was not seeing "Shadow reflection". By far the coolest (and most useful) talent Rogue has ever had.
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2022-07-09 at 03:41 AM.

About the new tree:
    The first thing we noticed is that now SHADOW DANCE can be chosen by any of the 3 specs.
    Also, unless I'm blind... it looks like we've lost Shadowstrike.
    Shadowstrike is a baseline ability that replaces ambush for sub. its in their preview

im not exactly seeing a benefit this time around for rogues i mean we still die alot thats not changing.

- - - Updated - - -

man to think all this time i was working for something better only to have it taken away next expansion. this really sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

sub was crap last three expacs.

- - - Updated - - -

you can't change my mind that its going to be worse. does anyone care if a skilled player for subtlety wins?

- - - Updated - - -

Fantazma if you want to be called boi thats all you i don't care but please don't call me gay. its very disrespectful.

- - - Updated - - -

blizzard always sells ninja in a box. yea go figure. they lost my support. go woke go broke..

Quote Originally Posted by Naiattavain View Post

Fantazma if you want to be called boi thats all you i don't care but please don't call me gay. its very disrespectful.
    LoL so "boi" is a nick name for "gay"? Sorry, english is not my first lenguage and no one tell me that. My first is portuguese. Also, I saw a lot ppl in chats saying "boi" so I thinked it is a proposital wrong way to say boy. Haha really sorry. Now I know.

LoL so "boi" is a nick name for "gay"? Sorry, english is not my first lenguage and no one tell me that. My first is portuguese. Also, I saw a lot ppl in chats saying "boi" so I thinked it is a proposital wrong way to say boy. Haha really sorry. Now I know.
    go check urban dictionary boi means your gay or bisexual.

- - - Updated - - -

definition by by wrxtasy514 May 28, 2019

- - - Updated - - -

the context of everything is being taken way out of control we have serious problems. this is why warcraft sucks ass now. everyone chased chris metzen out of a job because of it..