new talent trees in dragon flight expansion.

wow this is gonna be really nice when its all finished.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Did you steal this thread? hum... probably not. I'm not trying to ambush you or even eviscerate you for this I swear!
    I don't know much about rogues, but this doesn't feel very rogue related but maybe I've been blinded or maybe this is part of a deeper stratagem.

Ok let me sprint and vanish from this thread before someone assassinates me or kicks me out and cast me as an outlaw, I know my message lacks subtlety but my elusiveness could just be what this thread needs to deserve its place in this category.

Did they release the Rogue tree for Dragonflight? Or are we just speculating on the possibilities?
    Last edited by Rockford; 2022-06-12 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    Did you steal this thread? hum... probably not. I'm not trying to ambush you or even eviscerate you for this I swear!
    I don't know much about rogues, but this doesn't feel very rogue related but maybe I've been blinded or maybe this is part of a deeper stratagem.

Ok let me sprint and vanish from this thread before someone assassinates me or kicks me out and cast me as an outlaw, I know my message lacks subtlety but my elusiveness could just be what this thread needs to deserve its place in this category.
    Can I have some of your drugs
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

seems like the talents are going to give players a choice on how to spec for gameplay challenges. i like that a lot.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post

This made my day!

I was playing with the Unholy DK tree (my alt) a few minutes ago on wowhead and I think I managed to build a DK-Unholy-Tank lol.
    I can't wait for the Rogue trees to be made available. I intend to try to make a Subtlety with a good buff on poisons and (if God enlightens the devs mind) I would love to have Grappling Hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    I was playing with the Unholy DK tree (my alt) a few minutes ago on wowhead and I think I managed to build a DK-Unholy-Tank lol.
    I can't wait for the Rogue trees to be made available. I intend to try to make a Subtlety with a good buff on poisons and (if God enlightens the devs mind) I would love to have Grappling Hook.
    Guessing Grappling Hook will be in the class tree but probably a choice node between it and Shadowstep. But maybe we'll get lucky and it will be a later tier individual node with Shadowstep as a like tier 2/3 node between the Sub and Mut starting points on the class tree.

no news yet guys at ease.

- - - Updated - - -

they showed druids first because well druids took over.