Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I double checked it last night, it still says it has been completed and submitted, and at the bottom the fine print says, "***Submissions will be processed periodically as they are received; it may take several days for you or your friends to receive your gifts."

So maybe it might take a bit longer :/
    hopefully itll go through and ill get it along with the other people getting their gifts

Quote Originally Posted by Joker of Muerte View Post
    hopefully itll go through and ill get it along with the other people getting their gifts
    Dang it sucks that it still hasn't gone out yet ...I wonder what the holdup is

Anyone got a spare invite? Would like to get back in before Dragonflight and moving a character to horde for free sounds like a good deal

Battletag is Rain#25595, EDIT: EU apologies.

Cheers
    Last edited by Radaney; 2022-06-23 at 11:14 PM.

Dang it sucks that it still hasn't gone out yet ...I wonder what the holdup is
    someone else im talkin to said a gm said " However please note that gifts are being sent out on a rolling basis and are not instant" in a ticket they had made. And if we havent received em by July 1 we should send in a ticket ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Ikr?
    story: crap
    systems???
    art: have been alienated by the art style for a while. female night elves look like shit, i hate grumpy female gnomes, too.
    also, that they have given all races the same casting animations sucks donkey balls. And this "after cast" animation your character switches to, who has been asking for that anyways? It looks so drama queen like...
    Oh yeah man, I despise the way they "homogenized" all races, for not even a good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker of Muerte View Post
    someone else im talkin to said a gm said " However please note that gifts are being sent out on a rolling basis and are not instant" in a ticket they had made. And if we havent received em by July 1 we should send in a ticket ourselves.
    July 1st I will remember that hard date and make a ticket if nobody has received anything yet.

I wonder if anybody in this thread has received their gifts yet at all?

- - - Updated - - -

I just got my faction trasnfer gifted to my Bnet. Did anybody I sent invites to get their gift on their end too?

I double checked it last night, it still says it has been completed and submitted, and at the bottom the fine print says, "***Submissions will be processed periodically as they are received; it may take several days for you or your friends to receive your gifts."

So maybe it might take a bit longer :/
    The gift finally went through today and I redeemed it successfully. Thanks matheney!

Got it, thank you very much.

Got it, thanks a bunch mate

Keyboard Turner
    Hello!

If anyone received email and can do this for a WoW Bro, I would much appreciate an invite.
    Shadowlands purchased and last time subbed a year ago.

Illindur#1412 (EU)

Thank you.

TheTrueLord#21792 (EU)

would be so happy if i got an invite. havent played in a long time.

Received faction transfer gift yesterday to my bnet account (I was sender). Looks like they finally sending them out

I sent an invite to all of you hopefully you get something soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I just got a notification about the game time gift and claimed it. Thanks so much.
    -Insert witty signature here-

Quote Originally Posted by Generical View Post
    I just got a notification about the game time gift and claimed it. Thanks so much.
    Just glad I could help! I didn't even realize I had the email until I saw this thread haha.