Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ...
20
28
29
30
31
32
40
... LastLast
  1. #581
    Isn't Dracthyr technically this 'player-sized' dragons you speak of? I mean they are literally the size of the player characters in-game and look like dragons

    "My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

  2. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by haediff View Post
    It would be ridiculous if they made them look completely badass. Like, “oh you can be this elf or you can be this mega buff, huge sick looking dragon fuck that looks like he could eat any other race.”

    Cosmetic balance. It’s not like you have to stay in dragon form - or even play one. You people are making a mountain out of a mole hill.
    Yeah some people forgot this is a MMO where balance is expected between races and classes (unless it's a P2W unlock races/classes garbage)


    Quote Originally Posted by Woods123 View Post
    I find it hilarious that people think others cares so much about the appearance of the race at all. I promise you when I’m playing I’m going to be seeing wings in my peripheral vision and that’s it. I care about how it plays not looks. Are y’all just sitting there staring at your character as your doing content one handed?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Wtf does this even mean? They aren’t going against any art style with dracthyr. And they don’t have a set art style at all haha what in the actual hell does this even mean you guys are coming up with some really wack shit to say just because you dislike how it looks
    QFT

  3. #583
    Pandaren Monk cocomen2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by haediff View Post
    It would be ridiculous if they made them look completely badass. Like, “oh you can be this elf or you can be this mega buff, huge sick looking dragon fuck that looks like he could eat any other race.”
    You know, things that you said would be truth for almost any fantasy mmo, but here in wow you forgot that Humans and ELFS without armor look more buff than Arnold Schwarzenegger, rule of cool already there: Like, “oh you can be this gnome or you can be this mega buff, huge sick looking Elf or Human caster with pack abs fuck that looks like he could beat face of any other race.”

    Body of ordinary mage or warlock:


    Quote Originally Posted by Woods123 View Post
    I find it hilarious that people think others cares so much about the appearance of the race at all. I promise you when I’m playing I’m going to be seeing wings in my peripheral vision and that’s it. I care about how it plays not looks. Are y’all just sitting there staring at your character as your doing content one handed?
    O guy who still not unlocked transmog option... ye dude there is whole collection of armor. (ofc if you not Druid or freak that loves mail armor)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-06-27 at 09:55 AM.
    Hulk x She-hulk = Hulk-kids, Disney just image how easy to sell small Hulk-kids toys, just DO-IT /s

  4. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    (ofc if you not Druid or freak that loves mail armor)
    Ouch buddy, ouch.

    (Shaking my head at my druid still wearing armor from TBC and enjoying my fire kitty form)

  5. #585
    The Unstoppable Force Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dragon Isles
    Posts
    23,927
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    You know, things that you said would be truth for almost any fantasy mmo, but here in wow you forgot that Humans and ELFS without armor look more buff than Arnold Schwarzenegger, rule of cool already there: Like, “oh you can be this gnome or you can be this mega buff, huge sick looking Elf or Human caster with pack abs fuck that looks like he could beat face of any other race.”
    r)
    Except not every race has those proportions. Night Elves and Trolls for example are quite slim. The Dracthyr aren’t hulking creatures, their slim with a decent amount of musculature for their height. While they’re not built like Arnold, they’re definitely built like a buff basketball player.

    Also their visage form is as buff as Elves and humans.

  6. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except not every race has those proportions. Night Elves and Trolls for example are quite slim. The Dracthyr aren’t hulking creatures, their slim with a decent amount of musculature for their height. While they’re not built like Arnold, they’re definitely built like a buff basketball player.

    Also their visage form is as buff as Elves and humans.
    Their body build is even worse than that of male humans. Bottom heavy, narrow shoulders skinny ass bitches. They look like something Neltharion would reject and put in cum jar to marinate. If there's a race that should have those proportions then it's a dragon inspired one.

  7. #587
    People are OBVIOUSLY going to care about race appearances. To insinuate that it "doesn't matter" is laughable.

    Also, the idea that Blizzard shouldn't improve their appearance because it might be "too cool" is utterly ridiculous.

    Like I said, if Blizzard wants them to be humanoid, then they can damn well add the ability to wear clothes. Or if they don't want them to wear clothes, then give them options to look much more draconic. But there is literally no justification for this weird middle-ground.

  8. #588
    Stood in the Fire Berkilak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Green Chapel
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    People are OBVIOUSLY going to care about race appearances. To insinuate that it "doesn't matter" is laughable.

    Also, the idea that Blizzard shouldn't improve their appearance because it might be "too cool" is utterly ridiculous.

    Like I said, if Blizzard wants them to be humanoid, then they can damn well add the ability to wear clothes. Or if they don't want them to wear clothes, then give them options to look much more draconic. But there is literally no justification for this weird middle-ground.
    Yep. One or the other. I actually like the Drac'thyr design, but it requires the transmog system for me to actually personalize it. And if the model makes transmog impossible? Then there's no reason to have a muted humanoid design; they should give us actual traditional WarCraft dragons.

  9. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Their body build is even worse than that of male humans. Bottom heavy, narrow shoulders skinny ass bitches. They look like something Neltharion would reject and put in cum jar to marinate. If there's a race that should have those proportions then it's a dragon inspired one.
    You're absolutely disgusting, do yourself a favour and stop playing WoW it's obviously NOT for you anymore.

    Anyone who thinks a Dracthyr looks like an Elder Scrolls Argonian really needs to go get their eyes checked.

  10. #590
    Brewmaster Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,275
    I'm not comfortable with the idea of erping as dragon size human. That's like beastiality. Humanoid dragons is more palatable.

  11. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Their body build is even worse than that of male humans. Bottom heavy, narrow shoulders skinny ass bitches. They look like something Neltharion would reject and put in cum jar to marinate. If there's a race that should have those proportions then it's a dragon inspired one.
    At first I really couldn't tell if you were being serious when posting shit like this while also using a twink, fujobait anime character (in one of his particularly twink-y outfits) cropped from literal yaoi as your avatar. But at this point I have to assume it's all projection and the reason you are obsessively lashing out by spam posting the same thing over and over is because you're a deeply ashamed furry. After all, no one else is having weird, extremely degenerate fantasies about dragons and semen.

    I hope you find a way to move past your self-hatred and seek a more healthy outlet for your weird fetishes than repressing and projecting.

  12. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    You're absolutely disgusting, do yourself a favour and stop playing WoW it's obviously NOT for you anymore.

    Anyone who thinks a Dracthyr looks like an Elder Scrolls Argonian really needs to go get their eyes checked.
    Probably why it's failing so hard. Time to make it me positive again.

    You are right, Soythyr actually look worse than Elder Scrolls Argonians.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    At first I really couldn't tell if you were being serious when posting shit like this while also using a twink, fujobait anime character (in one of his particularly twink-y outfits) cropped from literal yaoi as your avatar. But at this point I have to assume it's all projection and the reason you are obsessively lashing out by spam posting the same thing over and over is because you're a deeply ashamed furry. After all, no one else is having weird, extremely degenerate fantasies about dragons and semen.

    I hope you find a way to move past your self-hatred and seek a more healthy outlet for your weird fetishes than repressing and projecting.
    I chose this avatar because of the composition.

    The joke is 'to bathe in testosterone' to make them look manlier. Twink? Fujobait? Yaoi? Fantasies? Thanks for this 'how to project while accusing others of projection 101' tho.

  13. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    I chose this avatar because of the composition.

    The joke is 'to bathe in testosterone' to make them look manlier. Twink? Fujobait? Yaoi? Fantasies? Thanks for this 'how to project while accusing others of projection 101' tho.
    The irony here is that you're so lacking in self-awareness and basic critical thinking that you don't understand that your solution to having your projecting pointed out was to double down and project about the projection. I do appreciate you proving my exact point though, and again, hope you manage to sort out whatever weird personal feelings have kept video game dragons rent free in your head for two full months.

  14. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    The irony here is that you're so lacking in self-awareness and basic critical thinking that you don't understand that your solution to having your projecting pointed out was to double down and project about the projection. I do appreciate you proving my exact point though, and again, hope you manage to sort out whatever weird personal feelings have kept video game dragons rent free in your head for two full months.
    Self awareness and basic critical thinking you say... Yes, there's an irony here. These projections definitely aren't suffering from anemia considering all the circles they make. Thank you and I extend all the best wishes! Hopefully Blizzard will sort out this abominable model and give players more than a soy to chug.

  15. #595
    I'm sorta amused at the fight between 3 people with sexualized, animated, female avatars arguing over who has the biggest issues. Its just amusing.


    As far as the thread, lets hope Blizzard is using the short amount of time they have afforded themselves to give everyone the type of playable dragons they could want in a customizable way that makes everyone go "ok that works for me".

    The fact they have released so very little and aren't trying to show things off yet makes me wonder if they are hard at work trying to salvage their offering.

    We shall see.

  16. #596
    Bloodsail Admiral Nightshade711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    Argus
    Posts
    1,146
    At this point I do agree that Dracthyr don’t really look a lot like Elder Scrolls Argonians.

    Because Argonians look better.

  17. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    At this point I do agree that Dracthyr don’t really look a lot like Elder Scrolls Argonians.

    Because Argonians look better.
    No Dracthyrs look better than Elder Scrolls Argonians.

    This thread gotta keep going on for a while!

  18. #598
    Stood in the Fire Berkilak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Green Chapel
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    At this point I do agree that Dracthyr don’t really look a lot like Elder Scrolls Argonians.

    Because Argonians look better.
    At the very least, Argonians know what they are and realize that vision.

  19. #599
    The Unstoppable Force Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dragon Isles
    Posts
    23,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    At this point I do agree that Dracthyr don’t really look a lot like Elder Scrolls Argonians.

    Because Argonians look better.
    If that’s what you prefer, you’re never going to be satisfied by WoW’s version of a dragon race, because Blizzard would never allow a playable race in WoW to look like an Arogonian.

    I think it’s best for you to move on.

  20. #600
    Bloodsail Admiral Nightshade711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    Argus
    Posts
    1,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    because Blizzard would never allow a playable race in WoW to look like an Arogonian.
    Idk man.
    Googling “Argonian with wings” brings me awfully Dracthyr-esque results.
    Only difference is that those argonians wear armor and actually have some muscle mass which is what lets them take the cake.

    If the Dracthyr actually had muscle like “perfect soldiers” would, and/or actually had more draconic facial features instead of looking soft then maybe they’d be better.

    Like this for faces:


    Throw that in with a slightly bulkier body type, and you’ve got a good race.
    Last edited by Nightshade711; 2022-06-28 at 07:48 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •