I like rainbow six siege but...

Most modern fps games are fun, I didn't like them that much in the past but they are very fun now however it's the only kind of games that I feel like a liability and that's not because of my terrible aim but rather because I don't know where to move on the 538949449 options in the map, I don't know how to make a strategy even if it's a bad one. That was the case with escape from tarkov tgo, honestly they need to change this, in a real war you would have your commander telling you where to move and what to do, I'm getting killed all the time without ever being able to strike anyone or even find him in the first place. Not sure how a noob can make this more enjoyable. At least it's not unplayable like eft.

To be honest, I'm a big fan of the Tom Clancy's series of games, but that's how I missed Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. Is it a good game? Is it worth playing?

Quote Originally Posted by casseillikoke4615 View Post
    To be honest, I'm a big fan of the Tom Clancy's series of games, but that's how I missed Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. Is it a good game? Is it worth playing?
    If you like more a slower paced and planning type of shooter than its pretty good.
    Its 5v5.
    Each team takes turns for being offense and defense.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor