Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If anyone has a spare invitation I'd be much appreciated. Was looking for reason to get back to game! <3

Europe:

Kaelor#2324

Dear Blizzard
    If you're making systems for cross faction play, and campaigns to get people back through faction changes... then it's time you realise your original vision of factions in the game is no longer popular and needs to be redone.
    Thank you

We are constantly raiding in Horde and Alliance coalitions. All raids and instances have objectives that push forward Horde AND alliance story points and objectives. And there are many many examples of characters that just decide to fight for the opposing faction in the game. So no, there is no reason to prevent hordies and allies to be guild mates even if they fight against each other in some events if they so choose.

this just smells of MAU desperation they must have been threatened by their investers.....

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Alot of people seem to want this. Why is this not beeing mass rolled out to everyone?
    Always Blizzard with their half-work lol.
    This in on purpose. With the chance to get 30days for free you put the thought in ones head to actually play the game again, which leads to a couple people resubbing to a game that they wouldn't have resubbed to under other circumstances.

Why even have a subscription price at this point.

Hello there,

If anyone has a spare invite for EU I would appreciate it!

Sephi#2514

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    So the Alliance is gonna take another hit

Why would I faction change to Horde?

Give nelves their lands back, a proper capital and paladins and I might consider returning.
    Keep your faction change.

- - - Updated - - -

Well here you go, they are being very cryptic about who's gettig it and who is not.
    I checked my email, I've been inactive for a while, but received no such email from Blizzard...is this only for select players, are you an EU player, have you gotten anything?
    "You see, there is balance in all things. Wisdom etched in our very fur: Black and white. Darkness and light. When the last emperor hid our land from the rest of the world, he also preserved...our ancient enemy, the mantid. So it is with your Alliance and your Horde. They are not strong despite one another; they are strong BECAUSE of one another. You mistake your greatest strength for weakness. Do you see this?"

Brother invited me back (i quit after the legion) sometime around a new year, endured not even a full month in shadowlands and just gave up. Nothing left of the game i liked years ago. The art, the story, classes and gameplay feel so alienating I almost feel like this game should no longer be called WORLD of warcraft, perhaps keystones of warcraft or smth idk.
    I wouldn't play even if the game would be totally free, let alone playing for that crap XD

Does anyone know of a place where I can find people giving away invites? Wasn't sure if there was a thread or discord for it, looking to try and come back.

Draylen#1664 : on NA server, would like an invite back please. tthank you

Quote Originally Posted by OwenBurton View Post
    I checked my email, I've been inactive for a while, but received no such email from Blizzard...is this only for select players, are you an EU player, have you gotten anything?
    I understood the promo like active players should invite their inactive friends.
    So if you are inactive you're not getting an email.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    Brother invited me back (i quit after the legion) sometime around a new year, endured not even a full month in shadowlands and just gave up. Nothing left of the game i liked years ago. The art, the story, classes and gameplay feel so alienating I almost feel like this game should no longer be called WORLD of warcraft, perhaps keystones of warcraft or smth idk.
    I wouldn't play even if the game would be totally free, let alone playing for that crap XD
    Ikr?
    story: crap
    systems???
    art: have been alienated by the art style for a while. female night elves look like shit, i hate grumpy female gnomes, too.
    also, that they have given all races the same casting animations sucks donkey balls. And this "after cast" animation your character switches to, who has been asking for that anyways? It looks so drama queen like...

If you have a spare invite EU
    Mikroo#2855
    thanks a lot

Invite Cerebros#2638 (North America)

Need an invite. (NA) DM ME
    Last edited by Marteen; 2022-06-15 at 06:36 PM.

Zoodan#2361 EU, would like to dust off account if any kind soul has spare invite

Would also like an invite if anyone has one, got at least 1 toon I want to transfer back.

Is this even real, I have 5 friends that still play and none of them have received this in North America.

I'd love to get back in, if someone has an invite still in EU

Kottemaster#2262

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    They're bribing people to play their game now??
    What do you think Recruit A Friend is? Your "everything new Blizzard does is evil" shtick is rather tiresome, especially when it's a variation on something they've been doing forever.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Hello, i want to come back. If some1 has available invite i would really enjoy it. Battletag: DrDre#2156