Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Plant it over the sunwell

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, I doubt they'll plant a second world tree in Hyjal.
    We don't really know this will be a world tree or just a tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    You do realize UC has already been cleansed from the blight, yes?
    The end of the chain distinctly mentions that Undercity is still plagued and that only the upper portion of the ruins was cleansed.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    i was expecting fun sarcastic post, but seems u serious?
    no it doesn't make sense
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I doubt they would abandon kalimdor to plant an EK tree. The islands off feralas would seem more appropriate to me. Beside shandris’ fortress(forgot the names).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loreth88 View Post
    We don't really know this will be a world tree or just a tree.
    It is a blessed tree to serve as a home.. it is already better than Teldrassil at that point, which wasn't blessed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It is a blessed tree to serve as a home.. it is already better than Teldrassil at that point, which wasn't blessed.
    It was blessed after Cata, Ysera and Alexstrassa blessed it, if i remember correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was blessed after Cata, Ysera and Alexstrassa blessed it, if i remember correctly.
    Aye, forgot that section. Indeed, just before Cata, but already then, it was considered too late. It was purged of corruption but wouldn't be as good as a blessing from its creation, which the new one is, and most likely, going to have a double amount from the dragons as well.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Aye, forgot that section. Indeed, just before Cata, but already then, it was considered too late. It was purged of corruption but wouldn't be as good as a blessing from its creation, which the new one is, and most likely, going to have a double amount from the dragons as well.
    Yeah u probably right, but personally i don't wanna a world tree i prefer a single tree, size like the arcan'dor for the nightborne in a new n elf capital in a temple garden.
    not live on it, build a massive city like Eldre'thalas. Even can take over Eldre'thalas and the 3 quarters represent the new 4 side of the elfs, one for Wardens , Druids, Mages and the middle is for Priests with the tree. Something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah u probably right, but personally i don't wanna a world tree i prefer a single tree, size like the arcan'dor for the nightborne in a new n elf capital in a temple garden.
    not live on it, build a massive city like Eldre'thalas. Even can take over Eldre'thalas and the 3 quarters represent the new 4 side of the elfs, one for Wardens , Druids, Mages and the middle is for Priests with the tree. Something like that.
    Eh, I'd rather not have it be like the Arcan'dor, want the elven races to be different.

3+ Year Old Account
    human potential again

Mt. Hyjal exists
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Eh, I'd rather not have it be like the Arcan'dor, want the elven races to be different.
    I just fear for they will give another ingame Teldrassil model and its not a tree, but a stump. The n elfs never live on a world tree before, they live the surrounding areas of Nordrassil.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just fear for they will give another ingame Teldrassil model and its not a tree, but a stump. The n elfs never live on a world tree before, they live the surrounding areas of Nordrassil.
    Considering that the seed comes from Ardenweald, I would guess something along those trees, having a gathering area within, and living around it, not like the Acan'dor, but not like Teldrassil either.

Considering that the seed comes from Ardenweald, I would guess something along those trees, having a gathering area within, and living around it, not like the Acan'dor, but not like Teldrassil either.
    Yeah maybe, hope they not piss on the n elfs again.

An entire new capital city that has no use or relation with the current expansion? No way Blizzard is even gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Just wanted to put my chips on this one.

Undead will take Lordaeron, with Undercity being left to rot in blight, and Gilneas will have a world tree planted in its center. Night elves gave worgen a home after their city was lost, and now theyll get to return the favor.

Allied races: Lightborn Undead and Night Elf Worgen, conveniently the only two core races missing allied counterparts.

10.1?
    "Undercity left to rot in blight" That's already been fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    That's especially cringeworthy and hypocritical from the devs that haven't made any effort to cleanse and repopulate Gnomeregan and Gilneas, as well as rebuilding half of Sivermoon, over nearly 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Undercity is still blighted. The blight was only cleared from the ruins above it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gilneas will have a world tree planted in its center.
    Like, the Gilneans and Darnassian night elves will just demolish the Cathedral in the center of Gilneas or?

Either Bilgewater Goblins also get a city
    Bilgewater Harbor doesn't exist?

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Bilgewater_Harbor

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    The end of the chain distinctly mentions that Undercity is still plagued and that only the upper portion of the ruins was cleansed.
    I hope they make Capital City a proper capital city for the Forsaken instead of just reusing Undercity. They could drop the Council on those balconies in the Throne Room (the ones used by Terenas' advisors in the Warcraft III cinematic), open and model the inside of many of the buildings to add shops, banks, auction houses etc, they already have a portal "room" too (more like a square), so who knows?

Now we just have to wait for a Silvermoon, Gnomeregan, Exodar and Gilneas restoration since the Horde at the moment has more capital cities than the Alliance.

With the night elves, I never know what they should do honestly. On the one hand Hyjal makes sense for a new capital city, or as some said Eldre'thalas is right there, but then again having no capital city makes more sense, no? Especially this close to and surrounded by the Horde.

3+ Year Old Account
    perhaps not the center, but the empty lot just the north of the Greymane manor could use some tree
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.