Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    Data has shown that the longevity of marriage during the times of arranged marriages is much, much greater than marriages done for love. Marrying for love is a very modern concept. Throughout human history marriage was a union of two people, yes, but with economic, political and social implications attached to it.

I'd rather have arranged marriages that last a lifetime than what we have today. Wasn't it in the U.S.A that the phrase "First marriage is for money, second marriage is for love" originated from? Yeah, no thanks to that bullshit.
    Fuuuuuck oooooffff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    depends when dragons reach maturity,not every species is like humans
    all long-lived races in wow reach maturity way later than humans, dwarf in 60s, nelf 250+ and that what comes only from my memory
    unless they retcon it, i expect wrathion maturity to be 100+ at least
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    huh,interesting,i never knew gay people had their own version of an uncle tom,must be hard living life hating yourself

- - - Updated - - -
    First off, that's a disgusting comment. Second, I don't hate myself. I just don't define my entire being off my sexuality. I'm far more than what I'm sexually attracted to, but you go ahead and stick with the hivemind and only see yourself as your orientation, I'm sure that will get you far.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    First off, that's a disgusting comment. Second, I don't hate myself. I just don't define my entire being off my sexuality. I'm far more than what I'm sexually attracted to, but you go ahead and stick with the hivemind and only see yourself as your orientation, I'm sure that will get you far.
    who said you define yourself that way?im just finding it funny how you lot every single time,a non hetero couple is on tv you lose your minds as if its a personal attack on your sexuality,imagine doing that for every straight couples...ykes...i would go crazy

I know its 2022, but can we not shove rainbow flags up everyones ass?